Customize

ama2 August 4, 2011 TRO Report

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by amaX, Aug 4, 2011.

1. amaX Member

Luke Lirot tried, but could not get out of an already scheduled legal matter, so Tim Dandar represented me today. Dandar suggested that we let the temporary restraining order stand until the end of the criminal trial and then re-visit the restraining order. I agreed to this.

Representing the PETITIONER (ty Interrobanger, it was right before my naptime when I made this post) was Robert V. Potter of Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel, & Burns. Potter is the Flag Service Organization's registered agent. Sarah Heller was also with the defendant.

Potter agreed to Dandar's suggestion and the judge also agreed. The temporary restraining order is still in place, but it is not a permanent injunction.

There is still no court date for the criminal trial, but I should be receiving that date any day now.

Thanks again to everyone for their messages of support and and all the donations.
    • Like Like x 19
  2. Thanks for the update, best wishes to you.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Anonymous Member

Hang in there, AMA

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Loki's spawn Member

Best of luck. :)
  5. Interrobanger Member

Potter represented the defendant? In what case is a Scientology agent representing a defendant?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

green man can read
  7. Anonymous Member

That would be the plaintiff, I think.
  8. accidently anon, meant to add...unlike the rest of us
  9. amaX Member

fix'd in the OP. ty
  10. Trotter Moderator

What are the terms of the TRO?
  11. amaX Member

Basically I have to stay 500 ft. away from his place of residence, his main place of employment=500 Cleveland St. in Clearwater, and other places he might possibly work: 210 S. Ft. Harrison Ave.; 200 N. Osceola Ave.; and 503 Cleveland St. which are all also in Clearwater.

If I move I have to notify the court.

The rest is a bunch of the normal stuff on a TRO.
  12. Smurf Member

He's an agent of process for a registered agent (which often involves attorneys). Completely normal.
  13. AnonLover Member

bump for lamenting no situation room on AMA2, else i would spotted this sooner instead of /slowpoke
  14. amaX Member

Please, God, no. ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. anonymous612 Member

SITUATION ROOM NAO.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. amaX Member

NO SITUATION ROOM. I'll spam it with old bluegrass videos, pix of floral arrangements, and links to home improvement websites. It's the boring way I roll.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. subgenius Member

Situation Room it is then!
    We like old bluegrass videos, pix of floral arrangements, and links to home improvement websites.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Kilia Member

Love ya sweetie..hang in there!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  19. amaX Member

Thank you, Miss Kilia! I love you, too! <3
  20. new guy Member

Big hug goes out to you AMA2.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

'Nother big hug out to ya AMA2, I have a feeling this will become yet another shining example of desperate cult's using/wasting court resources to vilify and harass folks trying to get the truth out, sure haven't changed their tactics much over the years and I hope this bites them in the ass big-time.
    Good Cheers & huge Cakes to you!

<3 <3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. AnonLover Member

(chucks AMA2 da bird from afar, outta respect... instead of moar hugbox faggotry)

<3 & Prayers coming yer way from me too 'moms
  23. Herro Member

I heard that AMA2 knows where DB cooper's money is. The prosecution should probably be notified about this. Especially with the FBI's recent renewed interest in the search.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Darth Xander Member

Dude, AMA already spent that money. Where you been?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. amaX Member

For the record, I was in a coma when Hubbard died and I was 13 years old when DB Cooper stole that money. Both times I was over 2,000 miles away.

On the other hand, I'm sure the Apocalypse can't be far off: I just watched Tay Zonday sing Chocolate Rain on America's Got Talent.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Aha! Hubbard's thetan must have taken control of your body in your weakened state. That's why you're living in Clearwater and you're using Chanology as a cover to fight the evil midget and regain control of your empire. The proof is in your name with AnonMom rhyming with L Ron and the 2 refers to being Hubbard V2. A clever plan and you'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky kids.

I dare anyone to come up with a wilder accusation than that.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Smurf Member

She spent the $$$ long ago on her luxury home in Florida, you twit.

don6.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I bet you knew where Martin Bormann was hiding in Argentina. :p

:confused:
  29. xenubarb Member

ZOMG! How'd he do? Also, best wishes.
  30. AnonLover Member

whoa. Rick Astley, in the big parade was waaaay cool, did the meme justice.
    but THAT just feels icky. and WRONG... waaaaay wrong.
  31. amaX Member

I've heard it <9000 too many times.
    • Like Like x 1