Customize

Alfreddie and Co. Invade NOI HDoA event Oct 9th

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Nation of Islam Holy Day of Atonement Oct 9th
    Alfreddie and Crew are still pimping Dianetics to Louis Farrakhan and Co
    frauddie1.jpg
    Jim Mathers was along for the ride
    doai.jpg
    some of the guests Scientologist in attendance rubbed thetans with were
    disgraced Washington DC Mayor and politician crackhead Marion Berry,The New Black Panther Party, Nation of Gods and Earth (5 percenters) were represented

Farrakhan Declares "We are at War!"

Final Call(cult link)
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_8203.shtml
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous would like thank NOI for their precious help in dismantling the cult of Scientology........

Although I would like to see them tone down the 'Kill Whitey' Tech just a tad.....
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

"Nation of Islam Holy Day of Atonement "
    has now replaced with pushing Scientology and a pyramid logo on the podium
  5. xenubarb Member

Nah, we need moar of that 'kill whitey' stank to rub off on the cult!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. AnonyVix Member

Has anyone worked out what the NoI leaders and Alfreddie and Crew are getting out of this cosy relationship with the church of scientology?

Honestly have no idea. It's like two black holes feeding off each other, as far as I can tell the church of scientology is sucking more from the NoI than it is from them; can't see David Miscavige extolling the virtues of joining the Nation of Islam to his remaining flock and I can't see them going along with it if he did; it's all mocked up after all.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Quentinanon Member

Alfrauddie and company pimping the practice of unlicensed, quack 1940's style cognitive regression therapy to NOI cult members. And yes, the whole purpose of the alliance is for the scientology crime syndicate to remove gullible personnel from the NOI to feed a dying cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Alfrauddie and Jim Mather with NOI members at St Hill ISA event
    goonsr.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

Anonymous also would like thank Scientology for their precious help in dismantling the cult of NOI...
  10. Sponge Member

Related:
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_8249.shtml
    (NOI cult link)

Moonbats.
  11. Ann O'Nymous Member

My 2 cents: It offers the more affluent NOI members a way to show it and the NOI bosses a way to occupy them. TL;DR diversification of the offer.
  12. AnonyVix Member

Bizarre, kinda one up man (person) ship in NOI. We're better than you because we can afford twice as many hours auditing. NOI bosses are fail then because good cult leaders always occupy their followers in ways that make the cult more money, not occupy them making some other cult money.

Interesting analogy, could be like a binary star system where a larger star is sucking the energy out of the other. Sucking star ultimately explodes under its own weight (super nova) sending the other star hurtling through space, phenomena known as high velocity run away stars. One can hope, metaphorically of course. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  13. NCSP Member

I wonder if Alfreddie or NOI opinion leaders are getting some kind of FSM percentage on all the services paid for. That might be pretty motivating.
  14. AnonyVix Member

That would make sense but that would still make Alfreddie a miserable fail at cult leader. You just don't let your followers feed another cult. If another cult is doing something that makes money you copy it and do it yourself.

Jeez, just can't get descent cult leaders these days; I bet L Ron Hubbard is doing loop de loops around the rings of Uranus.
  15. Triumph Member

Healing the wounds, answering the call for saviours
    By Ashahed M. Muhammad -Asst. Editor- | Last updated: Oct 30, 2011 - 2:50:39 PM
    warning cult link
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_8249.shtml

the first sentence pretty much sums up where these deluded schmucks want to take it...
  16. Anonymous Member

I wonder where this is heading, if anywhere.
  17. PodPeople Member

"nearly 4,000 members of the Nation of Islam are involved in some level of ..."

Farrakhan fits like a glove. His overall membership claims are scientological too. Some level of would include anyone sitting in his audience when he demanded his demands, or reading a book. He and Miscavige might have 10,000, 15,000? each left and maybe it's less. The only difference I can tell is Miscavige's whores are rich and Farrakhan's slaves are, well, willing.
  18. Anonymous Member

they have already expressed a desire to use it clear the planet and use it to swell their ranks to 10,000,000 eager zombies
    its all in the final call
  19. dammit NOI!!
    fucking stop that!!!
  20. Heh, think I once ran into the same scamming bastard that sold Alfreddie the eBay suit.

Or maybe it's just my ignorance of the Toulouse Lautrec look now fashionable with black snake-oil executives?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. 3rdMan Member

All I know is when I see these guys coming out of the DC Org, I can't tell the difference between them and the Scifags. No really, they come in and come out like cardboard cutouts of Scientology. They talk like them, interact like them. If there was any distinction between them as NoI members and them as Scientologists, its either blurred or gone. Makes me wonder if they are even practicing as NoI members anymore.