Customize

Actress Dakota Johnson introduced to Scientology by BF Jordan Masterson

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Anonymous Member

From Smurf on ESMB: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...roduced-to-Scientology-by-BF-Jordan-Masterson

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Never heard of her.
  3. Anonymous Member

She is actually a good catch for the COS because she is going to star in the 50 Shades of Grey movie. From Radar Online:
    She is going to get a ton of publicity, magazine covers, TV coverage, etc.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

PR is not going to be that great. A lot of Fifty Shades enthusiasts hate that she's been cast.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RightOn Member

those Mastersons are complete and utter dorks
    And this is why it is important to boycott ANY scilon star in film, radio, music, theatre or what EVER.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. fuck, I like the walking dead.clam cunts.
  7. Anonymous Member

Boycotting clam actors is easy, most are so bad at it, especially the Mastersons.

Actually, it's funny. Over the years many of the actors I absolutely think are shite later turned out to be scis. So it has been no skin off my teeth not to watch Cruise or Travolta or Alley. They really just suck. They have one character: "ME!"
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Even back in the 70's and 80's people knew Scientology was a scam. There had to be people telling young actors to keep their distance but it would be possible for the guys who were not too bright to be completely taken in like Travolta and Cruise.

But how can anyone chose to get involved with it NOW? How much of an idiot do you have to be to not check this shit out before you make a life changing decision like that? If scientology gets filled up with ignoramus' who can't even use Google, how long does it have before it completely collapses?
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Quentinanon Member

"There's a sucker born every minute." P.T. Barnum
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

And a possible corollary -

"There's a scammer born every thirty seconds..."
    • Like Like x 4
  11. In a world where people can make money selling homeopathy and anti-vaxxers still convince people their position is credible, do you really find this to be surprising?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

"You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."
    Sums up Scientology and it's decline.
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Push-Dakota_0.gif
    Run little Dakota! Run away as fast as you can!
  14. Quentinanon Member

Agreed. While her boyfriend can influence her for better or worse, she can browse the internet and examine the subject for herself.
  15. bAnon Member

I also like: You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose. Also sums up $cientology and its decline.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Just really, really sad.