Customize

AGP: 99.9% WIN!

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by xenubarb, Oct 24, 2008.

1. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: AGP: 99.9% WIN!

Actually, good enturbulating causes maximum turbulence to cult members, makes them think and hopefully leads the cult to footbullet themselves. If speaking kindly has no effect, then other methods have to be used. AGP's actions were initially seen to be negative to our cause, but today's win proved quite the opposite.

It's actually fun to be hated ! Try it !

May I add that we all respect the tremendous work that the Old Guard has done, but after decades of "kind" opposition, the cult still flourished. On the other hand, Anonymous appears to have much more of an effect in destroying the cult. Anonymous is not nice, I for one thinks it a much more expeditious approach.

I really don't want to be discussing scientology on a message board for the next 10 years. I want the job done quickly and efficiently. I have other nonsense to oppose after this one.
  2. monamia Member

there are some that need to be harassed
    they do the harass thing very well and believe in its effectiveness
    as a tactic

it will not do to adopt one single tactic as perfect
    we need a multiplicity of approaches
    and we learn as we go
    we do not have the time to always turn the other cheek
    fire with fire and cunning and stealth and flexible strategy
    lean and mean
    travel light and hit fast
    surprise them
    be unpredictable
    do our duty as we see it
    theatricality is effective
    use of sound and visuals creatively works

we cannot base future actions on the behavior of lissa uvizl
    and her wimp-ass response to moxon
    she needs to leave the cult
    i hope she's learned something
  3. AnonOrange_ Member

Your post was all great, but I just want to emphasize these ^^^^

You've got it, let's hope others are getting it.
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

Yes the mormons, the god hates fags gang and the Vatican. Etc.
  5. AnonOrange_ Member

I'm keeping the Vatican for my retirement project. Really !

Next targets for me are:

Homeopathy (nothing homo there)

Alternative Energy scams

Creationism

Mormonism

and by that time I'll be about 90 and ready for the Vatican !
  6. me57 Member

curious why The Vatican
  7. AnonOrange_ Member

I'm a religious bigot. Really.

And maybe for this: Sex Crimes And The Vatican
    [ame=http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=3335354490744010763&q=vatican+child+abuse&ei=JJSPSMLWAom8igL5t7SzCA]Sex Crimes And The Vatican[/ame]
  8. me57 Member

can not open videos. isn't all that from the past and has been corrected
  9. Optimisticate Member

Re: I didn't win 99.9% sorry - only won 80%!

We need a list.

300. Just in California. Holy crap that's a lot, but probably a lot of empty or near empty locations. More like real estate holdings than actual orgs or front groups.

This is one time 300 cannot defeat >9000.
  10. AnonOrange_ Member

Link works for me. Just google the title and you'll find it.
    "Sex Crimes And The Vatican"

"isn't all that from the past and has been corrected"
    That sort of stuff is going on right now in a Catholic church somewhere in the world. As long as priests can't have normal sexual relations, they will abuse their altar boys.
  11. Optimisticate Member

This this this this this

This is coming directly from a lawyer who has dealt with Scientology more times than anyone here would like to think about. Please please take his advice. At least consider it.

And this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And don't forget kids, the anti-SLAPP now puts Scientology in the same league as the mafia, officially.

I just can't stop giggling. This is beautiful.

Oh, and where's the press release?
  12. Anonylemmi Member

They have a Lisa Evil and a Feline Butcher? Are we being trolled?
    I hope so.
  13. LilDebbie Member

this
  14. Optimisticate Member

15. AngryGayPope1 Member

Here come the sci's PR team! It's funny these websites are kind of "off the beaten track." I wonder if major news organizations will run the story or do they hate talking about scientology in general?
  16. monamia Member

a carved *S* on your cheek would go a long way toward establishing news value~
  17. Achiever Member

I see what you did there
  18. redplaidsofa Member

In honor of AGP's order to stay away from "Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs and middle management building at 6331 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA"...

...I suggest that a bunch of Southern California anons go buy themselves pope hats and gold masks, put those on, take their shirts off and go raid that place.

Call it something like the "AGP Reloaded" raid!

Multiple AGPs! Yikes!

It would drive the Scilons absolutely NUTS!!
  19. parrotnut Member

What went through your head at the time?

Afaik, scilons do not invite you for breakfast, lunch or dinner to "discuss differences". Your "spidey senses" must have been on high alert!

Gotta give you kudos, Barb.... back then picketing at gold was scarier than now. You have major balls! Wonder why they didn`t pull a Keith Henson on you.
  20. PresidentShaw Member

THIS
  21. churchlady Member

There are "bad people" in every religion, club, group, etc. If the basic beliefs are sound, those who fail to uphold the beliefs are the exception and not the rule.

Obviously, I feel the basic beliefs of Christianity (including Catholics) are sound. Those who violate the word of God and violate the laws of the land should be punished in this life and the next.

That being said, I agree with homeopathy and Mormonism being future "targets" because their basic beliefs are pretty darn wacky. Can we add the Tobacco companies?
  22. monamia Member

CL: don't get me started on Mormons ~
    good Mormon site
    reveals all the mystos
    Recovery from Mormonism - the Mormon Church
  23. shawnonymous Member

lol tobacco companies
    *lights up*
  24. Amnon Nhymous Member

Anonymous vs. CORRUPTION
  25. xenudu Member

Re: I didn't win 99.9% sorry - only won 80%!

Epic rivalry worth of 80s cartoon glory. Would watch the shit out of superhero GB destroying Moxon's evil plans week after week.

Hail to the king, baby.

Wait. Can he even do/threaten to do that? Legally, I mean?
  26. Pacifist Member

It's great to read of a win like this. Graham Berry, you are amazing. Can I be your kid?
  27. AnonOrange_ Member

It's really very simple. If your beliefs violate the laws of well established science, your beliefs are wrong and you should do a serious self-examination. Be honest with yourself before criticizing others.

It is EQUALLY silly to believe that your imaginary friend in the sky sent a human down to earth that could walk on water, performed instant healing, turned water to wine and other nonsensical magic tricks than it is to believe in OT powers or Xenu.

There's nothing sound about either beliefs.
  28. mko Member

"Suddenly, AGPs... thousands of them"
  29. aNONanon Member

Yeah, exactly ... I was thinking about this a while ago and our punch line "we are not protesting the beliefs but the abuses" is bullshit, think about it ...

If someone believes that jews should be exterminated ... I'm going to protest him!
    If someone believes that eugenics is human future ... I'm going to protest him!
    If someone believes that black people are dumb because they are black ... I'm going to protest him!
    If someone believes that stem cell research should be banned because it's not Gods will ... I'm going to protest him!
    If someone believes that people shouldn't take meds for epilepsy because psychiatry is nazi science ... I'm going to protest him!
    ... and if someone believes that there should be more surveillance laws because it was posted that we have over 9000 penises ... I'm going to protest HER too!

And so on and on ... everything in your life is a belief, they differ only in support in evidence and that's why I believe in scientific method, it can differentiate between fantasy and strong evidence.
  30. AnonOrange_ Member

I thought I was the only anon protesting the beliefs of scientology. I guess that makes two of us.

Scientologists have the right to believe whatever they want, but I also have the right to protest it.
  31. Re: AGP: 99.9% WIN!

AGP & Berry G. CONGRATS ON THIS EPIC SCALE WIN!!!!!11

Now off to send some harpoons on those articles.
  32. indeedindeed Member

Who cares about the word of god when there is none?

In other words: Stay on target
  33. Re: AGP: 99.9% WIN!

The Christians here care, let not bother eachother with our own believes and as you say STAY ON TARGET!

Anonz bitching against eachother has never done any good.

34. 3rdMan Member

Lets not loose sight here. Keep in mind, Anonymous isn't a real organization. The concept of Anonymous was a joke response to Fox News misinterpretation of the free-image posting boards (4chan, 7chan, etc...). The fight against $cientology is being done for variety of reasons (as many as there are Anons themselves), but in the general concept of Anonymous, its for the lulz.

There have been people asking if Anonymous will fight against other cults or corrupt organizations and they obviously have the wrong idea. "Anonymous" declared war against the church because they pissed us off after pissing on free-speech and free information on the internet. That was the founding factor which caused Anonymous to join the critics of Co$. Others joined us for a variety of others reasons (morals, constitutional rights, boredom)

Lets keep on our eyes on the prize and combat the cult with facts and information that isn't smeared with Black PR and lies. And hopefully, when we feel the people finally get the idea, we can get to petitioning the end of the cult's tax exemption status.
  35. monamia Member

How patronizing; spare us your little lectures about how to be.

Let's be VERY clear here: Church Lady and I have put it ON THE LINE. Consistently. Anonymous coincided with our criticisms, which preceded this little faux club. Our interests extend beyond Anonymous.

We get it and we are not anonymous anymore.
  36. Anonynamefag Member

Oh, for the love of Pasta.

Anons? Bashing each other's religions? In MY WWP? It's more likely then I thought.
    Stop bitching about our religions. I could care less if one of them was one of many wives of an FLDS cunt, the Co$ is our target, not each other. That's what fucked over the OG. We're not them, we are a faceless organization united by computers and common ideals. If you guys wanna troll each other, do it in the fucking Thunderdome.

Stay on fucking target. The Co$ is our target; not Jebus.
  37. Spylon Member

Pope hat raid the scilons? Hells yeah
  38. indeedindeed Member

That was about my point. It wasn't a statement about what I believe, more like: The moment we start talking about people being punished for not obeying the word of god we open ourselves up to all sorts of religious and atheist partisanfaggotry and you'll get statements like the one I stated there. It was an example of what to expect if we enter that territory. For some people the statement that there is no god is offensive for others it is the statement that people not following the word of god should be punished. Both is off target.

On target is that Angry Gay Pope rocks and you don't have to be a catholic to appreciate this.
  39. churchlady Member

Oy my sweet Xenu, my post was simply to help clarify the Vatican thing for our darling me57. Please reread my second paragraph remembering I was stating my own, personal, individual beliefs in the entire paragraph. I'm not dumb. I know not everyone here believes what I believe, and guess what? Not everyone believes what you believe either.

I didn't start it. I didn't make a list of our next targets. When I am on this site, I have to ignore many things that I wouldn't tolerate in my real life because I feel the core cause is worth it. I don't hang around people who swear, use sexual talk, and hate talk because it's against my values. Am I being a hypocrite by being on this site? I guess you could say that, but even Jesus hung out with crooks, prostitiutes and lepers because he had a greater core cause.

SORRY FOR MENTIONING JESUS AGAIN. People here have met me in real life. Because of our anonyminity, I won't say who, but I can tell you they don't think I'm a religious wack job. Have I ever judged anyone on this site except the scilons? I resent being judged by people who are prejudiced againt Christians.

I am fighting against the ACTIONS of scientology.

Here's something I BELIEVE (sorry again) It is the ACTIONS of groups that have impact on others, not the beliefs, even if the beliefs are "wrong" (Woops, a judgmental word again) For example, you can think homosexuality is a sin, WITHOUT GOING AROUND KILLING GAY PEOPLE. You can think childhood vaccinations cause autism without breaking into doctors offices and destroying vaccinations.

This is why I think scientology is bad. They act on their wacky beliefs in a way that damages human beings.