Customize

Albuquerque, 12-11-10

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Bipolart, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Bipolart Member

Albuquerque, 12-11-10

Well, I was hoping MSAnon would tell the story, but I'll give it a shot.

MS was the first to arrive, and I got there a few minutes after. We sported our new banner, a donation to the cause.

The Morgue was indeed dead. We saw one man load a bunch of small boxes into the back seat of his car, and I suspect those boxes were full of "theta". Whatever.

We rolled it up after about an hour and a half; it was WINDY, and I was freezing. Lots of horn love, waves, thumbs up, and even a few passersby gave their support.

Our WTF moment was when a man on a bike pulling a cart of some type, while walking his dog Lucky (no shit) asked why we weren't protesting floride in water and other things that kill. I explained that we were concerned with Scientology, not floride. I appreciate his concern for our health, though.

I guess that's it. Here is the video:

2. MSAnon505 Member

Re: Albuquerque, 12-11-10

It definitely wasn't our most eventful raid, but overall I would call it a win. Not quite as epic as some of the other raids we've had, but for the most part, we kept 'em indoors, we got support from the public (although Flouride Guy was definitely a WTF moment) and we got to display a new banner.

Maybe in 2011 we'll get our old guard back and start doing even more serious enturbulating as the shitstorm Scientology's in for begins to provide us with plenty of wins to celebrate.
  3. Triumph Member

the guy and his dog would be perfect pickings for the cult....several Scientology sites talk about the fluoride in your water boogie man.
  4. Anonymous Member

Next time, tell the guy that fluoride can easily be removed to a much lower concentration by reverse osmosis filtering, a system from $100 to $500.

Keep the Morgue dead, thank you.
  5. Re: Albuquerque, 12-11-10

Thank you for all your work in 2010. You guys and gals have been awesome.
  6. Rockyj Member

Amazing, you all ROCK!
  7. Bipolart Member

Thank you for teaching me how to spell fouride everybody, lol
  8. Bipolart Member

LOL FLUORIDE