Customize

Amanda Palmer's Sea Org Scientology Connections

Discussion in 'Media' started by KlaatuBaradaNichto, May 5, 2012.

1. And I thought you didn't care.

And by the way, that would be Klaatu > Amanda Fail Palmer who seems to be mentally disabled. Her trademark ghetto rant must be quite taxing to the pea she calls a brain rolling around in her head. Perhaps the eyebrow tattoo ink seeped into her skull.

Don't let me keep you, Herro. You must have your hands full with John Travolta's penis.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Hairy Heifer anyone?

925061.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Why don't you go have a little read through at WHY ARE THEY DEAD? And familiarize yourself with the victims of Scientology lying on the slab?

I know a woman who was locked in a room of the Fort Harrison Hotel and told repeatedly how worthless she was and that she should commit suicide. For two weeks. She survived. Many have not been so lucky.

Anonymous does not forgive and does not forget.

Gaiman and Palmer feed millions into the cult.

LIST OF THE DEAD:

This is what Gaiman and Palmer are supporting, the destruction of human beings. Gaiman and Palmer underwrite Scientology and I am calling their lying asses out.

Neil Gaiman has one of the most obvious and accessible records as a Scientologist I've ever seen and Palmer is just a creepy Sea Org twat.

Scientologists do not associate with non-Scientologists. Neil Gaiman is in the grip of Scientology, that is why there are recent photos of him at Wealden House. The money trail is undeniable, he’s been named a Patron with Honors and a Founding Patron and has given $100,000.00 to the CULT. Neil is a second generation Scientologist stuck deep in the cult and every person he is associated with in public is either approved by Scientology or is a connection who brings in work and money.

Amanda Palmer is a Sea Org slave desperate to be a celebrity. It's a match made in HELL.

2003: THE GAIMAN FAMILY USA Impact magazine #105 Patrons ($100,000.00) You will find them listed in CAPS because they are Patrons with Honors ($100,000.00)

2004: Impact #109 G & G Foods Patrons ($40,000.00)

2004: THE GAIMAN FAMILY USA Impact Magazine #109 Founding Patrons ($100,000.00)[circa September 2004 ]:Founding Patrons are those who became Patrons by the IAS 20th Anniversary (October/November 2004).

The following list appears in Impact 114 [ circa September 2006 ]:

2006: G & G FOOD SUPPLIES Patrons Impact #114 ($40,000.00)

2006: THE GAIMAN FAMILY USA Impact magazine #114 Patrons ($100,000.00) You will find them listed in CAPS because they are Patrons with Honors ($100,000.00)

2006: Impact magazine #114 DAVID & SHEILA GAIMAN UK Silver Meritorious ($750,000.00)

Cornerstone Newsletter: List of Members in GOOD STANDING

2009: MARY AND NEIL GAIMAN Cornerstone Newsletter (circa November 2009 ($35,000.00)

2010: $500,000.00 contributed Minnesota Org by Gaiman's Blank Corporation.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

Ok, there's a smoking gun, a $35,000 donation circa 2009.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Moar dox needed.

In my opinion, Neil Gaiman is in an oddly unique position. His family is in and he doesn't want to disconnect from them, but is also too bright to want to have anything to do with Miscavige.

What there also is, is that he's very good friends with Alan Moore. I shouldn't need to mention his importance to Anonymous, but he's also expressed outright support. Neil Gaiman was at Alan Moore's wedding a couple of years ago. I was there too, so can vouch for this, but as I'm not going to mention who I am, there are also pix around, so it happened.

Neil Gaiman's links to the cult are well-known, sure, and it is receiving funding from his family. If he wasn't actually famous and in a position where he could speak out against it, I expect he would have been disconnected years ago.

As it is, there seems to be a mutually stalemate postion of blackmail between Neil Gaiman and the CoS. If he's disconnected from his family, he speaks out and someone with a fairly high public profile confirms it. But then, he's also disconnected from his family, which he understandable doesn't want.

He's got links, sure, and part-ownership in entities that fund Scientology, but he's not 'on-lines' or promoting it.

He should NOT be a target. Sure, a rich, successful guy that's pretty much outside the cult is difficult to see as one of its victims, but it still holds a threat over him.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Herro Member

Ahahahaha. Stay mad bro. Meanwhile Palmer and Gaiman are just going to continue being a couple of prolific, respected artists. So mad.
  8. Hoo! That's a good one. Respected? That's quite a word to use with the Gaiman and Palmer show. Gaiman and Palmer are D list crap artists who dance around in crotch wigs, but that's beside the point. I don't give a crap about whether these two assmonkey's shit golden turds or not.

Gaiman is not a "target" of Anonymous. Gaiman underwrites Scientology and his hypocrisy is being exposed. If you like Gaiman's little twee stories and his fairies and shit, knock yourself out but know that your money is going straight into the Scientology coffers. Gaiman hid his association with Scientology but continued to pay them. He has been forced to address the issue in a limited way, thanks to Anonymous.

Scientology draws people in through celebrity. Scientology finds out the potential celebrities weaknesses and offers them everything they ever wanted. It's all is within your grasp, if you'll just commit a particular fraud or lie or betrayal. Stay long enough and when you try to leave they will drag you through the mud.

Every scab-ridden celebrity who is associated with Scientology and particularly those who underwrite Scientology, should be publicly questioned and vilified if necessary.

SouthPark has the right idea. You want Scientology to be investigated? Keep exposing the motherfuckers and asking them questions.

Why won't Gaiman and Palmer address their association with Scientology? One of two reasons:

1. They benefit from their association and benefit from keeping you in the dark.

2. They are afraid of Scientolgy but are too weak and spineless to fight them.

Either way, their lies and bullshit should be exposed. They are funding innocent deaths. If Jenna Miscavige can walk out the fucking door and speak in public, why not Gaiman and Palmer? I have ZERO respect for their cowardice. And I think it's worse than that, Gaiman and Palmer strike me as narcissists who crave attention constantly and will take it from anyone, even the cult.

Sadly for them, the whole phony KickStarter campaign indicates Scientology doesn't want to invest anymore in their sorry-ass projects. They just want the G&G money, which is all in the family, always has been.

Anonymous does not forgive and does not forget.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Herro Member

You crack me up bro. You can't even deny that these two are respected artists, especially Gaiman. You don't have to like their shit obviously, but your need to belittle two individuals that are clearly incredibly talented is flat out hilarious due to how petty it is. Please, keep up with the impotent rage, it really is hilarious. In sum:

ZHiIz.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. PeeTeaEssence Member

Thaaank youuuuu. I have been waiting FOREVER for someone ELSE to say that in print.

I liked the "cringe-worthy" part, too. A.P. always gave me idiot shivers... *brrrr!*
    • Like Like x 4
  13. I think she might be shitting on stage in this photo:
    79309318_43cb30586e.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I wonder if she ever gets memos about 'upstat hair'...
    • Like Like x 3
  15. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Out of all the things I have said, Herro. Accusing Gaiman and Palmer of being cowards and underwriting the cult of Scientology, what really seems to bother you is the implication that these two clams are not respected?

Let me give you a brief guide of...

DON'TS if you want R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

1. Don't financially support a toxic Cult THAT KILLS PEOPLE.
    2. Don't marry someone to gain power.
    3. Don't tweet ignorant remarks about the KKK.
    4. Don't Sext ugly-ass photos of your personal sex-scapades and post them on the web.
    5. Don't take your clothes off on the red carpet or text about movie-stars from the bathroom.
    6. Don't pretend to rape a Katy Perry impersonator onstage.
    7. Don't tweet about "Dead Indians" it makes you sound like L. Ron.
    8. Don't write a Spin article about your sex life with your Scientology fiancee.
    9. Don't appear in a strange, unrehearsed stage show artificially financed by Scientology.
    10. Don't be a fucking Hypocrite.

Some advise to Gaiman and Palmer: Stop funding the cult and try to actually learn your craft instead of having Scientology buy you awards and producers (because this method doesn't work, you dip-shits).
    • Like Like x 4
  17. DeathHamster Member

Gaiman's awards weren't bought. That's silly verging into stupid.

It sucks that he covertly supports Scientology, but trying to deny that he's a recognized writer is at odds with reality.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Quentinanon Member

Notice "cult author Neil Gaiman" Trufax.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Quentinanon Member

Is this woman willing to go public?
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Again, out of all the things I've said on this thread, DeathHamster, this is what you're concerned with?

Hugo/Nebula/Writers of the Future are all connected politically to Scientology and Scientology campaigns on behalf of their celebrities tirelessly. Why? Because being a celebrity in Scientology is important.

http://www.divided-by-zero.com/show...e-Future-Today!-Scientology-Gets-Its-Party-On

As I've said before, if you're into the twee fairy shite, your business. All I care about is Gaiman and Palmer's deep, entrenched, Patron Level funding of Scientology and the fact they lie about it.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. I have tried to convince her to go public, but she is scared to death. It is very frustrating.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Quentinanon Member

I just attempted to PM you, but that feature is not available for your account.
  23. I will try to switch it on....
    • Like Like x 1
  24. DeathHamster Member

Because it reduces the legitimate complaints too.
    Scientology has tried and failed to buy Hugos in the past for Hubbard. Any scent of Scientology involvement would be death to his chances. Or do you have dox that Scientology was involved? Dox would be nice. Got any dox?
    Fine, just don't keep pounding the "D-rank hack writer" drum if you want people to take you seriously, rather than someone with a serious fixation.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. If Scientology can silence whole police departments when they snuff a person, you don't think they can influence a few awards?

GAIMAN AND PALMER FUND SCIENTOLOGY!

RIP Shawn Lonsdale:

[IMG]

http://crypticclarity.com/?p=175

[IMG]

RIP Biggi Reichert:

[IMG]

RIP Lisa McPherson

lisa.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

Now you're verging into moonbattery by tossing in unrelated stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. I have only made remarks in passing about Gaiman being a hack and they are legitimate because the funding Gaiman and Palmer receive from KickStarter is seriously out of whack with his status as a writer.

Gaiman is a cult writer. His books have never lasted more than a week on the NYT lists despite enormous effort on his part. I started this thread because Gaiman and Palmer fund Scientology, which I find offensive. I have exhaustive docs on this throughout WWP.

One of the hallmarks of Scientology is the way they manage celebrities and the illusion of their importance. Even though Travolta, for example, isn't promoting a movie, Scientology has relentlessly promoted the fact that he is having a baby.

Similarly, Gaiman and Palmer are promoted by the Scientologists in ways they could not personally afford to do, seeing that Gaiman hasn't published a book in years, his films have flopped and Palmer was dropped by her record company.

I am only interested in this info to point out Scientology funding practices and what Gaiman and Palmer are purchasing through donations.
    • Like Like x 2

28. Gaiman and Palmer fund Scientology.

Scientology kills.

This is not unrelated, this is the entire reason that Gaiman and Palmer are of any interest AT ALL to Anonymous.

I could also write and it would be equally true:

Will Smith funds Scientology.

Scientology kills.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. amaX Member

scientology doesn't just kill. it ruins people utterly.

lots of people don't like it when i say this, but i stand by this comment: there are no good scientologists.

the sea org is slavery. being on the cans ruins people financially, mentally, and many times physically. just because a scientologist chooses to live with their head up their ass where their cult is concerned does not make them exempt from being guilty of furthering the cult's criminal and immoral activities.

annnnd cue herro.
    • Like Like x 6
  30. Quentinanon Member

The bottom line: Neil should NOT give scientology or any or its front groups any money whatsoever. You are what you do.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. muldrake Member

Make up your mind, nutjob. She just opened for Kate Bornstein, a declared SP.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

If Scientology was, as you say "connected politically" to the Hugo and Nebula,
    how is it that LRH never won anything?
    Not even an honorary "lifetime achievement" or some other bullshit? Nothing?
    Why is it that Gaiman is the only Scientologist of note to ever win anything?

If you want to look at "connections" and "influence", people like Van Vogt and Campbell were indeed close to LRH back in the day, but publicly disavowed and condemned the LRH cult by the late 1950s.

Van Vogt was certainly in the "in crowd" that run these things. One of the first few declared Suppressives.
    A founding Free-zoner, who sold Dianetics from his bookstore in Hollywood, while warning his customers to stay the fuck away from Scientology.

Do you hold him responsible for Lisa McPherson's death?

Are CADA, and anyone with any kind of association with anyone who's ever had an association with Hubbard all tied up together with COB and Tom Cruise as some monolithic dragon we need to slay post-haste?

There could be "good standing" Scientologists in the eschelons of the SF Convention circuit.
    There are absolutely Freezoners scattered throughout. Scientology is a sci-fi 'religion', remember? But to argue that Worldcon and SFWA are Scientology front groups without any dox to show for it, is a profoundly ignorant and retarded claim.
  33. Herro Member

ITT: klatubaradanicto finally goes full retard. You stay buttfurious dude. In the meanwhile, Palmer and Gaiman will continue to make award winning art that touches millions of people around the world.
  34. amaX Member

don't you have a thread in the dome to watch over?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Herro Member

KBN's anal devestation is far too entertaining to miss. Shit, I'm seriously considering donating money to Scientology and keeping the receipt just to see how he'd react.
  36. amaX Member

i've heard a rumor that if you give them money they never let go. but i don't think that's true. go for it, man.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Malory Member

Oh please. Just show your bank statement because we know you have a direct debit going to Scientology every month already.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Quentinanon Member

They stop contacting you if they "dead file" you, which means you have to send them three "entheta" letters. In some cases, like a legal threat, they will dead file your name and address immediately.
  39. Anonymous Member

This is why I'm genuinely confused. Sciloons that give that much money to the Cult don't often make public appearances in support of a known SP. I realize that these two are PR whooahs and both seem a bit desperate for attention lately, but showing up at Kate's book party seemed like an odd choice to make for two deluded culties.

Something is not adding up here.