Customize

Albuquerque NM - May 22, 2010 Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AnonyNess18, May 22, 2010.

1. AnonyNess18 Member

Albuquerque NM - May 22, 2010 Postgame

It was a very windy day today.

I showed up as Tazor and Bipolart were setting up.

We all set up shop with our signs, our anonymous flag, and music.

Tazor and Bipolart made a mock e-meter out of a shoe box so we had a mock Stress Test but it looked more like a sec check to me. lol

We got a lot of honks and lots of waves and gestures of support.

We got a couple passer-by's who asked us some questions about why we do what we do.

We got another visit from the dirt lady. She is the owner of the building we protest in front of, I guess. She got all butt-hurt when an item of ours happened to blow into her sacred dirt. She threaten to call the police on us to which I replied to her "good call the police." She also called us cowards for wearing masks, blah blah blah. I wish I got this altercation on video. I think I might protest her building out of spite because of all the shit she has given us ever since we started protesting. (Anybody got good sign ideas?)

Even-though only Tazor, Bipolart, and myself showed up it was a good enturbulation session.

Videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uStN-Tkhrtw]YouTube - Scientology Protest - Albuquerque NM - May 22, 2010[/ame]

2. Bipolart Member

Re: Albuquerque NM - May 22, 2010 Postgame

Fun raid was fun. The wind played havoc with our stuff. The audio is a little screwy because of the darn wind, but we had a blast. We were missing 2 anons, but we made up for it. The stress test sec check was a riot. It's impossible to lie to a nun, so I truthed up, lol. We had alot of horn love, some people asking about why we protest. One little old man drove up and he liked our masks, because he liked the movie. Our flag looked quite majestic blowing in the wind, which we thought was a great visual. One of these days I'll bring my camera and take some pics. All in all, it was good times.
  3. xenubarb Member

That sec check was stellar. I lmao! Well done, Albuquerque!
  4. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Wouldn't the butt hurt lady be a good excuse to go ahead and protest on the Co$ side of the street? Would the cops get mad about that?

This is one thing I sort of disagree with Project Chanology about. I think it's better to protest on the Co$ side of the street. It's a tad riskier, but it makes it very clear just whom you are protesting.

At one of the protests in Clearwater, the cops asked if we would picket in front of the Presbyterian church across the street from the Ft. Harrison Hotel. I flipped out and said there are people coming from Canada, Europe, and all across the US to protest Scientology, and you want us to stand in front of the Presbyterian church instead? Why don't we all just stay home and stand in front of Kmart or something and say we're protesting Scientology? I mean, why even come to Clearwater if we can't be protesting Scientology? In the end, we protested in front of the Ft. Harrison.
  5. Bipolart Member

It could be because there is no sidewalk in front of the org. It is all driveway(which they never use). I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm guessing because that's where it was going on when I joined up.
  6. xenubarb Member

One protest in San Diego, nice cop said "can you protest across the street?"

Hot sunny day, org side of street was in the shade. Doesn't matter. We would have said no anyways.
    And we did.
    Oh well, he tried. We're adam ant.
  7. tazor Member

We probably could protest on their side of the street. The ordinance says you have to be 20 feet away so we should measure the space and see if it would be legal.

The main reason we started protesting on the other side was we used dirt lady's sacred dirt patch to put all our stuff on. Later on we had a couple of younger kids with us and we didn't want them that close to the cancer. Then the dirt lady started ragging on us.

But now it's different. Since they call the cops on us for using our megaphone or even crossing the street and walking by we should probably get up front and personal. :D

They are such cowards that they've started parking on the side and going in through the back door! Anonymous can fix that. I think we should move over to the other side and go down the side street during their lunch time. We've been too passive for too long.
  8. Bipolart Member

We need to check on that. Technically, there is no sidewalk in front of the org, and I'm sure they would make a big scene. That would be lulzy, though. I like your idea of going over to the other side next time. We need to spice things up!
  9. AnonyNess18 Member

I'm all for protesting on their side of the street! I have mentioned this a couple of times. Maybe next time MSAnon and munchkin will join us and enter the belly of the beast.
  10. Bipolart Member

It's a beer belly!
  11. AnonyNess18 Member

Are you kidding Scilons are too lame to have an ounce of alcohol in their org
  12. Bipolart Member

I was talking about you, lol
  13. AnonyNess18 Member

OIC!

Naw mine is too much fast food belly. Some beer though. :)
  14. Bipolart Member

Don't feel bad. I have a donut gut.
  15. AnonyNess18 Member

Did you guys eat the rest of those donuts from today. lol
  16. Bipolart Member

No. But we did go to Sonic and Tazor treated me to a Java Chiller. Mocha, of course.
  17. AnonyNess18 Member

Noice
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Definitely mix it up -- peacefully, of course. Keep them guessing!
  20. tazor Member

I was thinking we could stand a little south of the org by the bus stop. That's got to be twenty feet away but still almost in front of the org. We could also walk over to their corner a lot since that wouldn't be blocking their useless drive way.

I got a pm from MS. Everything's fine with them. They just got really busy. He said they will be at our next raid.
  21. RightOn Member

love the sec check
    "have you ever paid retail for your shoe lifts? " lol

NM keeping it lulzy
  22. tazor Member

Thanks RightOn. My auditor TR's were so out! lol Maybe that's because I've never audited anyone and haven't had any bullbaiting in years. Bipolart made me laugh so I flunk!
  23. RightOn Member

nobody flunked in that audit ;)