Customize

Alfreddie Johnson Event in Harlem

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by EeveyFawkes, Dec 18, 2012.

1. EeveyFawkes Member

2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

his mama dress him funny
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Normally I like a well tied bow tie, but in this case...
  5. Anonymous Member

I bet their "soul food" will be KFC party buckets.
  6. Anonymous Member

$150 to get in?
  7. Daverator Member

Well at least the proceeds are going to the Harlem Children's Literacy Fund, not the COS. LOL
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. DeathHamster Member

10% of the proceeds will probably go uplines to ABLE. It's the Scilon Way.
  9. Budd Member

My guess is that the "Sunday service" won't be anything like anything Harlem people are used to seeing.

"Church." Yeah, right....
  10. DeathHamster Member

Odds are, it'll be unlike anything the New York Org people are used to seeing too.

If your local org advertises a "Sunday service" at a particular time, it's always fun to find a spot out of plain view and count the number of people entering the org in the half hour before the service is supposed to start.

<crickets/>
  11. Will they reg at this event? Or are they still playing nice with NOI?
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

"All proceeds will be donated to the Harlem Children's Literacy Fund"

anyone look into this organization or is it just another front group for ABLE/ Applied Scholastic/Way To Happiness bullshit?
  14. The Founder Member

Note that the event itself is NOT IN Harlem ... the white folks shouldn't be expected to travel that far north where they ... uh ... stand out. The event itself is at the good ole' NY Org in Times Square.
  15. RightOn Member

I was thinking.....
    have to wonder if the COS is happy that Tony O posts a lot of these events?
    Even though he does not present these events in the same light that COS would want, it still ends up as free PR for the cult.
    yeah I know that most people will laugh and are be angry about these events, but it still makes the COS look like they are flourishing to someone who is not edcuated in the cult's dog and pony show.
    And yes I know it also helps to prove that COS is infiltrating the black communities, but you have to wonder if it helps the cult AT ALL. Although I am sure it works in favor of being criticial against the COS, I still think there is that slim chance that it does benefit the COS, PR wise.
  16. RightOn Member

And I wonder how the Apollo feels about being pictured on this event?
  17. LOL. I thought you meant Apollo Creed. That would put bums on seats.
  18. kthnxbai Member

This is a valid point but the protest movement has for four years now got more and more publicity for COS. If it is doing them good it isn't evident. In fact COS now has such a bad image that any publicity is bad publicity. People like the pretty pictures and then switch channels as soon as Scientology is mentioned.

And a lot of folk might be interested to learn about this unholy alliance between the diminutive white racist and NOI.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Someone on TO's thread tried to google it, apparently nothing could be found.
  20. DeathHamster Member

Nothing? The curious case of the Literacy Fund in the night time.
  21. The Founder Member

The COS often relies on paid press releases as "news" items to foster the illusion that there is some good publicity to be had.
  22. Anonymous Member

That's good. So does Anonymous.

Alfraudie is well known in internet circles as a result of scams like this.
  23. Anonymous Member

^^^ except the paid bit - naturally Anon does this for free, and for fun!
  24. Anonymous Member

Anonymous does not need good publicity.
  25. RightOn Member

Tony O to the white phone.
    He should add a notation at the end of the article stating that after a google search, no such charity was found?
    Is it registered anywhere as a non profit ? And if so by whom?
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

A search for that exact phrase turns up nothing except for its reference in Tony's blog.

There are many results if the search is more broad: Harlem+"Childrens+Literacy"

www.bing.com/search?q=Harlem+%22Childrens+Literacy%22
  27. RightOn Member

28. Anonymous Member

Facebook group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/398773626870785/
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/398770013537813/