Customize

Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous Foil, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

So some fine folks in the Thunderdome whipped up some copypasta that is now circulating through A.R.S and ESMB. Its only a matter of time before it hits here and the other anti-scieno sites so I figured I might as well just go ahead and post it.

This is naturally stirring up quite a bit of controversy, some seem to get it and others don't A few quotes of interest.

This one from A.R.S.
    From ESMB
    Another from A.R.S.
    And one more from ESMB:
    And there it is. I submit this for the revue and digestion of the general public here. I know this is likely to degenerate quickly into a flame war but I hope that can be avoided.
  2. RedDevoHat Member

Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

It's all gone to shit now.

Enturbulation has been over saturated with this story.

Some people have taken sides and will not be budged from their opinion on the matter.

The rest don't care either way.

DearGodPlsMakeItStop.jpg
  3. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS! PLEASE! THIS!!

Damn I'm on a hair trigger today.
  4. stuwyatt Member

I haven't really kept up with the whole Tory/Tommy/etc shitstorm....

... all I know is that there is a concerted effort by OSA to split up anonymous and chanology. Youtube trolls are rampant, as they are on the forums (though thankly not so much on enturb thanks to good modding).

Please don't let them succeed.

If you don't like someone's actions/words, then don't have anything to do with them - simple as that. People with internet fame or OG fame are just people at the end of the day, and should definitely not be worshipped or placed on a higher pedestal. But don't totally crucify someone over mistakes - no matter how bad they are.

"WE DO NOT FORGIVE, WE DO NOT FORGET"

I fucked up not so long ago, and fucked up badly. I shat on a lot of people.... I came back as soon as I realised the fuckup, apologised and put my head on the block.

Many of you forgave me... didn't you?
    I don't ever expect any of you to forget (I know I won't), but I was forgiven.

I don't know if Tommy or Tory have apologised properly... I hope so, as a genuine apology would do wonders to diffuse the current situation.

Lets please re-focus and remember why we are here - to destroy the cult of Scientology in its present form.

Thats why I'm here...
  5. RedDevoHat Member

I've been saying that since the whole thing started Stu.

It doesn't matter what Tommy did with Tory, another anon, or another girl with one cup.

If we fragment over who's right and who's wrong over this, than Scientology won't have to do anything and we will an hero ourselves for them.
  6. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

me too
  7. the_leif Member

qft
  8. Sage

Sage Sage sagedadgasdgadsaged

oh god please let this die hey did you know we made Maxim magazine gais?

Seriously its all over.
  9. CantPickaName Member

NOBODY tells me who i can give money to

NOBODY tells me if i can or cant ask for an autograph...i dont anyway lol

NOBODY tells me how to behave PERIOD!!!
  10. Heyanonnyno Member

I try to keep things simple. I focus on what *I'm* going to do to help out this big old movement of ours. I consider this sort of thing of passing interest, but not vital to our activities. I work to keep the flow of information moving and to do what I can to help.

So personally, this blow up doesn't mean much to me in regards to my focus on the movement. It's awful to see, and it's sad when a disagreement breaks out in a group of people, but shit - with this many folks it's inevitable. The test is not that shit breaks out, the test is how the body deals with that shit.

I think the most adult way of dealing with it is to not let it bother us and to remain polite. It's what I'm going to do, only because I've missed this mostly and have only a rudimentary understanding of what's going on.
  11. amaX Member

no, stu. you took responsibility for what you did. you didn't try to hide behind a bunch of lies.

the blame lies entirely with tory and she didn't do the right thing at anytime thoughout this whole mess.

she was flippant and insulting and lied when people were trying to get answers from her.

her "apology" was also insulting.

tory christman applied dianetics on a member of ANONYMOUS.

she refused to take responsibility for what she did and she only attacked back.

she played tommy gorman. most of us have seen tommy's video's. what sort of mess would this have been if MPB had not relented?

i have no idea if it's true that her whining to people on an unsecure phone caused ANONS to be namefagged or not. i have heard from a good source that it is the truth.

will we once again be asked to let tory slide on that one if it is true?

i have no idea if my telling what tory did has caused some of my OG acquaintances to be upset with me or not. i value the OG very much. i appreciate all they have done. i respect them and their efforts throughout the years to bring down this cult.

once again: NO one is more important than this fight.

this is not about the OG. this is about what tory has done and how gullible and easily manipulated a brute like tommy gorman is.
  12. Re: Sage

Nothing is over. This will pass over soon enough and the protests and chanology will continue.

We cannot however, simply sweep this under the rug and ignore it. We have already done that for too long and that is partly what created this situation.

Anon and the anti-scientology movement is far far stronger than this. We must however, air this out publicly and (hopefully) bring it to a swift conclusion, whatever that conclusion may be.
  13. Noelle North Member

See, Tory, they are just a bunch of big fat wog meanies. We want you to come back.

ML,
    NN
  14. anon1957 Member

Baaaawww. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA. OSA.

BIG BAD FUCKING ALL POWERFUL OSA IS EVERYWHERE.

You sound EXACTLY like Tory. And about as trustworthy. In fact, Tory accusing MPB in the TD of being OSA was what started this shitstorm. But of course you know this don't you Stu, because you were one of the major players in shutting down the TD at precisely the time Tory was crying via phone and PM to practically the whole fucking world that she was dissed in the TD.

No. This had NOTHING to do with OSA. And you bloody well know it.Because posts discussing the PMs in the mod forum are all over the fucking internet.

For what its worth, despite 1000s of posts and goddess only knows how many PMs, neither Tory or Tommy have apologised. And what is more, both have made it clear that they never will. Now that is some LRH in action for ya.
  15. Evil Zoe Member

The parties involved need to decide what is more important: Their fight with each other or the fight with the CoS.

Shit or get off the goddamned pot.
  16. anon1957 Member

No Zoe, it is not so black and white. It is not an either/or proposition. It is a both/and.

It is rather remarkable that anyone, after having watched what Anonymous has accomplished (yes, built upon essential foundational work done by the OG and exes, and with their help--most of them who are as anonymous as we are) would think that it would be a good idea to fuck with Anonymous.
    Which is what both Tory and Tommy Gorman did. The cult should take note: Anonymous does not tolerate any kind of fuckery. Form anyone.
  17. AnonMSW Member

My professional opinion re. Magoo and Gorman's mental state

This is copypasta from the Dome (ling follows). It represents my opinion after many hours of research and observation given all the data which has recently come to light and confirms a position I have taken since the very early days. You may listen to it or not, that is your right, however I will state that these opinions represent my best efforts and my honest and forthright analysis of the personalities and dangers represented by these two.

sauce: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/38-thunderdome/vagoo-apologizes-ocmb-23456/

------------------------------

I realize that many people are loathe to believe that TD serves a purpose, and perhaps this will demonstrate just what that purpose is. TD provides a limiting factor and a forum where such issues can be spoken of without fear of being banned because someone is manipulating the collective will.

I URGE YOU ALL TO GO LOOK AT THE ABOVE THREAD, FOR MANY PEOPLE MAKE POINTS THERE THAT ARE VERY RELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION.

tl;dr - crazy people are crazy, leave them alone lest they go all crazy all over you.

These people are NOT SAFE and appear to have serious mental health problems. Associate with them at your own risk and do not be afraid to call the police at the slightest sign of this sort of behavior. The odds are nearly certain that Tommy Gorman's going to lose it publicly and in a very big way involving serious violence.

DO NOT BE AROUND WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

:anon:, MSW
  18. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

I stopped reading at "We, the faceless members of Anonymous.."

[IMG]

Nobody speaks for Anonymous.

Not you, not me, not any one individual.
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

Just a question: how would you react if a guest at your birthday party trashes you in the TD 2 or 3 days after attending it (24.06.08)?

I am not saying that Magoo is innocent, but I have problems adding up the facts.
  20. AnonyMama Member

Deleted.
  21. Evil Zoe Member

Bullshit, bullshit, and more bullshit.

This thing is continuing because no one will stop and look at the whole thing and admit where they erred, and if they do, the other party won't accept it and move on.

It keeps going because people DECIDE to keep it going. The option to just DROP it and move on is always there.

Does it REALLY matter in the grand scheme of things?

Fuck...
  22. AnonMSW Member

In a whole lot more reasoned and rational way. Probably I just wouldn't invite them to the next party. What I would not do is create a NUCLEAR WAR.

She isn't innocent, she isn't even close. At best she is "unaware," but I doubt even that. My belief is that she is actively manipulative and conscious of her actions and choices. That she created so much living Hell here and elsewhere because two days after her party someone berated her in what is (most of the time) the Enturb playground shows just how irrational she is.

SHE KNEW what TD was. That is an absolutely established fact. She went in there to actively achieve a purpose, which luckily was barely thwarted. When she failed to succeed, she sent an OSA agent after an Anon.

These are not the acts of a safe or sane individual. The woman is unbalanced but does not appear to be outwardly except if you do a whole lot of looking at the information that's out there and apply a clinical perspective. Neither is at a point for institutionalization, but both are extremely high risk characters and OF THE TWO TORY IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS THAN GORMAN.

Gorman's obvious, Tory's the functional equivalent of a snake lying in the grass whose needs must be met or she will strike out no matter how many times or what the damage that results. That's my opinion,, and I'm sticking to it. I would not say such serious things were I not convinced this were the case.
  23. momISanon Member

QFT. Oh, wai................is that $cientology over thar? :flop:
  24. AnonyMama Member

Deleted. MEH
  25. Delaware Member

This is why anyone who has left the cult owes it to themselves and those around them to get pschiatric/psychological help as soon as they can and stay with it to counter the total mind-fuck that the CULT has done to them.

Out=/= Well.

I'm not excusing Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman from his actions, nor Tory. Far from it. But they both need help to get their head on straight, which sadly it seems they haven't recieved yet from the proper professionals.

And as both of them have demonstrated that they are (atleast for now) untrustworthy at best and dangerous at worst, my little drop of an opinion is maybe its time for them to take a break from raids, protests and acting like divas/rockstars for a while and focus on getting their mind un-fucked. They need to realize that the ex-OSA gimmick and behavior is not wanted, appreciated or tolerated and is no longer an excuse, NO MATTER WHO it is directed at. It is especially vile when its directed at people who have the SAME FUCKING GOAL (supposedly...I even have to question that now).

An appology from BOTH of them (sincere this time) wouldn't hurt, but a video of them going to some sort of counseling to undo the mind-rape of the CULT would be better.

Or I could be completely retarded and should just STFU and go back to printing out cards and fliers. *shrug*
  26. AnonMSW Member

^this is indeed quite correct, and if you have the stamina to go to Thunderdome and wade through the rest you will find the information which substantiates that virtually everything Tory has done with regard to her participation / activities in the last few months was a manipulation. Moreover, virtually all of her accusations, her "phone call," the "rape" allegation which she used to fire up Gorman...

VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING TORY HAS SAID AND DONE for the last many months has been either an outright lie or a shaded version of the truth showing little insight (intentional or not) into the shit she has caused. Personally I think she realized full well and simply regrets that she was caught. I believe the behavior in question will WITHOUT DOUBT resurface again in the near future.

DO NOT BE AROUND WHEN THIS HAPPENS.
  27. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

10qvuig.jpg
  28. Anonabliss Member

Is anybody of the opinion that Tommy Gorman is just all mouth and Tory is just a woman who just still has a lot of baggage from the cult? She cannot take a joke, that is clear. I had to apologize once for offending her for misinterpreting a playful joke and she admitted she doesn't get it a lot of times. Ok, what happened was inexcusable, but is it worthy of dominating all of anonymous and beyond? The dome is hardcore and she didn't belong in there. Shit happened. But making it such a huge public issue is putting just as much importance on her as a figurehead as worshipping her did. Personally, I was done watching her repetetative and boring videos a long time ago. I think the huge statement thing is just overkill. Let it fucking go, now. Everybody knows about it, everybody has made up their own mind, so why keep beating a dead horse. All it is doing is detracting from the target.
  29. AnonMSW Member

^The answer is simple. It has become a matter of PERSONAL AND PUBLIC SAFETY and considering the ultimate objective. This is perhaps the MOST important issue we have faced since the very beginning. To minimize that is to court not only disaster but possibly people winding up in the hospital, the jail, or the morgue.

Minimize this shit all you want folks, I'm going to stop influencing the debate and let it percolate. I just want to say I am NOT talking out of my ass when I say this is an issue of SAFETY which should concern us all VERY much.

Edit: One last relevant factoid which has come to light in the Thunderdome is that Tory's reason for leaving the 'church' was that OSA wasn't letting her "do it right." "It" being she had what she thought were the better ideas on how to suppress Free Speech online and when they refused to follow her advice THEN and ONLY THEN did she blow.

It would appear that her disagreement with the 'church' wasn't about what they did to people, on the contrary it was that they did not do it well or hard enough.
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

This method is/was often used by jesuists: answer a question by asking another one. Answer my question, I will answer yours. Just keep in mind that the birthday party happened IRL too.
  31. stuwyatt Member

I'm just going by troll/osa attacks that I'm receiving online. I've been pretty much offline on the internet lately due to health reasons...

I've just spent a fair while reading up on the whole Tory/Gorman incident, and I now have a lot of concerns myself over all of this. Both of them need to apologise IMHO, and I too have niggling doubts over some of the actions and motives of the people involved.

What I love about Chanology is that situations can be exposed, discussed, actioned upon, and then we can move on.

Nothing I wrote in my earlier post was in defence of Tory or Tommy, and was just the point of view of a sick brit nutter.

xxx
  32. AnonyMama Member

Deleted.
  33. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

its more common than we think
    tho I have seen Out=Well too.
  34. themadhair Member

Why are you targeting this response when AnonMSW made a more detailed and relevant one here?

The information about what happened is strewn over many threads at this stage - but if you really want the facts and not just make cheap shots I suggest you take 40mins and start reading them through.

And less of the "stay on target" type posts - the fact that Anonymous is coming down so hard on this incident is a good thing imo because it really is taking the non-violent ideal seriously. Think about that.
  35. MarcabEmpress Member

The letter posted in the OP doesn't speak for all Anonymous. Five people in the Dome, perpetuating a derailing shitstorm. However, this whole Tory/Tommy thing is a complete cover up/smoke screen allowed to boil over to distract from some sekrit ops, so keep up the good work, guise; we have 'em baffled!

Oh wait..it's not? Oh wait..I wasnt supposed to mention...n/m. Please return to the cage match.
  36. CantPickaName Member

There will always be a possibility of violence irl when people act like assholes on a common forum

I see alot of people acting like a dick on here and whos to say anyone of us wont meet that person in real life on a bad day all pumped up for enturbing scilons and make a mistake?

I for one do not know the mental capacity of anyone here and hence do not really trust anybody
  37. AnonyMama Member

deleted
  38. Anonabliss Member

If he did that to me, he'd be in jail, and I think MPB should have had him arrested, as well. I Just wish we could be done with it already.
  39. Delaware Member

^ ^ ^ ^

And you'd probably not call up an unstable tough-guy friend and lie, telling him one of the Dome meanies threatened rape and kill you.

But you are mostly well adjusted....could be wrong. *shrug*

And Ann...stop being thick. Its okay to say "Oops, I was wrong. I get it now. My bad.".
  40. AnonBuff Member

can we maybe just ban the OG or anyone associated with them from the thunderdome.

thing would run so much better without them anywhere near TD.

speaking of, i have taken a few days off of enturb and havn't been lurking much but it's closed again. WTF happened?

edit: i suck at reading how to get into the thunderdome. i suck cocks etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.