Customize

Alleged Scientology OSA Network Orders. 549 pages.

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by CommunicatorIC, May 14, 2017.

1. Tony Ortega has expressed concern over the alleged document.

http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/14/with-its-mexico-city-project-halted-scientology-fans-out-across-town-to-promote-its-pablum/#comment-3306010387

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Tony Ortega Mod • 11 minutes ago

Gordon posted this a couple of weeks ago. There are issues with it, not the least being that it was never actually published by the church and is not an official Scientology issue.

I may be writing something about it later. But at this point, Gordon has put the source of this document in some serious risk, and he doesn't seem to care.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  2. Orgsclosed Member

3. Quentinanon Member

So the alleged osa issues are "fake news".
    Perhaps the product of a fake religion?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lolol Q ^^^,
    Anyhow, the jury over at ESMB are still divided on the 'authenticity' thing, and there are enough ex-OSA there to give it a good going over, though I think many are probably reluctant to read through that mass of drivel no matter what the source and you certainly cannot fault them for that, hell's-bells-crazy-batman-popcicle-butt-plugs, even I'm hesitant to start wading through that shit and I'm a curious person who has read through hundreds, if not thousands, of pages of CoS shite in quest of perspective/facts/lololing/cannon fodder.
    Even if it isn't a 'real' document' per-se, its pretty much on course with what the actual policies of the cult's 'intelligence' ( *spew*) and dirty tricks arm of the so-called 'church' OSA, aims at appearing sane does not seem to concern them within their gilded cages.
    I'm sortta like 'Yay! Popcorn?!?' meh~
    JoWgaXr7402dO.gif

Carry on McDuff!

:p

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I expected Mike Rinder to go into denial mode, since he was the head of OSA when this collection was put together.

What I did not expect was Tony Ortega to suddenly become an authority on their validity and even their origin. I've already made a statement at ESMB about how chilling those words come across to a whistleblower.

The same thing happened to Snowden. What he did in exposing criminals with leaks of document evidence, was twisted by hacks for mainstream media into becoming positioned as "reckless" and "unpatriotic."

But if you really think about it in examining the actual pack, the only factual "source" Tony Ortega could be talking about that supposedly I "don't care" that I put at "serious risk"?

--- L. RON HUBBARD --- "Source"

All of the issues check out side-by-side with OSA NW Orders and even the Guardian's Office Orders they are derived from.

Scholarship on that very point has been assisted here:
    https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.co...ce-courses-and-more-resources-for-historians/
    These Guardian Office issues are scattered over the Internet, and it's nice to find links to them in one place.

I know that Tony Ortega probably meant to protect the compiler of the pack. Okay. I do not know for sure who that was - I can only guess, and I do not know why Tony thinks I should have held on to the pack (that was shared amongst Indy Scientology leaders, as told on my ESMB post as the backstory to how I came to possess them). In that context, this statement of Tony's is very strange indeed.

https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.co...ok-post-gets-caught-fair-gaming-scott-gordon/
    Some clue to the compilations of the pack, which we can only speculate was done under Mike Rinder's direction, might be found in the actions taken to contain the leak and cover up the earlier use of this "fake" pack by Mike Rinder himself - before it was leaked! - with a quote of the name of a new issue (based on an LRH lecture) that was included in this pack, in a Mike Rinder article of late 2016... (I very much appreciate Virginia's assistance in catching that!)

Keep your eye on the ball. There is some deception being employed here to minimize the validity of this collection and thus the extent of damage that Mike Rinder and Tony Ortega (of all people) are desperately working to contain.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

I would like to see Tony Ortega respond to this.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'll respond to it, if you eat shit and die.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Tut tut
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

Tut tut indeed, the eloquent Mr Ortega would offer a trifle more than that I can assure you. Nice try tho.:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1