Customize

Alexis Arquette Outs Will Smith

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Xenu Loves LRH, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Jada Pinkett Smith made headlines this week after announcing that she'll be boycotting the 2016 Oscars due to a lack of black acting nominees.

Now transgender actress Alexis Arquette is shifting the focus from race to sexuality. The Daily Mail reports that the 46-year-old sister of Oscar winner Patricia Arquette and her actor siblings David and Rosanna, has accused both Jada, 44, and her husband Will Smith, 47, of being in the closet.
    Alexis is said to have made her surprising claims in a Facebook post that has since been deleted.

"When Jada comes out as gay and her beard husband admits his first marriage ended when she walked in to him … servicing his Sugar Daddy Benny Medina … then I will listen to them," Alexis wrote, adding, "'She' being his FIRST wife. Paid off, silent."

http://thefix.ninemsn.com.au/2016/0...-smith-alexis-arquett-gay#2TeLv2sL0PxYV8BC.99
    • Like Like x 5
  2. The Internet Member

• Like Like x 3
  3. Why is this of interest? I thought the general consensus was that the Smiths had been dabblers in Scientology but not recently. Even so, this woman's statement is a complete non-sequitur.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. The Internet Member

The Smiths ran a Scientology school, which seems like something a dedicated cultie would do.

I guess Arquette is mad at Will Smith for staying in the closet. If more celebs were open about being gay people would not hate on the gays so much. So Arquette thinks it is hypocritical for the Smiths to complain about racial discrimination.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Why did I post this?

Will and Jada "dabbled" in Scientology. And "dabbled" has differing definitions depending on who you speak to. They certainly poured enough money into their Sci-School, and Will, Jada and Jaden made 'After Earth', which many have described as basically being an auditing session. And how can we forget the rambling tweets from Jaden, which could almost have been LRH quotes.

Most claim the Smiths dabbling is over, that they've distanced themselves from Scientology. But they've never spoken about it, never dished any 'dirt'. Will, when asked, made some comment about being a student of all religions. And, if they dabbled (and I've heard Jada was the one most actively involved), there was probably some auditing. And being celebs, it was probably at a CC and Slappy would have seen the footage by now.

We know the love Scientology holds for the gay community - and this (sensationalist) report certainly sees a connection. It states:

"And Scientology is coming for Alexis in 3..2.."

http://dlisted.com/2016/01/19/and-n...lapping-at-will-smith-and-jada-pinkett-smith/
    • Like Like x 3
  6. The Internet Member

Will Smith probably didn't get nominated because "Concussion" was not that great a movie. Took a while for people in the NFL to understand the brain injury problem. But the movie made it seem like a good versus evil situation. http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/concussion-movie-inaccuracies-misportrayals/2015/12/28/id/707315/

Will Smith has been well rewarded by Hollywood and I am not gonna cry if he doesn't get some award, nor am I gonna buy that this is a black-white thing.

The one snub I do wonder about is "Going Clear." That was a solid documentary that seemed worthy of a nomination at least.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. And Now Alexis Arquette Is Slapping At Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith

January 19, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Every controversy has to have its shot of WTF and I thought the Original Aunt Viv gave us that when she dragged “Miss Thing” Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith in a Facebook video. But nope, Alexis Arquette has done the honors.
    Two days after Jada declared that she’s boycotting the Oscars over their all-white acting nominations, Alexis Arquette has come out of nowhere and slapped her and Will down. Alexis has her own reason for why she’s not supporting Jada’s Oscar boycott.
    Alexis has gone from talking about how fucking Jared Leto feels like a Praetorian Guard is marching up into your asshole to talking about how Will and Jada are double bearding each other. The rumors about Jada and Will being bi swingers have been around since the beginning of time and Alexis said on Facebook (via ONTD) today that it’s true. According to full-time wreck Alexis Arquette, Will’s first marriage ended when his wife caught his ass bouncing on Benny Medina. Alexis also brought up how Will Smith refused to kiss another dude while filming Six Degrees of Separation. Alexis is not going to stand by Jada and Will until they come twirling out of the closet while loudly declaring their love for cooch and dick. What I got from Alexis’ post is that she thinks Will and Jada are hypocrites for preaching about acceptance when they’re main residence is still in the closet. I think.
    And Scientology is coming for Alexis in 3..2.. (UPDATE: Alexis’ post has been deleted, but screen shots live forever.)
    [IMG]
    The only thing I have to add to this mess is that I wish I could put “He Was Best Known For Butt Servicing His Sugar Daddy” on my tombstone.

http://dlisted.com/2016/01/19/and-n...lapping-at-will-smith-and-jada-pinkett-smith/
  8. 089

9. White Tara Global Moderator

Ok I may have snorted a little when I laughed.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 3