Customize

An Open Invitation to our leader

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Dear Tommy Davis,

You have been an exemplary leader of Anonymous and we could not have hoped for better. None of us is able to match the sheer power you have at publicly embarrassing the Scientology corporation. We thought that the PR situation for Scientology could not get any worse, but you have proven us wrong over and over again.

Some of your greatest coups were the CNN interview where you deny disconnection, the interview with Nathan Baca where you admit that Xenu is the most holy of holy scriptures, the interview with Martin Bashir where you walk out in a huff, and who can forget Anonymous' personal favorite: the BBC interview with John Sweeny: "I'm angry, real angry!" words for the ages. And thank-you once more for the recent leaked secret tape of yourself threatening to impose disconnection on a poor victim just to get at his employer. Sheer brilliance and beauty!

By now though, your deep cover is probably blown and OSA and Miscavige have figured you out. You can stop anytime now, you have accomplished more in the past 4 years than any of your followers could have dreamed of. There's no need for you to suffer any further humiliations at the hands of your enemy Miscavige. Feel free to rejoin us openly whenever you like, you will be carried high on our shoulders as our favorite man.

Sincerely,
    Anonymous
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

It will seem very high.
  3. Anonymous Member

Oh! I thought this was a message to me.
  4. Anonymous Member

Oh my shit! Me too. But I'm super super high. How about you?
  5. xenubarb Member

How! High are ya?
  6. Anonymous Member

High so... My bulldog looks uglier than the business end of Scurvy Bill.
  7. Anonymous Member

The dog has more chins than Chinatown. That's ugly.
  8. Anonymous Member

The whole "Tommy Davis is our leader" thing bored me in 2008. Can you imagine how it feels in 2011?
  9. Anonymous Member

You poor thing. I'll grease the cans up and we'll get you in session pronto.
  10. Anonymous Member

You don't want to use grease, it insulates. Water-based lube ftw!
  11. Anonymous Member

depends on where ya put the cans.
  12. Anonymous Member

No, still water-based. Just use one of thicker lubes designed for that.
  13. vaLLarrr Member

I find the "floating needle" issue is resolved quickly by putting one of the cans in my ass. The other one I give to my dog.

My dog hates it when I give him the wrong can though. I never knew dogs could cry tears.
  14. Anonymous Member

Or the time he claimed Anonymous was violently attacking Scientology, then was embarassed when the interviewer pointed out the FBI stated Anonymous does not engage in violent activities. Or the time he admitted to Nathan Baca the Anonymous is a Hategroup booklet and Corresponding DVD were produced by Scientology. Or the time he admitted the youtube account where the faked bomb threat of 2008 that was uploaded to frame Anonymous, was actually owned by the Church of Scientology. Or the time he failed to anticipate two recordings of his exchanges with ex-Scientologists would be leaked to the press.

I must say, TD has served us well these past three years.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

:(

Love,
    Post #8
  16. Anonymous Member

Or this jewel:

"If it was true that Hubbard had not been injured, then "the injuries that he handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie."
    Tommy Davis
    • Like Like x 2
  17. I'd enjoy reading a portfolio of "The Best Of Tommy Davis."