Customize

Albuquerque, NM-LOLWUT?

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by FraggedMind, Dec 13, 2008.

1. FraggedMind Member

Albuquerque, NM-LOLWUT?

We started late, about 11:15am. When we got there there was a a $cilon waiting to take pics. After a few pics and a medical diagnosis of myself made by him he went inside and got a LRH book. He left before noon. He did get a pic of me without my mask on, mainly due to my food poisoning making me vomit. We got asked if we believe in the freedom of religion, which I answered "Of course. It is the disconnection and the fair game, as well as several other factors of this religion that bother Anonymous. She was quite clueless and was completely caught off guard with my answers. Other than a few honks and middle fingers (goes to show that the intelligence of the average New Mexican is about as low as dirt) it was quite a boring protest. As we were leaving, I was approached and asked about the protest, with in 3 sentences of conversation we were asked to blow the place up. I stated that we are trying to bring them down peacefully as to avoid anything that might stop us from actually succeeding. Also advised if she wished to do it, we were not adverse to it, but we want nothing to do with it.

Now I am going back to bed. See you all tomorrow.
  2. anon0004 Member

Re: Albuquerque, NM-LOLWUT?

Well this sounds like some pain in your stomach and in thhier butts
  3. tazor Member

Hey Fragged! We got lots of honks. He didn't mention that the person who said we should bomb the scilons was an attractive, middle class lady with 3 or 4 small kids with her!!! hahaha

We also had a guy drive by on a bike who said he agreed with us and a lot of thumbs up by passing cars. Yeah, we did get the finger a few times. lol

One scilon lady stopped her car in the middle of the street and yelled something about why we wear masks, blah blah.

The asshole scilon that stayed out in the parking lot was weird. He was talking on his cell (or pretending to) really loud so we could hear him from across 2 lanes of traffic. Then he leaned against their yellow van pretending to read a book. He was trying to look cool I guess. We got some lulz from that! What a tard.

We only saw about 4-5 scilons as usual and they didn't want to come over and play with us. :(

Get well soon, Fragged!
  4. CrazyDelaney Member

Tom "I'm a retard" Newton has gotten a hold of this post.... I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  5. tazor Member

Oh hai Tom, you evil little troll, you!

Bet he left out the part where Fragged said we wouldn't be doing any bombing, didn't he?
  6. FraggedMind Member

That he did. Apparently he has a huge stiffy for Akuma and myself.
  7. tazor Member

Well, everybody has to have a dream, right?
  8. AnonyNess18 Member

Well I had fun today despite it being a relatively quiet protest. I hope you guys had fun too.
  9. Buttons Member

Be proud!
    You showed up IRL.
    Thank you for your contribution.
  10. tazor Member

I always have fun Anonyness18! No matter how boring the scilons make it for us I just think of them cowering in the org, hiding behind their curtains and yellow van. and LOL!!

See the thread about Las Cruces mayor...El Paso and Santa Fe picked the story up. WIN!!
  11. tazor Member

Thanks Buttons. We appreciate the encouragement!
  12. AnonyNess18 Member

Yeah it feels awesome! I'm glad I could devote my time. :D
  13. tazor Member

Yes, we were glad you came today.

Next protest I promise there will be cake!
  14. FraggedMind Member

MUST HAVE CAKE!!!
  15. Re: Albuquerque, NM-LOLWUT?

SEE YOU IN FEBUARY TAZER

MUHAHAHA

And srsly, good work guise.
  16. kritik98 Member

Seriously good work! Our mayor is definitely full of win and I wrote him a thank you note! Fragged, I am sure you didn't have food poisoning.....you just need to get those suppressives out of your life......:p
  17. King Nerd Member

Random post #9001
  18. the_cloak Member

I think they get people to come up and do shit like that. In Cincinnati in October, I have some punky looking guys on cam telling us we should throw a cinderblock through their windows. Course the guy could have just been a chav too. He was certainly dressed like one.
  19. themadhair Member

We get a lot of that too. Even got directions for a place to buy cheap cans of kerosene to do the job...

Peaceful protest people. Peaceful protest.
  20. King Nerd Member

Sucks for you. As far as I know, the cell where I live only got in trouble for some hot chick flashing her large tits and a snowball hitting the [STRIKE]org[/STRIKE] office door.
  21. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  22. WMAnon Member

lol mindhive