Customize

Addiction Canada Fraud (not Narconon)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Intelligence, Mar 20, 2013.

1. More Uplifting Words By... Rehab Conman John Haines
    https://www.facebook.com/addictioncanadareviews/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

32 minutes...,John Haines/Addiction Canada Reviews, Says

Pathetic - All the haters and bashers out there hide who they are when posting online, what are you afraid of?...........HEY PEOPLE POST YOUR NAME SO WE KNOW ACTUALLY WHO THE PATHETIC PEOPLE ARE!!

Hey, Cocaine Junkie, John Haines,

The Only One, that is AFRAID, IS YOU, You Are GOING TO JAIL!!!
    And Don't Worry, You will be Seeing, A LOT US, @ YOUR TRAIL.
    LOTS OF WITNESS!
  2. https://web.archive.org/web/2014111...ntres.com/2012/08/25/muskoka-recovery-center/

Yes, Remember...You Are Dealing with a Conman!

Here is John Haines with another Fake Name "CLUCK" John Haines, Covered Up a Sexual Assault, at Pickerel Lake Recovery, NOW Called, Canadian Addiction Recovery Network, and then, in this Blog he is, Asking, the following question???

"Wondering who the former employee was that came forward about the sexual assault?"

The Problem for John Haines is, the IP Address for "CLUCK" Came Back, to John Haines.
    Right John? You See, John, The Police, Are Better at this IP Address Tracking Thing, Then
    YOU OR YOUR LAWYERS ,WILL EVER BE!

john haines/cluck says:
    October 16, 2012 at 11:41 am
    “gettingcaughtinyourown liesjohn”

Thank you for the eyeopening summary posted above. I am releived to have found this site. I, too, know of some of this to be true.

Wondering who the former employee was that came forward about the sexual assault? Good for them!!!
    Clients sleeping together and counsellors having sex with clients??
    Is there truth in this as well? I am concerned for the welfare of ALL involved. Doing my research….
  3. Names, please.
    Only a pathetic coward hides their identity.

image.jpeg
  4. Like you're using your real name.

Aren't you full of needle sharp points today you dull witted fucktard.
    Agh who am I kidding you're as thick as pig shit if not thicker.
  5. Covering Up Sexual Assaults, People Dying at your Unlicensed Addiction Centres, People Dying in the Care of Your Fake Doctors, No Doctors, False Ads, Drug Trafficking, Money Laundering. You get the Idea...,

You'RE GOING TO JAIL, HAINES!!!:)
  6. Wow, that's interesting. Never thought of it, that way. Thanks for the heads, up.
  7. Too Funny, Maria!
    :) :) :) :) :) :)
    [IMG]

8. MEDIA RELEASE

Pathetic Rehab Conman, and a Coward, John Haines, AKA -Cluck, Cluck, Chicken...,
    in Court this week. We invite the Media to Attend and Take Pictures of, Cluck Cluck
    Chicken,;)

Facebook Posts, John Haines Says...,"not john haines" Ha, Ha, Ha...,You Crack Me Up Rehab, Clown!

Signed,

Not, John Haines...., Ha, Ha, Ha....,:D

Due in Orangeville Criminal Court FEBRUARY/16/2017 – Court Room 101 – 9:30am
    HAINES/TUCKER - Pre Trial Hearing Continues...

MUNISH MALIK – (FAKE DOCTOR #2) Court File No# 16782-02
    FEBRUARY/16/2017 – Court Room 101 – 9:30am
    Malik - Pre Trial Hearing Continues.

2017 COURT DATES

JOHN HAINES FRAUD, FAKE DOCTORS DRUG TRAFFICKING
    Due in Orangeville Criminal Court Again - JUDICIAL PRETRIAL CONTINUES.

JOHN HAINES ( Rehab Conman ) Court File No# 16486-0
    RICHARD TUCKER ( Fake Doctor #1) Court File No# 16486-02

HAINES/TUCKER - Pre Trial Hearing Continues...,

MUNISH MALIK – (FAKE DOCTOR #2) Court File No# 16782-02
    Malik - Pre Trial Hearing Continues...,

COURT HOUSE TELEPHONE NUMBER
    Call Tel: (519) 941.5802 Press Extension 302 or 320

This is the Telephone Number to Call for the "NEXT COURT DATES"
    --------------------------ANYONE CAN CALL---------------------------------
    ----------Call Tel: (519) 941.5802 Press Extension 302 or 320-------

FOR MORE INFORMATION…,
    Reporters/Media/Those AFFECTED by John Haines, Connie Thompson, Intervention Canada 911, Addiction Canada, Canadian Addiction Recovery Network, Albertrehab.ca, Pickerel Lake Recovery, Muskoka Recovery, The Fake Doctors – CALL…,

CROWN ATTORNEY OFFICE NUMBER – 519.941.4471

The Links Below, Will be HELPFUL TO ANYONE RESEARCHING,
    John Haines Rehab Fraud, Addiction Canada Fake Doctor Scam,
    John Haines Arrest, Vita Novus, Pickerel Lake Recovery, Muskoka
    Recovery, Canadian Addiction Recovery Network,

MEDIA, REPORTERS, NEWSPAPERS,TELEVISION, POLICE FRAUD INVESTIGATORS,
    PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS, LAWYERS, INVESTIGATIVE NEWS SHOWS, W5, MARKET PLACE...,

https://markosun.com/2014/05/01/rob-ford-heading-to-rehab-or-is-it-the-funny-farm/

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/addiction-canada-fraud-not-narconon.109853/page-3

http://www.nupge.ca/content/13186/a...eryone-loses-when-public-services-underfunded

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction_Canada

https://web.archive.org/web/2015050.../16/welcome-to-pickerel-lake-recovery-center/

https://web.archive.org/web/2014111...ntres.com/2012/08/25/muskoka-recovery-center/

http://www.bonnyvillenouvelle.ca/ar...ut-Addiction-Canada-Glendon-facility-20160830

http://www.complaintsboard.com/comp...centre-gets-raided-by-the-police-c762188.html

http://www.northbaynipissing.com/ne...e-lodge-employees-still-seeking-unpaid-wages/

9. JOHN HAINES FACEBOOK POSTS...,
    https://www.facebook.com/addictioncanadareviews/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
    Addiction Canada Reviews

9 February at 10:32 ·
    LOL @ Nameless people........except Maria.....Cluck Cluck not John sorry.......right Bollard or Cantw84karma etc

Not, John Haines? Really, John, That's not YOU, Posting on Your Facebook, Page???
    You're a Really, A Pathetic, Stupid Man, Haines, AND, YOU REALLY ARE, A CHICKEN!
    We All Want to Say, Thanks for the Laughs Haines, and We Will Be Seeing You In Court!!!

Cluck, Cluck,Cluck,
  10. Are you fucking high?

Writing that would be proof of proof be needed that you are.
    No wonder the scilons laugh at us when they read this shit.
  11. Things are not going well for Cluck Chicken,aka. John Haines.
    We have been told, More FRAUD CHARGES, Coming.
    Everybody, just hang on. Things are going to get, interesting!

Signed,
    Not John Haines
  12. I can't even parse this. Were you high when you wrote it?
    Scientologists don't laugh when they read these forums, because they don't read these forums (excepting those like Herro, with special Ethics protection). OP would appear to be slightly deranged, which is common for those whose personal life issues cause them to intersect with nasty cults like Haines' or Narconon. But healthy, psychologically stable people don't tend to read or post on WWP anyway. I won't inquire as to your own problems, but the fact that you're still reading this and couldnt tear yourself away surely says something.
  13. I won't inquire as to Your Problems, Either. But, the fact that you're still Reading, and Posting, and Couldn't tear Yourself Away, Surely says Something. I guess you're not, Psychologically Stable!!! You forgot to sign, Your Name!:confused:

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck.
  14. We are getting a posters made up.
    Thanks, Maria

[IMG]

15. geez, I am so sorry. :(
    that was posted for "entertainment purposes only", having been crappily edited on an ipad with crappy ipad editing tools.
    Here's a (very slightly) cleaner version, having been crappily edited on a Mac with slightly less crappy tools.

I can get a higher res source for the "Cluck-U" chick, but J.H. only looks worse the closer you look.

clucku.jpg
  16. I am astonished that This piece of crap actually demanding we post our real names.That is why he goes by flex,and Joe Counselor,and cluck.Ok Mr Hainsey,you need not know who I am just know that It is already coming un done for you.Its your path,and nobody can come on that path with you.Its your journey,and I know Hell is nothing to look forward to,but...You need to now what hell is.You have caused many to feel like they have been there.It is your turn.I am also blown away that His wife or whatever she is,allows her precious son to be used.We know why these two got together.Except that J.Haines oozes,and gushes out ugliness from the inside out.He really creeps me out.So Linda,Linda,Listen Linda,you have scum of the Earth like shit on your shoes hanging with that guy!!Linda look after your kid and run.Find a guy that has his own money!!!!!

17. REPOST FROM MARKOSUN.COM
    https://markosun.com/2014/05/01/rob-ford-heading-to-rehab-or-is-it-the-funny-farm/

Walk the Walk - Con Man John Hanes
    December 23, 2015 at 8:31 am

So-WalktheWalk-aka John Haines, it must be really difficult keeping track of all your Login names, eh?

It’s very simple…, Any positive reviews about Addiction Canada Vita Novus is Written by John Haines. I Know he thinks he is FOOLING EVERYBODY! NO JOHN HAINES, YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.

ACTUALLY, PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU. MANY OF US ARE WAITING UNTIL WE GET THE CALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED. I HAVE A FEELING IT’S GOING TO BE SOON!!!

This Clown thinks he’s really Smart. You’re a Stupid Man John Haines and You are on your way to Jail!!!

Must be terrible running to the Computer every minute to see what people are writing about you. Nothing more than a Con Man who got Caught by the Police AND SOON, VERY SOON WILL BE ARRESTED!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/2011110...enter-stouffville-ontario-c353871.html?page=2

1st of Mar, 2011 by eatmyshortz

So-WalktheWalk-aka John Haines, it must be really difficult keeping track of all your Login names, eh? Who are you trying to kid? Do you sit in your office all day waiting to respond to posts on here, pretending to be someone else? WalktheWalk-you should really try this, instead of ALL the lying! So how’s that working out for you?

Walk the Walk - Con Man John Hanes
    December 23, 2015 at 8:31 am
    Are you telling me that John Haines is a Multi Poster? Are you saying that he has told Lies about his background” Football Player – CFL??? about being Accredited, Operating a Licensed Rehab?

Yes, that’s what I’m saying.

https://web.archive.org/web/2015050.../16/welcome-to-pickerel-lake-recovery-center/

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MULTI-POSTER JOHN HAINES… HE GOT BUSTED ON THIS SITE., WHAT A LOSER!

THIS IS REALLY FUNNY. JOHN HAINES…A.K.A.

Walk the Walk, HardPressed, GarfinkleBidlaw@*****,Muskoka Fine, Prometheous, Badmanners,( private eye ) Banix.

admin says:
    October 2, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    I do not know who “HardPressed” is. However, they use an email address “GarfinkleBidLaw@*****” I wont give the whole email address publically. So apparently they want us to think it is some sort of law firm. Curious thing though, the IP address is exactly the same as used by “Muskokafine”. So there is at least a reasonable chance these are the same person, or two different people using the same computer.

admin says:
    November 1, 2012 at 4:01 pm
    Welcome Prometheous and badmanners and Muskokafine and banix…. you all have the same ip address, so I assume you all know each other. So would that make you a “multiposter”? It would make it easier to follow if Muskoka Recovery or Pickerel Lake only had one person or persona giving their side of the story. I get that you are upset. I will post your responses no matter what you identify yourself as.

admin says:
    November 1, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    Why don’t you re read your last post. Here is a quote “Now I will state some things I know first hand and yes admin you can tell them I am not John Haines or the same IP as those others.” Well it seems now in this post you tell us you represent or work for John Haines and that you work for the same company and same ip address. Seems like an attempt at misrepresentation to me. Come on…. Really?

Multi Poster John Haines Fraud
    December 23, 2015 at 3:23 pm
  18. https://markosun.com/2014/05/01/rob-ford-heading-to-rehab-or-is-it-the-funny-farm/
    REPOSTED FROM THE ABOVE SITE.

https://web.archive.org/web/2011110...new-life-recovery-center-ontario-c497619.html

I Give You All Permission to :) LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF :) When Reading about John Haines Time As A , Retried Psychiatric Nurse...., I Guess This is How the Fake Doctor Idea Came About!!!

John Haines, PRETENDING TO BE, AS HE SAY, "A RETIRED PSYCHIATRIC NURSE"
    ," I am a retired psychiatric nurse" - Really, John.

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT, COWARD, WITH A BIG MOUTH HAINES.
    SIGN YOUR NAME, CHICKEN.. CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK...,

“Cowards who slander anyone (for that matter) never acknowledge their identity so obviously they are in denial themselves, hiding behind their computers. Oh and you know with certainty that John is an unethical lying criminal?

Umm…., Okay. “Never acknowledge their identity”

Really This is FUNNY coming from You (MULTI-POSTER) John Haines. So, according to your own words, Does that make YOU A COWARD??? who SLANDERS anyone (FORMER CLIENT’S, EMPLOYEE’S) and YOU, JOHN HAINES, NEVER Acknowledge YOUR Identity???

“Oh and you know with certainty that John is an unethical lying criminal?”

Well, if you can just hold on a little longer John, I understand the Police will soon have an answer to that QUESTION for YOU.- unethical lying criminal?

Gabby
    January 5, 2016 at 6:07 pm
  19. Multi Poster, Cluck Chicken. Hee, Hee, Hee,

I Love It. Thanks, Maria!

[IMG]
  20. Dear Johnny,you have such 2 faced friends that have betrayed your trust.How horrible is that.You must feel so sad.It was hurt you to your very core.Sitting here having coffee thinking about your little feelings.Not!!!!You have not thought once about the single mothers you have screwed,out of money you owe them,or the kid that died in your ill equipped facility,or just the clients you promised things to that never ever transpired!!!You Are a Ugly Crook!!!!You have no friends!We are going to be outside the court house with our selling Bumpers stickers that say Rocky mountain Rip off,Flexapeal is not real,Muskoka is your last stop,literally!Your little support group dwindles J.Haines as continue to be who you are.A whiney little man!!!
  21. John Haines Says...,
    I love this......someone decided to make this picture and poke fun at me - I actually think the chicken looks pretty pumped up/Buff......Cluck Cluck super Cluck who is dedicated to stomping out all the little chickens on WWP LOL......all good fun - thanks Maria(at least you post your name unlike the little chickens)

Maria,

As you have seen in the above posts, rehabconman, johnny haines likes the job you did with cluck chicken. Favor Please..., Can you put johnny haines , the Retired Psychiatric Nurses Face, on Something, or Someone, Funny, Again, Please, (Only for Entertainment Purposes)

John Haines Says..., "Cluck Cluck super Cluck who is dedicated to stomping out all
    the little chickens on WWP LOL"

He thinks he is a Super Hero. What do you think, Maria?

You seem to have a Knack for this. Since Johnny Haines Likes it, there isn't a Problem.
  22. Haines you know who I am I gave you my name once and my credit card and my trust and you screwed it up Royally.You did that.
    Now another one has left your little farce of a operation and another will spew.Your ego wants to argue with over 300 people that you crapped on and abused,because you are small.Some people who you thought you could keep close and manipulate have insecurities that forces them to want to kiss and tell.You piss them off and they become your nightmare,you silly little man.You say you rise above,your version and my version of rising above very different.Your rising above is preying on vulnerable people and their families,and stealing there money you are low,not a person that knows what rising above is.Your Minions will turn!!!!We were actually laughing about all the people you kept so close thinking you could keep them doing your dirty work,and now you have few to choose from to confide in and they are the ones spewing the goods.I want to Thank you for the entertainment as i watch the stupid Diarrhea mouths spill the goods.Your Done Haines and it makes my day!!!
  23. 300 + + +, People He Screwed!!!

Just to let you know, it's going to be a Lot More Than, The, 6.1 Million
    in Fraud, the Ontario Provincial Police, ORIGINALLY, Charged Him With.

ALSO,

Most People Are Only Aware About, ONE OR TWO, DEATHS AT HIS REHABS...,,

WRONG...,

A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DIED, at His Unlicensed Rehab Centre's, Over the Years!

John Haines, Actually FALSIFIED, CLIENT FILES, TO COVER UP THE LACK
    OF CARE, IN THESES CASES. AND YES, THE POLICE KNOW. THEY ARE
    CONNECTING - THE - DOTS!!!

IF YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY DEATHS OVER THE YEARS AT ANY OF JOHN HAINES
    REHAB CENTRE'S (FAMILY, LOVED ONE, ETC...) PLEASE, MAKE SURE THE POLICE
    ARE AWARE OF THEIR DEATH(S)

John,

Like the Above Post Says, People Are Talking More, and More, Everyday to the POLICE.
    You Say, You Should Not HIre Friends to Work for You? I'm Thinking, the Problem is Not,
    Your Friends:

The Problem is... Your Are A Rehab Conan, A, Little, Thief!!!

Cluck,
  24. He looks like someone who would falsify records.

Creepy...,
  25. https://www.facebook.com/addictioncanadareviews/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

https://www.facebook.com/CanadianAddictionRecoveryNetwork/

John, like you said, BE PROUD (OF YOUR SCAMS) POST YOUR NAME,
    -------------------------DON'T BE A CLUCK CHICKEN!------------------------------

Haven't Seen Your Name, on the Canadian Addiction Recovery Network,Facebook Page???

It's YOUR, COMPANY!

Your are USING LINDA'S SON DYLAN MAGGIACOMO, BUT, Your the One Calling the Shots,
    Doing All Posts..., What Gives, Cluck? What Happened to, BE PROUD, POST YOUR NAME,
    WHAT HAPPENED TO, I John Haines always Post My Name???

By the Way..., No, You Don't,

You Know Why??? It's Because, You Actually Are, A, Pathetic Coward,
    Sign Your Name, Mr. Canadian Addiction. Ha, Ha, Ha...,
  26. Dude can you shut the fuck up now it's becoming tiresome watching this thread.
    Isn't it time you allowed others to have their say too?

Give it a break for a day or two you'll feel better.
  27. No, Don't Give This Piece of Shit Any Breaks. You don't like reading these Posts, then
    Fuck Off and Go Somewhere Else. When you have a Family Member, Friend, DIE at
    One of Haines Rehab Centre's, then Open Your Mouth!! Yes, This is PERSONAL
    No Breaks!!!
  28. Dude instead of pissing into the wind why don't you sit down and think about a more rational approach to the problem because this one isn't achieving anything.

Take a minute and assemble your facts, and any dox that you have in your own personal possession and think long and hard about where to present them and to whom in a manner that will prove to be effective rather than rant on here.

We are very much aware of what is going on but at the same time we realise the only method of packing a punch in John Haines face is by doing it legally and not sitting here raising noise with no plan in place.

You have us at your side willing to campaign effectively and for as long as it takes if only you will calm down and stop the hysteria.
  29. While I'm not the person who wrote that, I (partly) agree;
    everyone needs downtime, sometimes. Even in wartime.
    That's tough to do when JH's trial is just starting up, obviously,
    but make sure you are eating, resting and lounging about enough.

You need to keep your strength up, to finish the fight.
    You need to keep your sanity.
    Not for us to judge when and if you need to "take a break" from booting JH's butt,
    but it's vital you give yourself the space you need to replenish your butt-booting boot,
    as Haines is gonna need a lot more booting, and it's not over yet.
  30. It looks like the "campaign" is mostly in the hands of the Canadian authorities right now, and the OP is blowing off steam / sharing the winding progress of the case. I hope it turns out favorably,
  31. Agreed. Time to take a break. Easy to go off the rails, with
    Haines. Thanks for the understanding, and your backing!
  32. Can'tw84karma Member

33. I think one of his restrictions should be not to use any part of Canada in his title for his fake institutions. When one searches for a rehab, they are in a crisis mode, and as I did I accepted the Canada Addictions as government affiliated agency just by the name. He's shady however shady people have the tools to con people....they become professional con artist. I'm sure this will be brought up during court for I am not the only one who fell for it. His establishment has to be the most unprofessional, disconnected organization I have ever seen. I hope all you victims get your money back even partial payment. Some people recover from addictions and become a respected contributor to society however some don't recover and continue their mission to steal from people to either continue their addiction or just greed.
    I'm confident tho from what I have researched he will get justice , hopefully incarcerated and you all will get reimbursed and hopefully find closure to the psychological damage this man had done over and over again. I do question the character of his long term employees , they described to me an image of a 5 star rehabilitation center and from all my research some places looked dilapidated and in much need of an upgrade that should have been done prior before any patients were to enter. One guy in particular appeared to be a trustworthy man (my conversations were strictly over the telephone) however he knew the history of John Haines dating back to as early as 2012 , he encouraged this enrollment, realizing I would be another victim and didn't give me any warnings. I know most of us need employment, but when you have to cheat and lie for your employer, I do think a person with any value and integrity would not participate in any shady establishment...it reminds me of a slimy landlord tactic. I know looks can be deceiving and you can never judge a book by its cover, however when I first see his picture, I said boom...he is a criminal...I could tell by his look and his conversations...always in defense mode...so unprofessional, absolutely no education even tho he brags about his education history and credentials...I think that's another good point that I hope is brought up in court...his education as he self proclaims to be a master of his skill in rehab...oh, maybe he is...he didn't specify what skill so maybe it's stealing. I pray for you all affected and I hope you all find closure soon and your money.
  34. NO COMMENT, CLUCK..., NOT PROUD OF CANADIAN ADDICTION???

What Happened??? http://www.addictioncanada.ca/

John Haines, when addictioncanada.ca is back on line, let us know.

[IMG]
  35. Scammed 57 Member

Yes he does post stuff on his Face Book Page all the time, Especially, when he posted all the untrue stuff about me! Said I was not following my taper plan!! LOL, What taper plane the fake one, I came out of their on 7.5mg x 3 daily of just diazepam!!! When I should of still be on .0.5 mg x 2 daily of Clonazepam and 30 Mg daily of diazepam. No wonder I thought I was dying all summer losing weight could not eat!! I was in post acute withdrawals so bad. I have had to start the taper twice since then to get on track. The horrible things saying that Staff bent over backwards for me!! Hello like not listening when I was so weak but still did whatever they asked cause I was afraid and vulnerable they knew nothing abut the withdrawals I was going through and ignored them telling me it was in my head. No nutrition at all. I am just feeling blessed to know have a Specialists that says OMG how did you survive I cannot believe you did not seize or go into cardiac arrest!! Yes, I too was touched by one of his staff member's and nothing was done about it!! I was terrified to around this person, I felt like I did something to invite it dirty!! I pray and hope that we too here in Alberta have our day in Court and be compensated for the damages done to many of us. No way to get a tax receipt, What a mess you created to so many humans. I would love to find a lawyer to take this on pro bono I would file a Malpractice Suit in heartbeat I have 8 months left of tapering and struggling because of being taken off too fast!! Please if anyone out there knows of a good Lawyer willing to help. Please let me know I have Doctors who will tell the truth about the damages I suffered from being in Addictions Canada trying to commit suicide and no observation, just Oh I am sorry if I knew you suffered from depression I would have tapered you slow!! This coming from a fake Doctor. Just told me, I forgot you were taking anti-depressants!! This taper makes depression worse!! Please give us our day here in Alberta get going Crown Prosecutor and get those charges laid!!
  36. DeathHamster Member

1. I doubt that they'd let him leave Canada to go to a Narconon.
    2. Narconon has a real success rate just as low as his places.
  37. Scammed 57 Member

If thus did indeed happen, he should have been rehabilitated as well for his issues that I believe are Mental, Nothing to be ashamed of. However when you are suffering from and illness as such you should have empathy and truly care for the Clients that spent thousands of dollars when we were at our lowest point and really truly needed and wanted professional help. Only to be scammed!!! it is bad enough your at the breaking point in your life and taking money out on your home mortgage to go there only to come out worst than before you entered. I know I keep mentioning how broken I am currently and it was from the poor care while under his Rehab Place in Foothills. I still have no idea if I can or will be able to return to my job as they will only hold it for so long. I am so hurt so hurt I do pray that we are compensated for these damages. Our lives have been somewhat destroyed. When you no staff on site that knows just how dangerous and bad it is to come off of Clonazepam!!! That is scary this is scary stuff I trusted them so much but when I was forced to do some of the activities when all I really wanted to do was rest my brain was buzzing I had chest pains my whole body hurt so bad and I kept it to me. You would lose privileges if you did not go!!! Why, I ask I am sick really sick and you want to punish me for withdrawals!!
    Yes when he came to Foothills your so right he was horrible to me when he offered me two more weeks to get off all the benzos, I thank the good Lord above I did not. I knew a long time before he came that the place was a joke and a scam. I have no idea but from what my Doctors say I would have ended up in hospital with bad withdrawals. I still have a hard time that they feed some of us that had eating issues and sensitivity to fried foods. They juts did not care so there were days I went hungry and with the memory lapses you get coming off this stuff, that is why I keep notes each night under my mattress so I would remember it all.

If John Haines did purge from his addictions and really had a soul he would stop and think about what he did to all of us who suffer, and compensated us with some sort of settlement. This man does have money believe me he just has it all hidden I am shocked that the Fraud Team in Ontario has not found it as of yet. He is not that smart to have not left some trail somewhere. Please this place in Foothills has his name all over it. Just come clean and get it over. Then to bash me on your Face Book Page sorry I know it was you or one of your followers it was too specific to be written by anyone else. I also thought that was disclosure to the public of my personal information that you or one of your staff posted!!! That in itself is something I want my day with the Courts to ask why would he try to hurt me further with horrible lies, when I was hurting enough. This man just does like anyone who stands up to him. This makes him a Bully and he, so bullying and harassment, and disclosure of personal information is against the Human Rights here in Canada. That is where I am taking my next level, yes I am. You though it was funny to scam us all with high end promises instead some of were seriously damaged and some died. That is serious John come clean and just maybe plead insanity and your sentence may be lower. I said it several Times and again you need some really help if you really call us all liars none of us have met and yet all our stories are so similar. That seems a bit odd to me that we would all say the same things. Think about it what you did, as I have said I feel sorry for you and anyone that continues to work for you. It will be a year on April 30-17 since I entered your beautiful recovery place in the foothills and I am back to suffering and laying in bed sometimes for days my family is falling to pieces trying to pay off what we gave you $30,000.00. I really believed in you and thought today it would be better and my life would be mine again but NOPE!!! When you first taper if it done wrong it can be devastating and a long road back just read the Ashton Manual maybe you will see what we are going through. I cry when I get frustrated because just to get out of bed some days are so hard I cannot even make supper some days John, I do not socialize much !! I have a few good days and get excited and then down you go again this is the way this goes. Have you no heart at all!