Customize

ABC Lateline - Forced imprisonment on the Freewinds (2011-11-28)

Discussion in 'Media' started by Zhent, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Yeah - my bad - Barbadian Law is the one we want to implement, also the laws of St Lucia and St Vincent need studying.

If the Freewinds WAS banned from entering St Vincent, we need to find out WHY!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

looks like a little Valeska love bombing going on at Marty's site?

"Li'll bit of stuff | November 28, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Reply

Vajra,
    Let’s all join hands in giving a great big WELCOME,Valeska
    Chris and Ramana. Wonderful to see you guys here, FREE

I can ASSURE you of one thing. NO worries that it MAY take
    some time, but you guys are in for some very pleasant hikes ‘up the tone scale’, just simply by logging onto Marty’s blog.

Marty has termed the adjustment period “de-compression”
    that mixed feeling of “freedom from”, without at the same time, quite knowing what one is, “free to”
    The answer is, quite simply, your OWN, genuine FREEDOM
    You will find it right here,in bucket loads,amongst,some of the WARMEST, caring, considerate, razor-witted,laser sharp
    Nut-cases this side of the Galaxy !!!
    Seriousness, though coveted by a few, is soon overtaken by
    the majority, who tease them up the tone scale, where we
    can ALL join in some side splitting laughter ( sanity!) and
    where YOU can experience REAL SCIENTOLOGY, the way LRH intended it to be. FUN & FRIENDLY !!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy your NEW journey amongst the “enlightened ones”
    while you “Move on up a little Higher”
    Lots’a Luv & ARC Li’ll bit"

:rolleyes:
  3. Anonymous Member

If Rathbun thinks he can restart this retarded cult once the Midget goes down he can think again.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

7mGl3.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

imo, Rinder and Rugburns are acting out their own black ops. Note the ice machine story and characters. Original story was lies fed to Tony that these people had no idea why scn would fairgame them. Innocent wife who never even heard about scn (lie) and ends up coming straight to WWP. Now DeMoss comes to WWP (though admits being out since 2009 and reads Marty blob).

I think in both instances, Rinder has been given permission to use their identities as sock puppets here to get OSA attention. Doesn't really matter to me, but the 2 "R's" were black op pros at the top of the cult. I will never trust anyone involved in the crimes of that cult. And now I will shut my anon face.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I just threw up in my mouth a little. WTF is up with the freakin' Hubbard worshipers? Back away from the koolaid people, regardless who is serving it, Miscavige or Marty, it is still fucking koolaid.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. anonanchovie Member

Valeska has confirmed that Colm and Janet are out of their illegal incarcerations and living in LA.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. mnql1 Member

Translation of a French article posted on Nov. 29, 2011 on the website of the Swiss daily newspaper Le Matin:
    La Genevoise esclave du bateau des scientologues
    • Like Like x 12
  9. Anonymous Member

So Pouw says Paris-Guider is a liar but Bielawski says "it's an isolated case." Scientology can't have it both ways.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Zhent Member

^

Most revealing indeed. Looks like the OSA comm lines to France are a little shaky (lost in translation?).
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

What is true est vrai pour vous?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

psst, Switzerland ;)
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

For sea-orgers (exes or ins), a passport stamp is an example of evidence indicated in the link, below. If you were ever moved (trafficked) without your permission, the stamps can help you back up your claims. If you were ever trafficked or made to "set sail" as a minor without a parent or LEGAL guardian (appointed by the court), without your permission, your passport stamps are evidence, too. I know some exes had their passports returned to them at some point. Use them:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...f-scientology-to-federal-law-officials.90286/
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Zhent Member

Whoops, was focused on the French translation.
  15. subgenius Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. mick-jagger-open-mouth.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

As far as holding passports while on a ship, I chatted with someone and they said that this is common practice for ship employees to have the Purser's desk ( I think that is what they said), hold their passport. But employees do have access to their passports if they need them or ask for them.

BUT! COS holding passports on LAND and their employees not having access to them? Of course this is a big no-no?
    Speaking of which...
    I noticed a post by Samantha Domingo yesterday (who is of course already out and public about it) mentioned that COS held her passport at the Celebrity Center.
    Sam | November 30, 2011 at 1:17 am | Reply

"Hmm.
    What’s the excuse for holding the passports of staff not under maritime regulations? Mine was held at Celebrity Centre International while I was on staff there and wasn’t returned to me until after I finally managed to escape (err I mean ‘route out’) from the PAC RPF. Can’t recall having taken any cruises during that time."

ATTENTION!
    For all people who are out, I urge you to report this to the proper authorities.
    If enough of you come foward with this, it will lend a lot of credibility to the claims of COS being guilty of passport confiscation and also help claims of human trafficking.
    Talking about it on Marty's blog will do aboslutely squat. It needs to be reported.
    This includes all orgs, missions or whatever worldwide. Camelot Castle employees too!

If you all pool together and report it, what a lovely ocean of trouble you can make for COS!
    Which will help to sink them.
    see what I did thar?

If someone has a ESMB account, please feel free to post something over there urging people to come forward and to please report if their passports were ever taken by COS at any time and if they did not have access to it.

I am sure this has been brought several times before.
    But seeing that post by Sam the other day, made me aggrivated that this abuse is not being reported to the proper channels.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

lisa2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Quoted for truth.
  20. Anonymous Member

REAL SCIENTOLOGY, the way LRH intended it to be. FUN & FRIENDLY !!!!!!!!!!

Say Wat?

houc.jpg
  21. DeathHamster Member

And I wish I had a good copy of the older Creation of Human Ability cover.
  22. Anonymous Member

Anon Delivers
    11747640.jpg
  23. Ahead of its time.

selkbag1.png
  24. anonanchovie Member

Standa
    It is standard policy that HCO holds all passports of all Sea Org members on both land and sea bases. HCO is a confidential area only staff with HCO clearances are allowed in there, so you do not ever have access to your own passport unless you are on a mission or some such travel related duty. When I was posted to Birmingham I got my passport back from HCO in CLO UK, I forgot to give it back to HCO Birmingham when I got there, oops...
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

and staff?
  26. Excellent. Is this possibly-illegal policy written down somewhere?

Not a reasonable (or logical) justification for the policy.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

COS law and rules
    what would the REAL law and labor board have to say to this?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

29. UK Crown Prosecution Service says:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/slavery_servitude_and_forced_or_compulsory_labour/index.html#a06

(I've highlighted the parts which could apply to Scientology).
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Also perhaps relevant:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/h_to_k/human_trafficking_and_smuggling/index.html#a15

which means that a people-trafficking offence commited outside the UK - e.g. in a Caribbean country which lacks the resources to investigate and prosecute - becomes a UK offence.
  32. Anonymous Member

KIDNAPPED! How Don Jason Escaped from Scientology

Drama on-board the S.S. $cientology!!
  33. RightOn Member

part of an escape story, she had to lie to get her passport back

"I entered the Org (short for organization) a separate building from Flag to see the HCO officer (personnel office.) He kept every staff's passport in a safe. With a big smile, I explained I needed the passport — "oh just a mere formality!" — to get my divorce. In a joking tone, I said I was delighted with the rapidity of the Florida court that only one more stamp was required, that I promised to bring it back within the day, that I was summoned to appear before the judge right this minute. Trusting my good spirits, he handed my beautiful passport"
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/accounts/nefertiti199705.html

So this HCO Officer, (a personnel officer) as John mentioned a few posts back.
    What gives this officer the right to hold someone's passport?
    "Officer" and other psuedo military positions that exist in COS la -la land, do not hold water in the wog world. Those silly appointed positions and ranks mean nothing. Hear that Andy and Franck?
    • Like Like x 3
  34. RightOn Member

ok I see where this is going....
    How about an entire thread devoted to all mentions of ex members passport confiscations in one place?
    If exs do not report it to the authorities, we can still have a dandy thread on file of all of the testimonies in one place? There are plenty of testimonies out there, but they are scattered all over the place. Which is where I originally got the idea of the Big List.
    Yeah I know that these testimonies can be found somewhere on the list, but to plow through the list for this specific detail would be very daunting for others. (it will have to be done by some helpers to make this thread, any takers?)

We already have some testimonies posted ITT already!
    Valeska, John, Jason and Samantha

We can also urge exs to come here and tell their own accounts?
    edited: to keep the testimonies credible, entries should be of people who have spoken out already with links and dox to their stories

how about?
    Scientology Passport Confiscation Testimonies
    EDITED, this title reads wrong....
    and it hasw to be good for search purposes
    any other ideas for a title?

Church of Scientology Confiscated Passport Testimonies?
    Church of Scientology Confiscates Passports List?
    Former Church of Scientology Members Stories of Passport Confiscation?

vote?
    do eeetttt?
    or nah
    • Like Like x 3

35. What FUN the FRIENDLY Marty Rathbun had when he was destroying critcal evidence of Scientology's horrendous administration of L. Ron Hubbard's insane and medically dangerous 'Introspection Rundown' of Lisa Mcpherson that 'retrieved' a physically healthy young woman from a 'wog" hospital and proper care to isolated lockdown in a guarded room with no communication for 17 days that deteriorated her condition to a skeletal, bug infested shell of her former self and killed her.......

SO FUN AND FRIENDLY, SO RON........

Convicted fraud L. Ron Hubbard's FUN AND FRIENDLY policies and 'Tech' are unchangeable Scientology Scriptures per the founder himself.

Hubbard's controlling scam included HIS very own policies of disconnection, fair-game black-ops, the RPF, the Children's RPF, slave-labor working 80 hour weeks for pennies per hour hour, (don't forget the children here also), overboarding, knowledge reports, security-checks, children's security checks, regging for every last asset, the writing down of all confessions to be kept on file, billion year contracts for Sea-Org and children, coerced abortions, selling bogus courses that have never produced what Hubbard promised or can you present the very 1st Hubbard clear with perfect recall, Marty, this selling of services that you yourself still engage in is known as fraud.

Are you changing Hubbard's unchangeable policies and 'Tech', Marty?

How out-ethics and out-tech of you.

Why do you portray the abusive conman and noted liar LRH as such a great humanitarian?

Don't former members who have had enough of Hubbard's scams and abusive policies truly deserve to know the truth about this conman who lied about every single accomplishment he claimed.

Your obvious scheme to overtake the controls of Hubbard's "FUN and FRIENDLY' scam and whatever assets are left when Miscavige falls is totally disingenuous and self-serving.

I haven't seen many Miscavige policy letters, he's a product of Hubbard's mindfuck just like you and every single Scientologist who has been deceived and damaged by a controlling psychopath, liar and convicted fraud, L. Ron Hubbard.

I hope that every ex-scientologist gets the help they need to overcome the years of mental and in many cases physical abuses Hubbard has put them through.

This includes you and Mike Rinder, Marty, you two frauds should be seeking help, not offering it.

Valeska, thank you for your courageous stand, please read the truth about L. Ron Hubbard before getting sucked Back in by the lies of Marty Rathbun and the 'Free' Zone independents who are in complete denial of L. Ron Hubbard's atrocities.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard abuses

There are over 400,000 entries, get the real truth and good luck moving on......
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Sea Org '"legally binding employment contract"

From Scientology web site:

• Like Like x 2
  37. RightOn Member

repeating... can we haz some votes? yay or nay?

ok I see where this is going....
    How about an entire thread devoted to all mentions of ex members passport confiscations in one place?
    If exs do not report it to the authorities, we can still have a dandy thread on file of all of the testimonies in one place? There are plenty of testimonies out there, but they are scattered all over the place. Which is where I originally got the idea of the Big List.
    Yeah I know that these testimonies can be found somewhere on the list, but to plow through the list for this specific detail would be very daunting for others. (it will have to be done by some helpers to make this thread, any takers?)

We already have some testimonies posted ITT already!
    Valeska, John, Jason and Samantha

We can also urge exs to come here and tell their own accounts?
    edited: to keep the testimonies credible, entries should be of people who have spoken out already with links and dox to their stories

how about?
    Scientology Passport Confiscation Testimonies
    EDITED, this title reads wrong....
    and it has to be good for search purposes
    any other ideas for a title?

Church of Scientology Confiscated Passport Testimonies?
    Church of Scientology Confiscates Passports List?
    Former Church of Scientology Member's Testimonies of Passport Confiscation?
    The Church of Scientology Confiscated My Passport
    ^^^ this is my pick for search reasons

vote?
    do eeetttt?
    or nah
    • Like Like x 4
  38. RightOn Member

^^^ thanks for the "likes"
    but we need votes and a title pick?
  39. Anonymous Member

6 hours before posting for new accounts and I so want to post this. Can someone do it for me please.

Church says ships have religious significance to Scientologists because its founder L Ron Hubbard, stole his first ship from Jack Parsons as a souvenir from his sex magic experiments with Parsons. This is true.
    • Like Like x 2