Customize

Aaron's Final Message To Marty Rathbun

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by tazor, Nov 27, 2009.

1. tazor Member

Aaron's Final Message To Marty Rathbun

Just posted on ESMB:

Final Message to Marty Rathburn - Ex Scientologist Message Board

Final Message to Marty Rathburn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Marty,

This is my last message to you. So it is a bit long. Sorry about that.

I have asked you questions. And you have not answered. Why I do not know.

I have received some "snipey" emails from some of your remaining supporters.

There is a common vein from all the emails I have received.

Your trying to save Scientology and make sure the tech is applied correctly.

Good words.

But have you or the others comprehended the true consequence of your words? You automatically say to yourself "yes". But you haven't. Because t would take days to fully comprehend the thought.

It would be foolish for a person to say I will drive at 200 miles per hour in a 40 mile an hour zone, withou realizing the true consequence of that choice.

Words are words.

Actions are actions.

So take a look at the inevitable outcome of your words carried through. Let us take a look at what you will do with Ron's words. You will have to have the Sea Organization. You will have to implement the policies of the Sea Org 100%.

This will mean the total control of all communicaiton lines of the planet, and the elimination of people from society that fit within a band on the tone scale.

Children.

Will you decide once you have the world's population in your grasp, which children are in need of "auditing"?

And if that fails, what will you do with the billion or so people that do not "conform".?

Per LRH, they will have to be seperated from society. Eliminated. Not helped.

And the ones that DO agree and get auditing, must prepare for their quest to other planets to apply Scientology.

We will eliminate all other teachings. No other religion will be acceptable. Because their beliefs have them make decisions that are not based on the way Scientolgoy does. Thus, they will not be as "surivial" thus they will be deemed "contra-survivial" and their beliefs and idas will be erased.

What is even worse, is that it is your intention to not give people free choice.

Your intention is to do what is good for them. And what they need is a bucket of Scientolgoy thrown down their throats, right? Because your r-e-a-l-l-y helping them, right?

They will thank you later, am I correct?

And if they don't, they are enemies, right?

You can take a "Theetie weetie" approach to application of the tech, as you do now. Or you can look at each word and understand the true context of it.

I am clearly more capable than you are of reading an HCOB and actually understanding what it will do. I must be, because I can see precisely where it leads to.

You, and you few remaiing supporters are like DM; you never analysied the true consequence of application.

Re-read the PTS/SP tech.

You are monsters.

The reason you can't evaluate it, and see where it is all heading is because it was forbidden for you to think.

Discussion of tech bullitens and Policies is forbidden. So you just go to the next one and never link them together or ask how they form the ultimate plan for word domination.

You never really considered what would happen if you got your piece of blue sky, did you?

Did you ever imagine a world with just Scientology? Welcome to hell. No pets. No animals. No people. No families. The Sea Org with 5 billion people - my god, what a nightmare.

It disgusts me that the Sea Org - and people like you Marty had all the time in the world to write order after order, flag order after flag order on how to clean shoes, do you uniform, set up a mess hall, take us all off our training and throw us onto some new stupid course that you made up from whatever you felt like. etc.

And never once wrote a Flag Order on how to celebrate the leaving of a Sea Org member. Celebrate the birth of a child. Celebrate a birthday. How to make a staff member feel wanted.

Where are all these "obvious" policies.

The truth is, right now, with all your time that you now have on your hands, your still not even looking.

You are a "know all". And you know best.

You were Inspector General for Tech after all.

Let us look at what that means. In the context, it means you were acting more suppressive than any of us.

And now that your out, your being even more suppressive.

Guess what?

Just because your suppressive that does not give me the right to hurt you.

Or stop you.

Per your own admission of absolute application of the tech, you must declare me an anyone else on these message boards who will not apply the tech 100% as enemies.

Do it.

Label us now.

Act like the policies - after all, they tell you what you must do. Be suppressive to me for my stance.

You just couldn't walk through the garden and take the roses. Because Ron told you to take it all, roses, thorns, weeds and all. He said you didn't have to take it all, and then later he says you must.

And that is what you will do.

You can't admit to your crimes because you are not sorry.

And your about to commit more crimes "In the name of".

Now I know why you can't be honest. I know now why you can not be human.

Because your intention is to do more harm.

You never hurt anyone, did you Marty? Nah...you helped everyone you touched in the Sea Org.

Your a god damn saint!

Perhaps if you can't see your crimes, then look at what others are saying you did, and what you contributed to.

But you won't. Not because your blind. Not because you can't look. And not because you wouldn't want to.

It is because you are unable to.

When you are able to look at what you did, you might just have a realization that your were, and still are, being an asshole, and lots of other people can see it.

Frankly, being revered by others isn't healthy like this Marty. They are following you with blind faith. Ron doubted himself. But everyone around him kept telling him he was right. Of course insanity follows.

No one follows me. No one follows Carmel Underwood, Kevin Mackey, or anyone else. We developed this strange ability to not have self importance and just "be" and "do" what needs to be done.

Sometimes we all need to be humbled. If the smile on the face of a child can't do that to you, an make you realise just how wonderful that child is, and how more advanced that child is then you, then you are doomed. And will die a lonely man.

Otto Roos is just like you.

Keep looking forward, do not look in the rear view mirror to see the wreckage you have left in your wake. "They must ahve pulled it in" right? Thats why 250,000 died in the Tsunamion boxing day, right? Earthquake sonly hurt people that pull it in, right?

Cancer only happens to people that pull it in right????

Throw your "we must use Scientology" down our throats, because you know around the corner we will all thank you.

No. No we won't. Those wrecks will be rusted. And beyond repair.

Why don't people who follow you with blind faith (and it is blind faith because they must not be able to comprehend LRH policy) just give you a hand job and give you a real pay off for your trouble?

Theres your FN, Marty.

Try reading a book about this thing you have called a brain. Learn what it is, what it does. It is an interesting read by people that spent years researching - and research means research, not just taking a red or blue pill and throwing out lectures about stuff that is ridiculous.

I have read many HCOBs and listened to many lectures to train auditors. Incredible stuff. It really is. Pity it is based on a system of ignorance, otherwise it might actually be useful.

Scientology misapplied is lethal. Not because correct application is good for you, but because anything misapplied wether it be in communication, drugs, medicine, coucnelling or walking down the street misapplied is dangerous.

I have read an email from a person who left the Sea Org and lost his wife and children. He was a nobody to you, just a regular SO - you kow Marty, someone BENEATH you...

This person has more guts and more life than you will ever have.

Good luck at getting to OT XXIII.

When your there, let me know how it goes. Send me a message through the Theta Universe. Phone lines are just so slow. I will guess you will be walking around knowing your OT XXIII and claim to be able to do it all, but you won't.

I too can walk around with delusions of granduer in my head. Ron did it. DM did. Half the Sea Org did it. Every OT VII did it at one stage.

Enjoy it.

Your entitled to.

If you can move a bottle wiht your mind, then excellent. So what? What's the value in that? Seriously? I would like to know.

Why play football if the game isn't there?

But do not pass on your bullshit to me. Because to swallow it, I would have to be capable of your actions - which are destructive, and I am just not capable of that.

You will always be in awe of Homo Sapiens. Because at a fundamental level, the average homo sapien is far more advanced than an OT VIII.

But hey Marty, I didn't even get to the purification rundown, what what I know, right?

I am just a "wog" right?

I am going to go and continue doing what I am doing.

I could have written this letter to DM, it would have been the same person. And I guess that's exactly my point.

Aaron
  2. Anon123456 Member

Re: Aaron's Final Message To Marty Rathbun

im biting my tongue
  3. Re: Aaron's Final Message To Marty Rathbun

So am I. It's an issue for exes.
  4. tazor Member

If it's about misspelled words, I know. But I don't care. His message is the thang.
  5. exOT8Michael Member

I have to say I agree with OP completely on this.
    Knowing how huge Marty's ego is and reading this......

funnypicturecatpicturee.jpg
  6. greebly Member

woah...emotions in typed form I can understand that.
    Aslong as he is being truthful, then that is all that matters.
  7. Re: Aaron's Final Message To Marty Rathbun

First step, get people to blow the criminal cult.
    Step two, let them speak freely (which is new thing for a lot of exes).
    Step three, stand back cause they have a lot of 'unfinished bizness.'
  8. tazor Member

That is so true. It just pours out of you.

Marty just got bitch slapped. hehe
  9. amaX Member

And this letter is why it does us no good to bolster Marty Rathbun or anyone else who is on the "It's All David Miscavige's Fault!" bandwagon.

It would not bother me to never seen another message from Marty shitting up our boards.

Aaron Saxton once again proves that he is a decent human being who has great remorse for the harm he did while in the SO.

Stay strong, Aaron. Don't let the bastards get you down.
  10. Sissy Lala Member

Yes.
  11. Re: Aaron's Final Message To Marty Rathbun

4. WIN
  12. iaxiloll Member

Take no prisoners Aaron, you are doing it right. And also Fap fap fap.
  13. Timmibal Member

inb4 DO IT FAGGOT!
  14. _You_ Member

image8bitbitchslap.jpg

11706918642a8e261215304.jpg
  15. EyeOnSci Member

Good for you, Aaron!

Yerdoinitrite.

Thnx again, so very much.
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

*incapable of better respone*

yup.
  17. Ogsonofgroo Member

<3

u tellim!
  18. Re: Aaron's Final Message To Marty Rathbun

Lets put it this way, Anon like Aaron much better than Marty. You go Aaron, your message is strong and your truth inseparable. Know we appreciate you very much.
  19. anonymous612 Member

I was just thinking that. I can count the number of exscns I've ever even heard of that didn't fit the category of "once a batshit insane cultist, always a batshit insane cultish" on one hand. In contrast, I'm surprised at how many drinks I want to buy Aaron now.

Damn it, now I'm reconsidering my refusal to go anywhere near the cesspool of carebears that is ESMB. Tazor, I blame you for making me want to linkfollow. :(
  20. _You_ Member

A person on ESMB said Mark Bunker pleaded with him to leave Marty alone:

And this is why I responded to WBM's plea to leave Marty alone I responded to him via twitter with:

Quote:
    @XENUTV difference between minton and friends and anon and rathbun: we were never friends. rathbun is trying to stage a coup, nothing more.

Aaron's message sums up my own feelings on the matter precisely, which is why WBM's request irritated me so much. I suspect it did much the same for many other anons given the general tone of most posts discussing rathbun.

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Final Message to Marty Rathburn
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't see this request on his Twitter.

Mark Bunker (XENUTV) on Twitter
  21. DeathHamster Member

df971022.jpg
  22. _You_ Member

Cool story bro!
  23. anonymous612 Member

Aaaand now I think I should have saved the "call an ass an ass" line for this board, not esmb. Fucking WBM, why am I not surprised?
  24. Smurf Member

25. Diablo Member

Until Marty and Mike come clean and admit in an affidavit or in court all the crimes by the cult there will always be the dark cloud over their heads. Call the FBI and let them know the secrets that matter!
  26. Smurf Member

Numerous individuals have contacted the FBI and spoke to their agents in person. The FBI is simply not interested in pursuing anything involving Scientology.

We have been informed that the federal government does not have the resources to fight crime on the scale that the Church of Scientology engages in.

If you wish to delude yourself that the FBI is just dying to take on Scientology, then go with your gut. Don't be surprised later when nothing is done.
  27. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^yeh, us crazy wog-folk may be able to use a 'prediction room' thread :D^^^

Rock on Aaron, you face 'em with the truth and they continue to stumble around and lash out liek badly behaved kids in kindergarten, ya know, like the po-head I was as a kid, or sumthing...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:)
  28. _You_ Member

The only value I see in Marty is the division he brings to the table. There is value in that lone aspect.
  29. _You_ Member

I loved the essay.
    Just what every SO ex needs to say and repeat and understand.

but...

I can hold back no more.

YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE
    YOU'RE

Sorry Aaron. It is the thougt and thinking behind the essay that matters. But Every misplace your made me pause and it took longer to read.

Thank you for this, though
  30. _You_ Member

Thank you Aaron.
  31. _You_ Member

I wish we could edit anon posts.

Sorry Aaron. It is the thought and thinking behind the essay that matters. But every misplaced "your" made me pause and it took longer to read.

Thank you for this, though
  32. tazor Member

HAHA! Come to the darkside my little chickadee! We have candy. Lots and lots of candy.:D
  33. anonymous612 Member

Dox or gtfo.
  34. _You_ Member

Who cares if Mark Bunker asked a single user to leave MR alone..dox or stfu

Bunky's last blog post about Aaron is

meh
  35. tazor Member

A video was posted on here somewhere with WBM saying basically, "Can't we all just get along?" No, we can't. I like WBM but he's got this one all wrong.

It's cool that he's having Aaron on though.
  36. anonymous612 Member

Love-a-Lot-Care-Bear-care-bears-256392_200_244.gif
  37. tazor Member

LOL! Did you see my post to you 612?
  38. _You_ Member

I see your love heart bear and raise you

1zw1d2f.jpg
  39. anonymous612 Member

I do now.

I've avoided ESMB ever since the shitfest that was BananaBallerina/Imnot/whatever her nick of the day and her intro thread there. That was amusing but mostly because of the communal brickshitting.
  40. _You_ Member

When was that smurf ?

and what crime didn't they want to investigate?