Customize

All protests in the UK must now cease

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by RolandRB, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

What The Internet said, with as much emphasis on the monetary aspect.
  2. The Internet Member

Lol that is ridiculous.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Quentinanon Member

Just to remind all concerned about scientology, a British judge some 30 years ago articulated what the current Supreme Court evidently did not take into consideration:

"Scientology is both immoral and socially obnoxious.... In my judgement it is corrupt, sinister and dangerous.

It is corrupt because it is based on lies and deceit and has as its real objective money and power for Mr. Hubbard, his wife and those close to him at the top.

It is sinister because it indulges in infamous practices both to its adherents who do not toe the line unquestioningly, and to those who criticise or oppose it.

It is dangerous because it is out to capture people, especially children and impressionable young people, and indoctrinate and brainwash them so that they become the unquestioning captives and tools of the cult, withdrawn from ordinary thought, living and relationships with others."

http://cosmedia.freewinds.be/latey.html
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Anonymous Member

DM has tattoed "TM" on his dick, proove me wrong !
  5. Anonymous Member

That edict still floats around somewhere, push it upfront and use it as amunition.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RolandRB Member

^^ but the highest Court in the land, The Supreme Court, has said it is a religion and entitled to the same rights and privileges as all other religions in the UK.
  7. That means to be ridiculed and pooped on. does it not ?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

All law is based in precedent, look as far back as possible for the slightest legal hint of a disagreement and there's your ammo.
  9. Anonymous Member

It might take a while but it's worth the effort.
  10. Anonymous Member

You want the blue coloured standard commemorative edition for $50,000, or the gold coloured millennial Freewinds edition for $100,000?
  11. Anonymous Member

Beheadings, child molestation, and fetes?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. hey UK , wish I lived over there

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm going to take a trip to England so that I can cease protesting Scientology quite properly.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

Catholic churches get protested in the UK. So does the Pope. At least the previous pope.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

No you don't it rains constantly, and Scientology is now an officially recognised religion there.
  16. anonfly Member

Humanity is facing a huge problem now ...how can the British establishement by the highest Court in the land can really consider that the "Church" is a religion??? Does any member had really red about it??? it's discusting.
  17. Anonymous Member

Humanities problems have in no way increased by Scientology being recognized as a religion in the UK,as for the British Establishment it's fucked up beyond repair.
    Yes forum users have read about it, lurk moar and this will become more apparent to you.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. you know this cuz you suck it?
  19. Anonymous Member

bring an umbrella it rains frequently
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Assuming he/she can actually find the thing
    • Like Like x 1