Customize

ACTA Poland - Euronews

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

lots of WWP Polski forum scroll past
  2. Dragononymous Member

Seen it, warned about the hackings.
    Mod didn't give a fuck
    results in this
    yep.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. EmptyAnon Member

Good, there are many hackers in the Polish section and the government fear them.
  5. Dragononymous Member

Yep, and now WWP is linked to hackers once again.
    inb4 fucking lawsuits
  6. EmptyAnon Member

Don't worry we (polish anons) didn't plan anything officialy on WWP. Anonymouswiki was taken down due to the attacks but you should be safe.
  7. Dragononymous Member

No the scripts and links to attack the police were just there for fun
  8. EmptyAnon Member

Well perhaps next time you should ensure Polish section more protection like make it accessible only for registered members because we already had some serious problems with trolling and journalists spying our movements only to ridicule us but the administration didn't care about our problems, they wanted to remain open for everyone and now they might have some problems with polish Secret Service, BRAVO
  9. Dragononymous Member

Maybe the users should follow the rules and the mods do their jobs.
  10. Anonymous Member

We (polish wwp users) are not planning or promoting hacking. We just sent some spam - it's stupid medias' fault that they're calling us hackers just because we sent some e-mails. There are of course users that want to hack, but we're warning them if they post something hnappropriate. Regards
  11. Anonymous Member

Where did you see them? In the polish section?
  12. Dragononymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Oh, this. Yes, it was problematic, but before 1st mail spam I asked GMs if we can discuss this Op on WWP and they said thats not the problem if we'll not discuss hacking. Spam isnt hacking.

The trouble you wrote about, that people think WWP is a bunch of hackers, is not a result of this spam, but of another attack (stealing polish gov passes - which is hacking). This another attack is not our job (but stupid people think it is - they cant understand that Anonymous is not a single group and not every Op is the same people's job), but of another group - Polish Underground (I think). They (PU) say that they're not connected to any Anon group, but people are stubborn - they always know better.
    But if you want, I'll ask admins if it's not the problem to plan spam here. Its not the problem to ask, and its good you care - I wasnt sure what should I do wth this too :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dragononymous Member

and they attacks on policja.pl weren't planned in the forum either ofcourse..
  15. Anonymous Member

I dont know, I cant read every post, especially after my short break (just 2 days of absence and over 9T new threads -.-), so it's very possible that I just missed it. But if you're right and attacks on policja.pl were planned here, posts/threads will be moved/deleted and optionally users b&. If I find them (posts)...
  16. Dragononymous Member

was in the same thread if I remember correctly
  17. rof Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. Dragononymous Member

They don't really get it do they..?
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The prime minister of Poland : " The decision of ratification ACTA is suspended"
    "
    • Like Like x 1
  21. moarxenu Member

^^^THIS^^^