Customize

AFTA, We Refused It

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Glaceon, Dec 7, 2014.

?

Are You Agree AFTA ( Asean Free Trade Area) At 2015 ?

Poll closed Feb 8, 2015.
Disagree 1 vote(s) 100.0%
Agree 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glaceon Member

We Very Disagree with AFTA (Asean Free Trade Area).

Why We Not Agree ,We Have A Argument for it:
    First . Many People Will change they citizenship .
    Second , They Will Married with foreign people than Native People. That can make Native People will rare.
    Third , Occupied In Economical For Native Entrepreneur .
    Fourth ,Children Will Choose Affairs Culture and Forget their native Culture was survive a long by time.
    Fifth ,That More worst is Losing Ideology , culture , dignity , self-esteem and nation-esteem.

What government will do ? convert Ideology , culture , dignity , self-esteem to Money.
    Money can't Buy Happinest.
    AFTA Is Threats.

Source : Truth
    How about you (Agree/Disagree)?
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. Glaceon Member

We talk about AFTA Negative Effect.
  4. Glaceon Member

Are you disagree ? @Disambiguation
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I don't disagree, I know very little about this and would like to know more
  6. Old_Coder Member

Wasn't the AFTA done back like in the 90's?

Are you talking about the as of yet unveiled Trans-Pacific Partnership? That one has some real nasty potential because there has been a lot of secrecy around the provisions. I personally am very concerned about intellectual property defined in the thing.
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Also please explain the effect on native people?
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Old_Coder Member

I read the translation and there was something there just out of reach that sounds interesting but no matter how gainful my gather, I could not put my finger on it. However, if this person wanted to hook me in on this story (whatever it may be) mission accomplished. The just tease enough information to make you wonder.

It seems they are very disturbed that they are about to have their cultural identity subsumed into this larger collection. That is a real interesting tale to hear. I think our culture is so based on consumerism and materialism that any culture that holds real meaning tends to be ground up and turned into souvenirs for the tourist.
  10. Glaceon Member

AFTA is modren TPP
  11. Aelundir Member

My city, Tournai, is the first belgian city to have refused AFTA, wich is a great joke. I'm proud of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.