Customize

Ahmadinejad coming to New York?

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by Unregistered, Aug 25, 2009.

1. houshy Member

Bridges

One of the "Tibetan brothers" who hung the banners in SF has recorded a beautiful freedom song for Iran, soon to be released. I'm sure he would be happy to advise on bridge access, climbing gear, etc, if anyone in NY has a bridge in mind and wants technical advice.
  2. jadt65 Member

There was a post on Twitter that the Green Scroll is going to be carried across the Brooklyn Bridge :)
  3. houshy Member

They will get a permit for that, security will be increased there...too much attention being paid. The success at the Golden Gate Bridge depended on stealth and speed.
  4. Looking forward to Lady Liberty fashionably attired with her Green scarf.
    :)
  5. As a U.S. citizen, I wanted to chime in to say that not all of us are this arrogant. And stop the tough guy talk.
  6. I'll talk however I pleasant wordwant. Freedom lover. Deal with it.

As a US citizen, I'd like to remind everyone that there is a line of people miles long waiting to stomp on ahamadfag and quadad&*$%#! faces. Hope they have a lot of security.
  7. Jakomeyu Member

the sound from the outside is relativley isolated from the UN building, so no
  8. lol. I was just trying to make a point.
  9. Visionary Member

HUh...I'm confused...what happened here? lol
  10. Visionary Member

Under pressure, minority MPs to accompany Ahmadinejad to the UN niacINsight

11. he should be arrested for his crimes
  12. They edited out all my swear words.
  13. Thanks to the mod that did that, though it was unnecessary since I can handle being called some mean words.

To the arrogant person, do you honesty think that a U.S. citizen assaulting or murdering Amadinnerjacket would be a good idea? think of the implications of that.

this is a more sensible idea.
  14. Does stating a fact mean you are endorsing it? Does saying it is going to rain mean you want it to rain? Use your head.

It is a fact. There are a lot of people who would love to do harm to AN. PC bullshit ain't going to change that fact. Not saying it doesn't change the fact that it is.
  15. Protesting does work, we don't have to kill ahmadinejad to help the Iranian people, although it would be better if he just disappeared.