Customize

Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous Foil, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balognanon Member

Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

You forgot about the cannibalism.
  2. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

OK... this will be my last word on the subject, because I was serious, I really don't care about this drama that your over-inflating.

You see I'll give you a hint as to why OSA will always fail here.

I sit here and read posts that interest me. Some of it for lulz and entertainment, but most of them have to do with information and planning. I personally don't give a shit who is or isn't OSA, I'm not combing through posts and threads trying to figure out who OSA and who isn't. The stuff I take away from here comes in the form of information and planning. OSA, by design has little to no influence when it comes to that area. The lulz/entertainment/drama they probably do have a little influence... but you see I don't care about that part. I judge on the merits of the post, laugh then forget about it when I log off Enturb. You see I have another life outside of Enturb and Anonymous, and to be honest that other life takes up 90% of my time and thoughts. The only time I think about Anonymous is when I'm here or planning things.

My life is well balanced and healthy in that regard. I do believe that 99% of Anonymous works the same way. Don't believe me? Just look at this thread and any other drama thread, they are some of the longest, but only a few posters... they just post lots. You might have a case If there where hundreds of different people posting in these drama threads, but there simply isn't. Why? Because no one cares, no one has made it personal, the majority people here haven't drawn lines in the sand between OG/domers/newfags/moralfags or whatever. I'd venture that most of us don't even really put a tag on us. I now I don't, I've been speaking out against $cientology since the 80's but only in a casual manner and only when a opportunity presented myself. I only really got into activism this year... so what am I OG/oldfag/newfag? I also do many lulzy things but have a moral streak... so what does that make me?

I'll tell you what it makes me...

Anonymous... nothing more and nothing less.

So, all these lines in the sand mean nothing to me. I'm gonna enjoy reading about Chicago's recent wins. I'll pop in and see how Stu's situation is. I'll secretly follow and cheer for the cab driver guy. And, I'll keep on planning and doing my own stuff.

Just because this is personal for you and others involved (I don't want this to sound like I'm supporting one side or the other because the above speech could be said to MPB had he or anyone else said what you did)... it doesn't mean it is having a great effect on everyone else. This whole thing rarely registers on my radar. And, from the looks of it the same can be said for a lot of people.

I might pop in and see what people are bitching at now and again, but the only constant I have is working to destroy Co$. That never waivers and that never changes, no matter what people say or do.
  3. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

This is relevant to my interests.

Lesbians-7.jpg.gif
  4. twelve Member

This is Objective Truth.
  5. AnonDannon Member

Official Thread Re-Cap

Drama, drama, drama....

AnonDannon: Not defending Tory or Tommy, Genuinely concerned with strife and division caused by certain users. (Some people in thread agree. MPB friends, alts do not.)

MPB: 32 pages of attacking his attackers. His usual MO.

Guy with gay crush on Fonzie: Keeps posting fonzie pics.

General Public: Losing interest in Anon/Chanology

OSA: Laughing their asses off.

I think the real problem here is that I don't think like the average /b/tard. I don't think rape is a subject to be taken lightly. That issue is at the center of my beef with MPB.

In fact, I'm in this movement because someone I loved was sexually assaulted, then the cult got ahold of her in her time of despari, and Her father and I never heard from her again.

I guess if I were an asshole I'd understand why certain idiots would think I'm a troll. However all I see is one person doing more damage than any OSA plant ever could. He even uses OSA tactics in every one of his posts. (always attack, never defend. attack the attacker, etc)

And if you check my post history, which was brief before this topic, you'll see that I have said some very nasty things no OSA troll would ever say. (Like I believe DM may have been sexually abused by LRH)

So yeah anyway, who gives a shit.
  6. 14G0 Member

7. Drums of War Member

Re: Official Thread Re-Cap

2h2mn43.jpg
  8. AnonMSW Member

Alas, I was "hot" in my day, but nevah THAT hot! Which isn't to say that my g/f's weren't!!! Oh how the ladies love a butch wearing a Stetson!
  9. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

I'm looking through some related threads (I think) and I for one have no idea what the fuck is going on.

but at least this thread is taking a turn for the better.
  10. Flynn Member

Oh hai guise. What's goin' on in here?

Did OSA manage to produce moar pages ITT? :whistle:
  11. AnonyMama Member

[IMG] Girls like the Fonz, too!
  12. anonymusicz Member

fuck that attitude. fuck that right in it's hairy ass. I do solo raiding (due to a small number of anons in my area) 3-4 times per week. I produce around 1000 fliers per week.

Some people do other things, in addition to posting here. And some of the very active anons do care about the miserable twat Tory and Tommy's actions.
  13. AnonDannon Member

Don't agree on the first part. I watch the traffic this forum has received, the youtube vids, and other anti-scilon web sites. People are losing interest. There is no denying this fact. There must be some reason.

The second part of your post I agree with. I honestly don't care what happens to Anon or Chanology. I've said that many times before. I will continue to work against this cult for as long as it exists. No single nut job will ever hurt my enthusiasm for the cause. I'm just willing to admit that Chanology will eventually go the way of the dodo unless things change.
  14. AnonMSW Member

First statement is absolute and utter bullshit. Go to the Chicago Tribe blog site on the recent article and you will see that non-Anons are now becoming interested and saying they'll be at the next protest.

It would be more accurate to say that YOU are losing interest in Anon/Chanology and perhaps you should go back to OCMB or ARS or wherever you came from.

As to the second statement, WHO CARES? If this gives them a false sense of success then GREAT! That's JUST WHAT WE WANT! $cilons feeling like they're winning when the reality is to the contrary.

You're just bitchy because no matter how many times you try to spin this with the same bullshit, you still can't seem to get your way. Is you online name Terryeo in other places btw? Because your continual naysaying is only making us stronger, in case you hadn't noticed.

Perhaps you should consider learning how to bend when the wind blows, rather than break.
  15. Flynn Member

Earlier today a bunch of us put cement shoes on this thread and took it down to the lake.
  16. AnonDannon Member

And that's just the thing. I have never and would never defend Tommy's actions. Violence is completely unacceptable. Just like threatening someone with rape, even if its done only in "jest."
  17. KeepAnon Member

This picture just needed to be bumped. Job done...

Carry on everyone...
  18. monamia Member

19. Drums of War Member

2wcp4t2.jpg
  20. AnonyMama Member

^^ I don't know this Anon IRL. However, I remember him discussing a few weeks ago about protesting by himself in a city far from his home, while on a (serious) business trip. Me? I'd probably just be eating a bunch of room service food like I am right now lolwut?
  21. AnonDannon Member

Sorry friend, the numbers are down across the board. People are losing interest.

I have been to four raids since the initial Feb assault. The numbers went down every single time. Hit counts on important topics are very low. New users are not joining at the rate they once did. The facts simply are not in your favor.
  22. AnonMSW Member

If you cannot handle words, you should NOT be protesting in public.

MPB can and DID. Gorman clearly CANNOT.

Do the fucking math.

- END COMMUNICATION -
  23. twelve Member

This man will rape all of you if you're not careful. He will reach out from the internet and do it. This is completely serious. He will come out from the internet and rape you all.
  24. CantPickaName Member

actually im pretty neutral here....I can understand all parties involved

But i have noticed if anybody remotely defends Tory or comments against MPB they get bullied and not just by one but a mob

I just wish everybody would kiss and make up
  25. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

Recap:
    OCMB gets butthurt after /td/ destroys tory's e-rep after her, tommy and some other critics decide to start trying to "handle" me and others at protests. Butthurt exposes clique in OG that has a directive: Remove the "chan" from "Chan"ology because Anonymous needs to be handles so the critics can control the horde. The "chans" are bad PR for them and make it hard to project their image of what Chanology and Anonymous should be about.

Suddenly "dicks everywhere" as OCMB attempts so kind of Jihad to demonize me in retaliation. In the process they blow off their own foot and look like ignorant assholes.
  26. AnonDannon Member

I'll protest where ever I feel like. And rape threats are never acceptable just like threats of violence. Even if both are made in jest.
  27. AnonyMama Member

They may be lower now than they were in Feb/March. But - how do the numbers compare to the number of protesters last January and earlier, eh?
  28. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

This. If Tommy or Magoo will make out with me at the next protest all is forgiven from my side. But it has to be legit, hot and entertaining.
  29. Drums of War Member

2lm027d.jpg

Wait, that's not Fonzy.
  30. monamia Member

that's an impossibly high barrier, bitch...
  31. AnonDannon Member

Finall the truth comes out.
  32. anon1957 Member

Gawd, I hope so, because if those humorless morons find this funny, then there is hope for them after all. They might realize that there is more to life than saving the fucking galaxy and that it is possible to enjoy life. As I am right now at this moment. I haven't been so entertained by a bunch of paranoid deluded fuckwads in a long time.

Rock on MPB & MSW.

Anonymous is the sanest thing I have encountered in YEARS!
  33. Ten Tigers Member

I did drop a PM to Gunslinger. I made it clear that I wasn't "tattling" or attempting to interfere with anything going on the Dome in any way, but that I thought things were getting out of hand, and that FWIW, I wanted to go on record as having said so.
  34. AnonDannon Member

The numbers will continue to decline.
  35. dirk nimrod Member

Blunt, short and to the point. OCMB has lost all credibility in my eyes.
  36. CantPickaName Member

cool...thats good
    Some people get stubborn when they feel attacked and oredered to do something....maybe if the lynch mob would back off? i dunno....ya really never know what people will do at the end of the day
  37. AnonMSW Member

QFMFT

And since when did the OG become the Authorities on what Chanology should be? Did they call Tom Cruise for advice or something?

Fuck them and their control. What makes this works is a) unpredictability and b) PERSONAL accountability, NOT "EX" $cientology OSA Agents deciding how to overthrow the 'church' with Chanology as their personal army.

I say again, FUCK THE TORY, FUCK TOMMY, AND FUCK ANY OG WHO SO TRIES TO DESTROY THE MOVEMENT BY IMPOSING THEIR VALUES ON OTHERS.

We're here to FIGHT group-think and its myriad abuses, not to conform to it under the control of $cientologists who may have left the 'church' but who never worked on leaving behind the 'tech' as well.

Edit: Obviously, but stating it because to some it may not be, this statement does not apply to the MANY OG who have been in contact with us publicly or in PM saying they're with us.
  38. Drums of War Member

2557285.jpg
  39. Re: Allright, lets get this all out of the way. Re: Tory

right... constructed revisionist history much?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.