Customize

AMA2'S TRO COURT CASE: WIN AGAINST COS!!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by amaX, Oct 29, 2011.

1. you look beautiful
    • Like Like x 2
  2. xenubarb Member

What's true for her...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

then there should have been video. Just sayin is all
  4. amaX Member

This is one instance that if I had been the one with the video camera I would have fallen and probably would have been hurt badly. In fact, I had a camera that day and there's no way I could have taken a picture. Just sayin'.
  5. anonymous612 Member

I suggest you come down and join us for a protest. And then when something happens you could not get video of we can complain that you should have had video.

Jesus, Anonposter, at our protests we don't have enough personal space to even raise our arms above our waist half the time. Please don't assume you know what we're dealing with.

I'm not in that photo. :confused:

*closes window blinds*
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Too bad. I hear you're a blonde now.

g909r98r486r4avs0.jpg
  7. jensting Member

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  8. jensting Member

Good show :) I wouldn't protest in CW (or at Gold) - just too much stacked up against peaceful protesters.

That said, I recommend showing up with a lot of friends so that the ability of the criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> to crowd you is to some small extent countered.

.. and if you can't raise your arms to video-tape, the clams are too close for comfort. I would have called the police at that point. (Not saying you didn't call the cops, just emphasising that I would call the heck out of 'em.)

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Can I also add my belated, but no less heartfelt, congratulations to you AMA2?

It was probably a foregone conclusion to yet one more completely bogus Scientology legal farce, but nevertheless a welcome end to your harassment by this bunch of criminals.

The absolute best thing about this is to hear how your friends and family stuck by you.

Luke Lirot should be given an honourable mention, too, as your legal defender - a Good Egg.

Nothing but shame, humiliation and a large portion of FAIL for the scilons. Please allow me a modest guffaw.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. AquaMan Member

Another late-to-the-party congrats, FWIW.

As for the "film it" stuff, when ATL was down there it wasn't all that crowded, but I can see how it could be active enough to make it difficult to film when things are more active in CW, like during the summer months. A lot of orgs don't get that kind of traffic any time of the year (here in ATL there sure as hell isn't that kind of traffic, even adding several months' worth of attendance together), but they're not the spiritual HQ of Sci, either.

And that's without active interference from the Scilons of your practicing your 1st Amendment rights.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. xenubarb Member

Maybe the Squirrel Busters might sell you some used hat-cams?
    • Like Like x 7
  13. anonymous612 Member

It got worse. We blame Xander. Take a look at his vids for what I mean.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. amaX Member

Bad Six! You know this is going to send him into another tizzy. Heh.
  15. Darth Xander Member

16. pooks Member

LOL! CW anons with DM squirrel buster hat cams! That would be a scream! LOL!
    • Like Like x 7
  17. anonymous612 Member

She is apparently the third-gen Sea Orger in her family, with supposedly everyone else in her family being diehard scifags, so it would not surprise me.
  18. SPRTT Member

Yes, AMA, you look beautiful. Dauntless, Defiant, and TRIUMPHANT. Congratulations.
    • Like Like x 9
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. telomere Member

Too much hair to see, but Lawrence is on the left:

1984-12-06-signing.jpg
    Lawrence Heller, Gerry Armstrong, Michael Flynn
  22. telomere Member

Unrelated (found at Gerry's site) caek 4 yous.

004.jpg
  23. SPRTT Member

24. AnonyVix Member

This is awesome news, really pleased to hear justice being done.

I'm sure you'll be extra vigilant and use video or something. Of course a lot can happen that video doesn't see of can be made to misrepresent but reckon the more cameras the merrier.

With respect to filming there are some really cool gadgets now for around fairly cheap such as the one below for $27, but you have to be fairly tech savvy to use them properly; filming is fairly straight forward button push but to set date and time for instance, video is date time stamped, you have to copy a text file on to the TF card it uses to store video on via your computer. Easy enough if you know how.

Below is reputedly the best "spy" cam on the market for $27, the size and shape of a car door remote.It shoots full 720P high Definition Video 1280 x 720.

Biggest issue is battery life is only around 20mins however it apparently can film while recharging via USB so if there is a portable USB "charger" it could be hooked up to allow longer battery life. You'd then need to buy several large (8gb) TF cards; each should hold around 160mins of video.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-HD-Car-K...025?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2569739379

People use these cameras on remote control planes and helicopters to get those awesome fly by scenes..... ;)
  25. Anonymous Member

Hey Sarah.

I finally know why your middle name is always listed as "Hubert."

You sneaky girl.
  26. Anonymous Member

Full name: Hubert Heller
    Located: Clearwater, United States
    Equipment: Canon EOS 350D 18-55mm lens 50-200mm lens Canon S410
    Favourite subjects: Travel Fashion Portraits Landscape Animals
    Bio / Artistic statement To create images that communicate to other people and possibly make them look at the world in a new way.

11532658271q9.jpg
  27. Sponge Member

So, will Peter Mansell ultimately get the blame for not handling this properly?

petermanselyscosfh.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  28. jensting Member

I like it :)

Just one thing: Try to get a unit which has seperate recording device and lens/sensor device. That way, you can secure the recording device to your person and the viewing device can be stuck on a hat. The hat is not a bad idea :)

A video recording device which can be "accidentally" knocked off (or intentionally grabbed, for that matter) is not so much use as one which you can keep hold of - see the recent East Grinstead postgame.

Best Regards

Jens
  29. Smurf Member

No. Lawrence Eric Heller & wife Patricia are U.S. born. Sarah Hubert Heller and her parents moved to Clearwater from England in the early 90's.
  30. Anonymous Member

Erm. Actually, her father is a German native.
  31. Anonymous Member

Would now be a good time to mention he's a raging homophobe? As in, he comes up to us talking about so and so and DID YOU KNOW THAT GUY SLEEPS WITH MEN? And he got really pissy after we caught a photo of him standing upright with his arms and legs crossed (a pose I have yet to be able to replicate) and someone mentioned it made him look like a chick.

What I'm saying is &quot;lol&quot;. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  32. DeathHamster Member

SP-Eye-F.jpg

I picked this up at a discount warehouse a few years ago. Takes about two hours of shakycam-quality video on an SD card. I keep it running, hanging on a cord around my neck. If something happens, I can grab it and point it, and meanwhile it gets all the audio. These days, the discount warehouse has ones that take HD video for the same price.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

That's great except we already have cameras. And two hours is simply not enough time. And if we were only going to meet shakycam standards we could totally already do that. But thanks for the thought.
  34. jensting Member

Sweet! If you put some thought into how you will prevent them from being grabbed by looney cult victims and other insane passers-by, you'll be better prepared than I was. It might be enough to not hold it out in front of you pointed at the loon but clasp it close to your body and shield with other arm.

Best regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  35. DeathHamster Member

The cord around my neck is good enough for most occasions, but in high-grab zones, snap a small luggage lock securing the cord to a zipper pull or something solid. For more security, screw a bolt into the tripod mount hole and attach a light chain.

Since it's passively hanging (upside down), I bet a lot of people don't realize that it's running (especially since I used a Sharpie marker over the record LED), making it less of a target.

The last batch at the discount place (sold out now) were waterproof, and used SDHC for longer recording times.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

You need to be running it at all times, not after it is to late.
  37. Anonymous Member

It smells on Kim Belotte and Anonsparoow, the cult is working this angle and the Feds still wont act on a violation or civil rights.
  38. jensting Member

.. or of Keith Henson terrorising those clams in Rivercide because he was an electronics engineer! And he had GPS coordinates of where they lived!!

Only that one was not so funny. For Keith...

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose :(

Best Regards

Jens
  39. RightOn Member

was AMA sporting a boner? LOL!!!!
    sorry.....couldn't resist
    • Like Like x 1
  40. SPRTT Member

Between this comment and the France trial thread, I call for a Rosetta Stone, STAT!

Happy [American] Thanksgiving, Jens!