Customize

Adelaide, South Australia: October Raid

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by AnonVocis, Sep 27, 2009.

1. AnonVocis Member

Adelaide, South Australia: October Raid

How do we feel about a raid at the end of October? There are two potential dates depending on peoples availability, Saturday the 17th or 31st? Also the time is up to debate. :)

Whois interested in comming? Or has any suggestions about what they would like to see in Adelaide?

[IMG]
  2. Hack3rInside Member

Re: Adelaide, South Australia: October Raid

I'll be up for it I think. Halloween would be great!
  3. Re: Adelaide, South Australia: October Raid

Melbourne Anon is conducting a raid on the 17th - you should do that too, it'd be awesome synchronisation and it'd show that we are an organised force, despite having no leadership of any kind. :]
  4. Hack3rInside Member

Good point...17th sounds like it would be more effective. Now that I think about it, Halloween would probably just make us look childish and only in it for the lulz, I think it's important to have a bit more credibility.

I'm switching my vote to 17th. :cool:
  5. Anonymous Member

Anon SA is down for unknown reason. This is the backup thread for news/questions/comments.
  6. AnonVocis Member

Anonsa is back up. It was a server issue and fluff is seeing to it.

Anon SA Forums
  7. AnonVocis Member

I would prefer October 31st and gauging by the numbers on the anona forum and here the 31st is the better option. How do we feel about 2PM? What time would suit the others?
  8. Hack3rInside Member

31st sounds fine, I don't think my mask will have arrived by the 17th anyway. Looking forward to it! :cool:
  9. AnonVocis Member

How do we feel about 1pm? Anyone needing masks this time? At the moment there are four confirmed and a bunch of anons still deciding.
  10. AnonVocis Member

Saturday the 31st of October 1PM is the date of the protest. We will wait for 15-20 mins for other anons to arrive.

anonsa.jpg

The meeting place and route is as usual. We start in Victoria Square then move to: ->King William Rd ->Rundle Mall ->Rundle St->Rymill Park.

Wear something cool as it looks like it will be sunny/hot on Saturday. We will have masks for purchase ($7) on the day. Those who are coming or have any additional questions post a reply here or PM me so we have an idea of numbers.

Bring flyers if you're able i've included a flyer for people interested in printing.
    Anon SA

[IMG]

Updated:
    Link to the Post-Game :)

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/279-...-australia-october-31st-2009-post-game-55688/
  11. Tashcakes Member

Its my bday at the end of October. Whether its on the 17th or 31st, having a turnout will be a nice present =D
    See you guys there.
  12. RevNTheogen Member

We should do one this year - end of October or start of November. I know tashcakes is keen, lol.
    Anyone else interested??
  13. AnonVocis Member