Customize

AGP falsely arrested and jailed for 3 days

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by anon8109, Nov 21, 2015.

1. anon8109 Member

AGP was falsely arrested and imprisoned for 3 days until a DA threw out the charges.

AGP and his lawyer Graham Berry are planning to sue and they need some financial assistance to fight the cult in court.

• Like Like x 2
  2. anon8109 Member

http://www.angrygaypope.com/odo_huber_sexual_battery_arrest.htm

ANGRY GAY POPE KIDNAPPED, FALSE ARRESTED ON SEXUAL BATTERY CHARGE
    Cult guard Odo Huber colludes with rogue LAPD cops to frame AGP on frivolous charges

MY LAWYER GRAHAM BERRY: I spent most of the day at the downtown Los Angeles Criminal Courts building where AGP was to be arraigned in Department 30 on a misdemeanor sexual battery charge. Although he was listed for 8:30 AM he was not located until 2:15 p.m. by which time I was getting pushy and suggesting dire consequences. "Three nights and three days in the County Jail on a frivolous citizen's arrest." There was not even a case file on which I could serve an informal discovery request (which I am sure they were not expecting right off the bat - see the PDF attachment at right).

Anyway, around 2:15 pm AGP was located and the Deputy District Attorney in D30 advised me that the City Attorney's Office had advised him that they were taking no further action on the matter and they were "cutting him loose immediately."

Here's a copy of the police report where the arresting officers put in a fake name and left out their badge number.

prisoners_receipt_angry_gay_pope_nov_2015.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  3. well would you look at that, by hollyweird standards, he's still got it to be arrested for sexual battery on sunset boulevard. were you cat calling the boys?

no money.
    jailbait
    This message by jailbait has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4

4. ÀGP wouldn't touch you if if you were the last man on earth, now take your fuck and insert it up your hairy arse.
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

LAPD officer filing a false report. I hope it get caught and sanctioned.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Pope on a rope ?
  7. Ersatz Global Moderator

I'm sorry, but I lol'd.

No, I'm really not sorry.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. 631

AGP wrote about his drunken adventure:

snip:

I walked west toward the Big Blue building on Fountain Ave. and reached the west side of L. Ron Hubbard Way, turning northward. I talked loudly about
    Leah Remini's book
    to the food court crowd and folks on the sidewalk. Odo and his guards got increasingly strident and aggressive with me, but it only made me feel jumpy and nervous, not in danger. Odo usually never gets too close but he was this time. I had to push him back somehow without physically touching him.

I held out my hand toward Odo's crotch with a gap of about six inches between us. I opened and closed my fingers like a talking puppet twice while saying "wawkaa wawkaa" the way Pac Man does. He hopped backwards very fast as if he was going to catch Homosexuality from me. As my loyal viewers know, Odo has apparently been caught giving blow jobs to security head Ryan Boswell in the showers at Pac Base.

http://www.angrygaypope.com/odo_huber_sexual_battery_arrest.htm
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. lol get a life you worm. Oh sorry it's you David M.

10. Ogsonofgroo Member

lmfao!

Popcorn shares going down? Not any moar! Thanks AGP, ...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I hope they threw out whatever charges are involved. It's never wise to protest solo. I do hope AGP gets that point now because this is what they do when given an opportunity.
  12. amaX Member

Why is AGP money begging shit on wwp after he and AnonOrange verbally assaulted and stalked a FEMALE Anon down a dark sidewalk at night?
    • Like Like x 4
  13. thesneakster Member

I guess I missed this report. Link, please ?

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  14. anon8109 Member

He's not.
  15. 2009 thread on esmb: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?15056-AO-IS-AT-IT-AGAIN-DROPS-DOX-ON-FEMALE-ANON

Post #4. Bold is mine.

16. Krautfag Member

Sheesh, one comes back here after years and it's still the same news.
    • Like Like x 3

17. sup ?
  18. Krautfag Member

nuttin. bored. thus being here. doesn't help.
  19. Krautfag Member

And where did Hobsons beard go? Has it finally disconnected from him?
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Missfit Member

Odd. From everything I know LA jails are backed up to the moon and something like this wouldn't warrant being held for 3 days and then be released without charges. Fuck, most people only do 3-10 hours of a 6 month sentence in LA because of overcrowding.

But whatever, that's all irrelevant. AGP spent three days in jail, good. Should have been longer.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

After all these years, I don't think that he's going to get it this time.

No touch, no crime:
    http://www.shouselaw.com/sexual_battery.html

22. He is lurking
  23. nightfire Member

Who cares about AGP?
    *Looks around*

I am HIGHLY amused that he spent time in jail though... but I would say that about any of you.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW AGP is still a useless dick?

Enjoy jail you famewhore abusive asshole.
    interwebx
    This message by interwebx has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  25. RightOn Member

With all the drama put aside about AGP.....
    This is monumental!
    A false police report and a person was jailed for three days for absolutely nothing. WOW. Can this prove that the LAPD is working in concert with the cult once and for all?
    Say what you will about the Pope, but for one second just think of what this false arrest can mean and what it may have the potential to turn into.
    Hope this story gets some huge ass legs.
    Spread it far and wide.
    Would love to finally see these headlines appear,
    "The LAPD Filed a False Report and Jailed an Innocent Man for Three Days for the Church of Scientology?"

Wonder who the arresting officers were and they so need to be fired.
    And as far as Odo goes? I am disappoint. Always had hope that he would get out some day. Now he just got his ass in hot water. (I imagine)
    The pressure from above must be awful to squash scilons from finding out or hearing about Leah Remini's book.
    All the more reason to bring it to protests! It def. causes a huge reaction.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. amaX Member

Read what I wrote again. Did I say that AGP was here begging for money? No. I asked why his money begging shit was posted here.

He and AO fucking terrorized a female Anon when she was trying to protest against Scientology. The anons and chanologists that I know who saw that shit were done with him as soon as they saw it. He is yet another scumbag who's done some terrible things and has zero remorse. He has outright admitted that he partied on donation money. He acted like a moron at a gay pride parade in front of little kids. He has no idea how to act or react out in public.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. thesneakster Member

28. thesneakster Member

I never had a beard. Can't really grow one. Something about genetics. :(

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  29. Quentinanon Member

False report to law enforcement gives OSA upstats.
    They consider lying in this case, "The greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" and "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause."
    • Like Like x 2

30. AmaX every time you post its to moan about something or someone. When you're not moaning about the flag down fiasco youre bitching about some anon or another.
    Don't you ever tire of it or are you so used to doing it you aren't even aware of it?
    Borodino
    This message by Borodino has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  31. amaX Member

You whining because I remember the shit done by these greedy fame whores? It wasn't okay when they did the bad shit and it's still not okay. So don't expect me to not post the truth and my opinion about these people when they do even more bad shit.

Bitching about some anon? I rarely bitch about ANY anon because they don't normally do something heinous or destructive and then turn around and outright gloat about it while begging for money.

No. I never get tired of still having a memory because forgetting things at my age is fucking scary.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. Kilia Member

Wonderfully said, amaX!
    ...and I hope you and everyone here are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    • Like Like x 2

33. I fuck David Miscavige in his little asshole everyday.
  34. Malory Member

With or without lube?
    • Like Like x 4
  35. i actually respect AGP more than poeple such as Spanky Taylor.

He has gotten TROs as he gets on people's faces. She hides behing a studio camera. Fuck her. Go to the streets bitch. And take care of your own health. AGP has AIDS but looks awesome. U look like shit
    agp!!!!
    This message by agp!!!! has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
  36. Spanky Taylor is a hero (not an an-hero). She got sick because of suppression from the so-called-church. She is just PTS and needs to disconnect from all things scientology and stop receiving auditing.

Her sickness was just fucked up auditing
    notTravolta
    This message by notTravolta has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  37. Scientology can kiss my entire ass
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Good point. She should stop getting auditing ANYWHERE. Period. Go see a real mental health professional to get over the cult. 30 years ago you left, but your mind still there :(
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  39. why would anyone downvote a post saying Spanky Taylor should not get any auditing anywhere? Are there any scilons downvoting this?

imho Spanky Taylor already did not look very healthy on the docu. I wonder if she got cancer getting auditing in the Freezone or in the cult itself
    freezonenotcool
    This message by freezonenotcool has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  40. Spanky Taylor - poster child of Ex-Scientologists. Unable to make a living and begging for rent money. Loser.
    u234
    This message by u234 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4