Customize

Aaron Saxton: Scientology's Sea Org Recruits Minors

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by tamphex, Jan 14, 2010.

1. tamphex Member

Aaron Saxton: Scientology's Sea Org Recruits Minors

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2h2zrZmmZg&feature=channel"]YouTube- Aaron Saxton SO Recruits 2[/ame]

Transcript as follows:

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Aaron Saxton: Scientology's Sea Org Recruits Minors

Clearly, something must be done, but what are you suggesting we do?
  3. tamphex Member

In Aaron's words, I'll quote what he said:

"The purpose of this audio presentation is to present information to media outlets, the general public, and politicians, primarily of the United States, and to release information that can be verified and used to prosecute the Church of Scientology International for violations of labor laws in the United States."

Also if people could begin mirroring in case my youtube account is interfered with, that would that be much appreciated.
  4. RightOn Member

one thing I would like to note...He said the kids "wore hats" I don't know if the general public with understand this?
  5. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  6. tamphex Member

Nice pick up, hadn't noticed that. I'll add an annotation in the clip were it's mentioned.

^ gaaahh!
  7. Re: Aaron Saxton: Scientology's Sea Org Recruits Minors

Who was the US person in charge of human trafficking?
  8. LarryBren Member

pooned to appropriate attorney handling human trafficking cases.

Aaron, I'll be in touch. Thank you.
  9. Anonymous Member

Might I suggest that Aaron re-records this using a better sound setup?

Also, does Aaron know the names of any of the educators?
  10. Anonymous Member

Pooned to Katerina Karousos Dept Homeland Security, human trafficking investigation.
  11. Re: Aaron Saxton: Scientology's Sea Org Recruits Minors

It's such a shame these kids get trained like this, they will defend Scientology to the end in many cases because they have been so deluded, working outrageous hours and knowing little else.

It's another hidden crime of Scientology, the whole system, it's child abuse, plain and simple.

Thx for videos, Aaron,your sincere honesty is quite refreshing, All the Best.
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

Thank you once again Aaron, one of the reasons I 've gotten involved was because of this sort of crap (think it was a thing about children's RPF origionally, don't rem exactly nao).
    Sub-standard education.

Virtual slavery.

Lack of decent parenting (but seeing as most were too busy sucking LRon cock anyway...)

Shitty food and nutrition.

Culty programing.

Mind-fuck of kids and young adults.

Abuse aka 'Old thetans in young bodies' horse shit. (a pedo's dream come true, and enough evidence of it to make me fucking raeggggggggg)

Whole thing rotten to the core imho.

Where was the love, kindness, humanity, cherishing, the good stuff? It does not exist except in the PR spins because cult is cult, and cult of greed, manipulation, dispair, illusion, and grief.

fuck, brb/tears of rage.
  13. Anonymous Member

Sea-Org targets children to manipulate and control for a lifetime of little pay, no real education, subjects them to harsh punishments, videos related to this child abuse are disgusting.

This is Why.
  14. willhaven720 Member

Another great vid from my hero.

Keep em comin, brother!
  15. Incredulicide Member

16. El Diablo Member

Okay, this probably (definitely) deserves it's own page on Operation press pack, and links to/referencing of it in the Children in Scientology and the Sea Organization article.

Thank you so much for posting the video and transcript here. And thank-you Aaron Saxton for putting this out there. My gosh that man has witnessed some shocking stuff! That he's willing to put it all out there is frickin' beyond admirable, and his insights invaluable.

Edit: Just a rough cut, but the video and transcript are up on the wwp wiki.
  17. mrfyde Member

Good videos.

Just noticed that after Aaron suggested people be contacted such as "Adam Modras" The name "Dan Modras" appears on the the screen. (second video 5:58)

I think it would also be very helpful if there was a third video that talked about the specific conditions that the children lived under. If the conditions don't meet standards it could allow authorities to move in more quickly.
  18. fucking lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. FOUR YEARS AGO, DICKWAD!

[IMG]
    KKSsux
    This message by KKSsux has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  20. And you are socially awkward.

Attached Files:

21. Kilia Member

I really miss Tamphex! I wonder where he is?
    Seriously!
  22. tinfoilhatter Member

Man, butthurt cult is really butt hurt. I wonder if this has something to do with David love, or with the rathburns, or that FBI investigation in LA....