Customize

American Government

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Anons I think the concentration is in the wrong spot right now. This Scientology, Iran, information jazz...This doesn't cut it. We need to start with the main problem.

Have you ever heard of the Constitution? Our four-fathers wrote that to ensure our freedom. To make sure that what happened to them with Britain doesn't happen here. What has happened anons? We lost that control, we're losing our freedoms, we are following blindly to those who wish to control us. I'm pretty sure in the Constitution of the United States of America it state's:

"We the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Walfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselces and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United State of America."

Now maybe it's just me, maybe I've been thinking to hard, but I'm pretty sure our government is supposed to FEAR US, not the other way around. What happened to our control? This is what happens when people got to power hungry. I don't know about you anon, but I plan on doing something about it.

You have to fix your home before you can go defend others.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Cool story OP, did you know that there will be not one but TWO full moons this month? Makes a person think, don't it...

NEXT.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Indeed it does...
  4. Anonymous Member

At first, I was like - Oh Shit! Not This Thread Again! And then, I was like, ok! Wow! Blue Moon!

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

blue moon of kentucky keep on shinin
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Only four fathers? I was certain there were more than four. Can you count to potato?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Classic Freetard,

2989598812_f27f9f3bb3_z.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is American ?...oh wait Op is a Fag !
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

I'm only interested in the original bi-fathers triforce version of the Constitution, not this squirrel and suppressive four-fathers version you speak of.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. American Concentration Camps...How Possible Do you Think This Idea Is?
  12. Anonymous Member

Rounded up all the Japanese Americans during WWII and put them in camps.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Does anyone fucking use Google anymore?
    /facepalm
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. no i use it i'm asking other peoples opinion on the subject
  15. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. thats cool you can use the internet,never guessed a meme,i guess i got trolled, if only i knew what that ment but i dont i'm so dumb duuuuuuuuuurp
  17. A.O.T.F Member

Slow down Peanut ... You're main problem is that you need to relax! Things will not be solved miraculously overnight. Time my friend .. All things need to be nurtured... Like a fine Wine and the love of a Beautiful Woman.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Internment camps (or whatever you'd prefer to call them) set up by FEMA do exist.
  19. see now wasn't that easier than being a douche bag?
  20. Anonymous Member

21. cTp Member

Most of you who bitch about FEMA camps will be the first ones looking for a ticket in if something did go down. Oh noes!!!!! Dem big bad govmints gonna give us a place to eat and sleep if a natural disaster goes down! I a FEMA camp opens in your town your biggest worry won't be that camp.
  22. but dont tell anyone i said that.
  23. they have been doing this to me ever since i called in 9/11 the terrorist attack.
  24. Anonymous Member

You really do need to take your meds.
  25. i did allready. their not working.
  26. Reboot Member

a government big enough to give u everything u need..is big enough to take everything u have
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Someone has said that already. Next!
  28. Anonymous Member

I see a bad moon rising.
  29. Anonymous Member

Not mine, I'm not an Americunt.

What "happened" to the Americunt Founding Fathers "with Britain" was that they began a war to get independence from it.

You want to prevent that happening again, you're saying?

Also:

- There were more than four of them, I'm pretty sure.

- http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/greengrocer's_apostrophe
  30. Anonymous Member

You had four fathers?

Excuse me while I avoid the obvious comments about your mom.
  31. A.O.T.F Member

32. Anonymous Member

You trust Google?

/facepalm
  33. Anonymous Member

Do I trust Google to do or not do... what?
  34. Giving shit for someone asking a question? google is not trustworthy. its smarter to sit down and talk to people involved in what your trying to learn about. chances are youll get better info out of a debate or conversation with someone. seeing as they can hear what you have to say and come back with something of there own. instead of just hearing or reading a article on the internet
  35. Anonymous Member

Am I an Americunt if I'm a Native American? Because I think the new Americans are fucking cunts no doubt.
  36. Boris Korczak Member

Four fathers bother me a bit. It must have been a difficult and crowded conception.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Not really, its only gay if the balls touch.
  38. incog712 Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Herro Member

Boris! How are you? More importantly, how is Rex? Any updates on the Scientologist that poisoned your dog?
  40. Anonymous Member

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopicb90.pdf

I believe this has relevance here.

"When attorney Paul Morantz discovered the hard way that a four-foot
    rattlesnake was residing in his mailbox one day in October 1978, he had more
    pressing concerns than to wonder about the possible income tax implications of the
    event. Although he immediately might have suspected that his representation of
    two former Synanon members in a lawsuit against the Synanon Church, then
    recognized as an IRC 501(c)(3) organization, could have inspired retribution by the
    organization, he doubtless would not have foreseen, or at that moment much cared
    about, the subsequent administrative actions that resulted in the revocation of
    Synanon's exempt status, Synanon's legal attempts to regain that status, and its
    persistence throughout the entire period, both before and after revocation, in
    holding itself out to contributors as a charitable organization."
    I believe that poisoning a dog probably has the same ramifications in the long run.
    • Like Like x 1