Customize

AMA2'S TRO COURT CASE: WIN AGAINST COS!!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by amaX, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Smurf Member

I doubt Heraldo had anything to do with getting her arrested. He was a sheeple following orders.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. anonymous612 Member

Meant in court, not the arrest itself. Must have just burned to have to get up and say "Yeah, I'm afraid of that woman right there."
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Smurf Member

Doubtful. Remember that Heraldo is thoroughly mindfucked and went through days of drilling with OSA-Legal in preparation for this case. He was more alarmed at what would happen to him if he misspoke or didn't follow through on what he was ordered to say or do.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. anonymous612 Member

Dude, stop fucking with my OSAtrolling.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Smurf Member

Yes, maam.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. amaX Member

We're pretty sure that they either didn't prepare him very well for the case or it just didn't take. For instance, the TRO was for repeat violence on two separate days. Avila himself said that the first time I had bumped him that he dismissed it as an accident. *He said this was on July 4th. We were only there for about 20 minutes when we had to pack it in and leave due to Xander and myself being bombarded by OSA. Yes, I got to testify to that. He had Six and Xander in attendance on both July 4th and July 6th and they were not. *Yes, I got to testify that was not true. He's also trying to pass off that he's responsible for over 2000 SO. *No. I didn't get to address that. I just smirked.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. anonymous612 Member

Can we just go back to the fact that the original restraining order was for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?

Because apparently AMA's sleeping with a Flag Security Officer now?
  9. amaX Member

The first time I met with Lirot he asked me if I had ever dated this guy because of the statutes they'd used to get the TRO.

My husband of over 9000 years got a kick out of this and even joked about it at work telling co-workers that he had to take the day off because his wife's boyfriend had taken a restraining order out against her.
    • Like Like x 20
  10. Smurf Member

God, AMA2, I know you found Spencer hot, but this is ridiculous....
  11. TinyDancer Member

This thread makes me soooo happy.

Justice. Tastes good.
    • Like Like x 12
  12. xenubarb Member

Yeah...lol. Po ickle cwam, da ol' lady skeered heem!

Gratz, AMA. LOL at the new "Scientology courtroom." No spectators, no starey clams in the seats trying to influence the court, it's a good idea.

From now on, don't forget to remind Avila that he's a pussy, and even Halifax knows it. And London. And California. And every other place in the world whose citizens read these fora.

Meow at him. Ask if John Carmichael can thmell him from NYC. Meow!
    • Like Like x 6
  13. BLiP Member

Oh what a glorious week this has been and now, dessert!! . . . . nomnomnonmnonm

And what a Master Class in how to handle this situation. Thank you all involved and love ya AnonMomAnon2.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

I just wanted to say Kudos to Six and Xander too
    AND the lawyers of course.

Pussy Pants (Avila) joined a cult, lied for the cult, went to court for the cult, and now he will be punished by the cult
    • Like Like x 5
  15. telomere Member

Smurf knows what will happen to him if he misspeaks or doesn't follow through...
  16. PodPeople Member

Late to the party. Congrats, woohoo, and hot damn, AMA and all that helped.
    Sounds like music to my ears to hear that testimony and legal transcriptions are now on the books about how scientology bullies the young-at-heart in wheelchairs, and yet afraid of them and caek.

Looking forward to seeing that suit. It's a SuperPower suit, right?

15whwcl.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  17. telomere Member

Its good to see that CW finally came up to Present Time.

ninjaz2.jpg

ama2 is the one with the wheelchair cleverly disguised as a bunny
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Congratulations AMA, sometimes there is a justice...glad to see the clams are finally starting to lose! Karma's a bitch!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Smurf Member

Anon buttseks is brutal.
  20. Smurf Member

Don't put yourself in a situation where you'll get arrested again..but... celebrate the fact that Heraldo & Sarah are total jokes & failures at the tech.
  21. anonymous612 Member

Hey, hey, we're at present time. We have a redlined swingcoat with a hello kitty button too, thank you very much.

He's Internet Famous.

....*takes notes*

Also, apparently I have a picture of the two of them together. That's Sarah Heller's "bitch stop taking my picture I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER YOU CANT TAKE MY PICTURE I KNOW THE LAW WANNA FUCK LETS GO RIGHT NOW" face.

RdTj1.jpg

Hey Sarah, maybe you should go back to being a secretary, because clearly paralegal and notary just isn't your thing.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Malory Member

O hai OSA. When you can't even handle things in Clearwater it sends out a strong message around the world that Scientology really is a shitheap of fail, so thanks for that.

Well done AMA. You just spanked the dwarf so hard he'll be walking funny for the next month.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. anonymous612 Member

That reminds me. Sarah claimed to be a paralegal to get into the sealed courtroom.

Wonder if she actually has a degree. Because that's not something you can just claim to be and you are one.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Smurf Member

Paralegals don't have degrees. They are certified after taking the CP exam from the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc.
  25. Anonymous Member

In Xenu's name - are they her real ears???

Batman153-08.jpg

RdTj1.jpg
  26. anonymous612 Member

Fine. Certification. Whatever.
  27. Smurf Member

Hey, stop being a grouch. :)
  28. Quentinanon Member

Markabian ears. Heller has them. The result of Hubbard's miracle Barley Water Formula.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. amaX Member

Are you saying I shouldn't protest? Because that's the only situation I put myself in and I got arrested. There is a reason the felony was thrown out so quickly and the reason the restraining order wasn't made permanent: I didn't do anything wrong.

If you're saying that I should be careful? Thank you for your concern, but we're always careful here in Clearwater. It's a different ballgame here and you know that pretty well yourself.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Smurf Member

Yes, be careful. The mindfucked sheeple are angry you won the case. They will be extra vigilant next time trying to set you up for a fall.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. amaX Member

Thank you, Smurf. I am being sincere here when I say that I intend to be as careful as possible when I do go back out to protest. I promise.
    • Like Like x 11
  32. Anonymous Member

She might be a grouch. But she's our grouch.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. muldrake Member

I have to say I agree with Smurf, too. Oh, shit, I just agreed with Smurf. As you already said on this thread, it's a different game in CW. They will want revenge, and Flag houses the craziest cultists who aren't at Gold. This calls for maximum video coverage of every event, from multiple locations, preferably uploading directly to the net so even a compromised CWPD officer can't eliminate evidence just by stealing a camera.

I happen to agree with you, against many here, that the CWPD is generally a solid force. That doesn't mean you don't occasionally run into an incompetent or a bent cop. I can't see how what happened to you could possibly have happened to you without at least one incompetent or bent cop.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. DeathHamster Member

So, is she certifiable?
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

AMA2 is free.
    2hmg0zq.jpg
    <3
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Darth Xander Member

Alright, having some Internet issues so that's the reason for the delay. Ahem, so yes, I headed out to the alley around 11 a.m. to raid before the hearing. After that headed over to the courthouse to meet up with AMA and Lirot wearing my raid gear (t-shirt and shorts). Let me say for not the last time I did NOT anticipate testifying before the judge. And as we're chatting with Lirot beforehand he indicates he expects this to be a quick roll call that won't allow for a full airing of the legal issues. (So, at this point, I'm safe with my mode of dress--I'll just sit in the courtroom gallery and blend in without everyone else.) Anyway, we get to the courtroom and eventually we are all called out and lead to the hallway leading to the judges' chambers. AMA's hubby and I are not really quite sure we qualify as witnesses so as to be able to pass into that area but we're confused so we just keep walking and no one says no. We pass the time in the witness room listening to a trial next door. Chillin, chillin, no worries about my mode of dress, then...."Alexander? Please come with me." Uh, are you serious? Where are you taking...uh, that's the judge!!! "Do you solemnly...." First thing I notice is there are multiple print outs of the picture of AMA with the knife. Hmmm, that's probably not a good thing.

So Lirot starts asking me your standard who are you questions then I testify as to what happened on the 4th. (And has me tell the judge I'm a member of the Illinois state bar.) There 20 minutes, left cuz they wouldn't let me move where I wanted, no didn't see AMA hit anyone.

Then the Scilon lawyer starts asking how many times I go to Clearwater, do I have fun protesting (said I wouldn't really describe it as fun, more of an "educational endeavor"--I'm proud of that one), do I protest between the buses and the dining room doors (nope, its too crowded), where do I protest, why do I protest there (cuz that's where the Scilons are!), do I visit Clearwater just to protest (nope), do I plan on protesting tomorrow, did I protest that day. This whole time I'm thinking about how surreal it is to sit across from the two Scilons and checking out the judge's kickass view of Clearwater. So I get up to leave and the judge says, "You're a member of the bar and you dress like that?" Bam, there it is. "Your honor, I apologize. I had no idea I would be called to testify. I mean no disrespect." He seems to accept that.

Maybe ten minutes later AMA comes out and she's a free woman. I'm so pleased to have been able to help her case considering I contributed to her being in that situation in the first place. :)

6360412617_3a4d025068_z.jpg
    • Like Like x 26
  37. AnonLover Member

Delay smelay... u stilll got this out before i rolled out for the night!!!! thankyou thankyou, awesome court reporting is awesome!
    • Like Like x 2
  38. RightOn Member

NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I meant the picture
    • Like Like x 2
  39. anonymous612 Member

YOU VIOLENT HACKER CRIMINAL TERRORIST. :(
    • Like Like x 12
  40. no she is the priestess off non conformity