Customize

Anat Krier Disconnection Story

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

From Marty's blog, but she does not clearly self-identify as an Independent.

Anat Krier
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/anat-krier/
  2. Sponge Member

Lol, nope, not unless he set up a different blog where one is allowed to communicate and share one's ideas freely.
    I suppose it's all relative.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

creepy much? Oddly reminiscent of "dear leader."
  4. Anonymous Member

Marty's great middle path

Not quite the totalitarian cult of Scientology, but still not free enough for tough questions and criticism.
  5. Anonymous Member

It sounds, though, that she might be on the way-notice how she is actually asking why are there so many sick on the upper levels?
    The other thing we should remember is that Marty throws these things up there, but it doesn't mean necessarily that these people are actually "following him". They may like him, or hold him in some esteem for having his blog or for giving them some advice. But his followers are not really as much as he would like to make out.
  6. BLiP Member

This is really sad and a good indication of family life in Scientology. For this dumb wog, and most others I suspect, if I was going through some serious issues, my better-half and my family would be the *first* I turn to for support and healing conversation. The individual Scientologist eventually becomes so isolated from loved ones that they carry fear with them right into their own home, and even there, they think they have to watch what they say.
  7. BlooAnon Member

Wow, that was a hard read. I understand quite a bit of Scilon speak, but some of that was a bit too much.
    • Like Like x 1