Customize

Adelaide, South Australia: August 22nd ~3pm

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by AnonVocis, Jul 22, 2009.

1. AnonVocis Member

Adelaide, South Australia: August 22nd ~3pm

August 22nd (Satudray) ~ 3pm in Victoria Square. If this clashes with plans other anons have we are somewhat flexible. Bring along friends, flyers and banners/signs.

We're also looking for anons wishing to contribute to a pool of resources for future protests. Things such as Flyer/video making, researching, article writing.:)
  2. AnonyPod Member

Re: Adelaide, South Australia: August 22nd ~3pm

Working the weekend. I'd be keen on the Monday after 12, if you're THAT flexible.

(Weekday = More fags in the city)
  3. AnonRa Member

I might attend, like I said on AnonSA forums, I'll try to get my gear together and invite some friends. But we need to get at least 15 confirmed people there, otherwise it won't be much of a protest.
  4. AnonVocis Member

Our attendence has been up and down, at our peak we've had 150 and at our smallest we've had 2. Its not about numbers its about presence:) At the moment it looks likely there will be 10-15 anons. Thats the turnout Adelaide gets these days.
  5. AnonVocis Member

We could do some minirading if you do so wish. There are also some projects we started that have come to a standstill if you want some information on those.
  6. AnonVocis Member

Ok, we are good to do for Saturday. Does Any-anon have any suggestions for routes? Also I'm looking for music to boom from out boom machine. PM if you have sugesstions :)

Here is our usual protest location, see you there :)

[IMG]

Weather forecast: a shower or two, Min 8 Max 17