Customize

And they still say they don't practice Disconnection!!!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Lory Guy
    There is a way to help keep entheta off our lines. Using the new facebook graph search you can simply type "My friends who are in [instert SP group here]" and it will pull up a page where you can message all of your friends in that group. This way you can help your fellow Scientologists without exposing yourself to further entheta.
    Also, if you discover that you have mistakenly added an SP as a friend on FB, you can (before you block them) use "My friends who are friends of [insert SPs name here]" to see who of your friends are connected to that person.

Let's not validate nor put extra attention on the entheta; why, I'm really not interested to make it more solid!!

Let's flourish and prosper while keeping on sharing great news!!

2. Anonymous Member

Matt Reeve
    "We have these three sciences. To really handle things one has to be a master of all three, even to live a good personal life."

L. Ron Hubbard
    Management Series Volume 1, page 178
    HCO PL SUPPRESSIVES AND THE ADMINISTRATOR
    HOW TO DETECT SPs AS AN ADMINISTRATOR
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

What the fuck ever happened to Luanne Lee?

48975_1407235554_774_q.jpg
    Lory Guy
    If you'd like to share information about non -optimum situations regarding other members or groups, please do it from your own FB account, via e-mail or however you like to communicate to others. Such information are NOT for public venues. This habit needs to cease at once. Thanks.
    · July 8 at 1:05am near Los Angeles

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

You go Gerry!
    23020_520833654_293673155_q.jpg
    Gerry Scott
    So, thanks to the recent incidents regarding SPs and security issues, I've discovered a way to help keep entheta off our lines. Using the new facebook graph search you can simply type "My friends who are in [instert SP group here]" and it will pull up a page where you can message all of your friends in that group. This way you can help your fellow Scientologists without exposing yourself to further entheta. I hope this helps!
    Yesterday at 10:00am
  5. Anonymous Member

HAHAHA haaaaaaaa ha ha ha
    Gerry ScottI meant to insert the name of the SP group there. For example "My friends who are in Destroy all humans"
    • Like Like x 1