Customize

Activism in Seattle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyler, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Tyler Member

I can't stand idly by and let the world's irresponsible elite destroy the world that I am connected to. I need some outlet of activism. I live in the general Seattle area, and I'd like to know about activist movements near me, that aim to expose the world's irresponsible elite, which control the vast majority of the world's wealth, and therefore power, as the criminals against humanity that they truly are. I want to show the American people how they've been deceived into following an immoral and unsustainable system, that I myself am guilty of supporting in the past. Does anyone have any suggestions for groups to join? The worst part of my situation is the crushing loneliness, and I need to be around people that are not just willing to "do their part" and "lead by example," but also hold accountable those that are not "doing their part."
    TLDR activist groups in the Seattle area, what are my options?
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

3. Anonymous Member

Seattle anon was broken up by a lamefag who caused tons of drama and doxed tons of anons. Then the people left over joined other causes, and some can still be found on IRC, that ning has been dead for awhile... ummm... yeah
    not much in Seattle unless there is a net neutrality thing, and those things are organized on IRC...
  4. jaydonc Member

These types of activities happen few times back too when there was riots.