Customize

Anon arrested in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Herro, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Zelathago Member

Re: Anon arrested in Las Vegas

Reading this thread is making my eyeballs melt.
  2. 3rdMan Member

OSA does have internet handlers (Tom Newton is a failing yet good example). They did the same on ex-Scientology message boards and older forums back in the 90s by distracting others from the main topics or creating conflicts.

However to do that against Anonymous is like trying to troll /b/. (inb4 rule 1 and 2 of the internets)
  3. themadhair Member

Tom Newton isn't OSA.
  4. Zak McKracken Member

derp
  5. Herro Member

Instead of making popcorn you should skim the rest of this thread. If you do you will see that vegas claimed that moxon faked the irc logs, which he didn't. Furthermore, camera literaly said "blow up orgs." The logs have been posted in this thread, you can read them for yourself.

Why?

You do realize that trolling /b/ is one of the easiest things in the world, right?
  6. 3rdMan Member

trolling_b.jpg

Yes.
  7. Vir Member

Mods said vegasfags could post in this thread, but only in cartoon form. Somehow somebody squirreled that into "Vegas can't post here". More cartoons from vegasfags, plox - but why not fill in your own text bubbles to say what you want to say?

Ahem.

The prosecution has a little less than 60 days to file charges in this case - so something much more incriminating could turn up.

I tend to mostly agree with themadhair on this one, except I'm not as optimistic of the charges being completely dropped. As noted earlier, the terrorism and bomb threat charges could be replaced with different charges depending on what they find.

What vegas-anons did misinform about was that the quotes were made up. Was that due to avbb not knowing how to IRC, or because they were trying to intentionally mislead the investigation? Bad move, in either case.

If the rumors reposted from 888chan are correct - that the ex-co-worker was lying, and this can be proven, then this doesn't look so good for the CoS, but it's still not a "go free" card for CA.

Assuming that it's so, for the sake of argument:

- The primary "character witness" and the person who provided the sense of urgency and personal danger is suddenly exposed as a total liar. I find it hard to believe that Moxon would have gone ahead with it if it was so - unless the valuable final product was not a conviction, but rather temporary chaos among anons, and a pretext to shut down protests at the Ideal Org opening in Washington DC and elsewhere. (DC anons, do you have legal recordings of what was said to try shutting down the protest?)

- Lying about not knowing why Anonymous protests: This doesn't really matter as to the truthfulness of the perceived threat, since terrorists often have "good causes" or grievances they claim to address. What some of you might be missing here, is that it is still lying to the police - and it's an unnecessary lie at that.

- The "documented terrorist group" thing is so tenuous that it is misleading - unless they have access to documentation we don't. By their same reasoning, war veterans would also be a documented terrorist group; you may remember how this report became media fodder.

- Moxon being involved may turn out to be a bad choice for them, apart from the Snow White/Freakout stuff. Since he's been involved in creating documents and legal actions for OSA Int, there may be a paper trail showing that he knows what "raid" means, that anons have never been violent, etc. Me mentioning this does not help them at this point, because they already know this and would have destroyed any internal documents to this effect by now. What they should be worried about are the published documents and those documents which exist in the files of non-cult lawyers and law enforcement. It would have been more effective for them if Moxon had stayed behind the scenes, giving confidential advice, and let local Vegas org staffers deal with the situation.

Even if the situation were to be as above, that still doesn't leave CA off the hook. And it certainly doesn't guarantee prosecution for "SWATTing". The prosecution has the option of giving people a slap on the wrists, or to administer thorough assraep to both CA, and the other people involved. If the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were personal-armied by deception, even if it might not be proven beyond reasonable doubt, the police will know and word will spread in the law enforcement community.

I'm still just waiting and seeing though.
  8. Antagone Member

Herro was grown in a laboratory as part of a cyborg experiment involving NASA and the Illuminati. Tiny Dancer and Silmeria are agents for the little known terrorist group, the Cyborg Liberation Front and rescued him in a daring raid back in '96. They feed him a diet of raw meat and are planning to use him as their secret weapon when they take over the world in 2012 and create their Evil Empire.

In other words, I give up. This thread is now like trying to post in the comments of an Asperger's Appreciation group on LiveJournal.
  9. PresidentShaw Member

WIN
  10. Anonymous Member

Herro posts on Marty's website as 'TRUTH'. It can't prove you wrong.
  11. Re: Anon arrested in Las Vegas

I was just trying to get you to explain Herro's Irish heritage, but this is even better.

WWP, you're welcome.
  12. Zelathago Member

Question:

Personally, I think most animal rights activists are faggots, but I remember them developing a legal tactic many years ago against McDonalds, who would sue on the drop off a hat for copyright infringement whenever the activists used the golden arches without permission.

It was meant to intimidate them, but the activists found a way to turn the tables on them. They completely ignored whether or not they won or lost, but focused soley on the objective of doing as much damage to McDonald's reputation by airing all of their dirty laundry about animal rights abuses in the courtroom, and making sure there was press there to record it all. It turned into a PR nightmare for McDonald's and they ended up abandoning the litigation tactic.

I sincerely hope CA doesn't go to trial, but if he does, the Las Vegas Anons should try to zero in on Moxon and his involvement in Operation Freak Out and Snow White. Try to contact the press, pass out fliers, do anything and everything within your power to smear his name through a mile of rancid pig shit. I know its CA's ass on the line, but if it does go to trial, it'll be interesting to see what tactics the defense adopts.

Mutante, fat chicks have dingleberries in their ass cracks.

I collect them as a hobby.
  13. Zak McKracken Member

Gee, that strategy worked great for Keith Henson, why not try it again?
  14. Zelathago Member

Wasn't that verdict handed down in 2001? That was almost a decade ago, and you know as well as I do that CoS doesn't have the organizational strength that it once had. Better to fight and hope for the best rather than bending over and taking it up the ass.
  15. Re: Anon arrested in Las Vegas

kingofemosgf7.jpg
  16. Anonymous Member

Vegas anons have never being accused of lying, just being naive and stupid.

They still haven't grasped that making threats to blow things up on IRC taken in combination with purchasing a reasonable amount of firearms in a couple of months (9 items including 2 x AK47s, a shotgun and some rifles) are legitimate grounds for a SWAT raid.
  17. Bob Loblaw Member

If they actually did say "blow things up", in IRC - that's just stupid. Teachable moment.

A few rifles over a few months? Puh-leeze. Owning an AK-47 is amateur hour compared to the equipment and training that SWAT teams have.

Guns and shooting: very popular in Nevada. The Gun Store | Las Vegas
  18. Anonymous Member

Wut? They've been accused of lying about the IRC quotes being altered, but to be fair that might also have been due to their confusion.
  19. Anonymous Member

Lying liars and the [strike]IRC[/strike] logs lies they tell.
  20. Anonymous Member

Are you the real life Walter??
  21. Antagone Member

[IMG]
  22. Anonymous Member

Someone's good at the Internet!
  23. Anonymous Member

You can't beat the Irish for sheer comedy value ;)
  24. BusinessBecky Member

John Forbes Nash, Jr..
    You just like seeing connections to from one thing to another all over the place. Find a methodical way of making these comparisons.
  25. Anonymous Member

THE KEY POINT BEING THAT VEGAS claimed that Moxon faked logs...not CA.

The fact that AVeryBigButt stated this, should have no impact at all on CA's defence.
  26. Anonymous Member

This is not some random nonsense as per BusinessBecky, this is highly relevant.

Maybe, as one of the few useful things we can do, is to collate a list of the genuinely good ideas that have been scattered throughout the thread, compile, confirm (where releveant)....concise...and forward to AKAnon's lawyer.
  27. Anonymous Member

Why so surprized?

Our Vegas Anon cell is mainly full of losers of very limited intelligence - in fact, Cameranonymous was one of the brighter ones, and look what happened to him.

Ps Good job that Guantanamo is scheduled for closure....

[mod]Poster was infracted for this comment - as representative of the one-man campaign to label the NV cell as stupid.[/mod]
  28. N.A.T.E Member

Oh hai I'm new to this thread and not wading through 60 pages of piss.

What's the actual current legal status of this shit?
  29. AnonymousNow Member

Herro, what are you doing here? Why do the mods let you post here?
  30. Vir Member

Suspect is out on bail, the prosecution has somewhat less than 60 days left to file formal charges.

This. If you have evidence for Scientology lying to the police, the police and the lawyer should have access to it.
  31. Shinythings Member

I think there is a scan of Zebrafaced's letter in some thread around here. There might be some other scans in other threads. Just my 2 cents...
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

mmrmm rmmmm mm rmm David Carradine rmmm mmrmmrm mrmm.

Welcome to the tub.

Hey, yours is warm... nice.
  33. Anonymous Member

/xenu/ - Project Chanology
  34. s6xs6xs6x Member

Sweet, more made up lies and bawwwwwww for money. First they try Moxen made it up lies and now omg fire!

Seriously, Las Vegas DIAF. Opppsss Almost did? Why did they have to put it out :'(.

Dox or GTFO
  35. Anonymous Member

gb2 hot topic
  36. Fuckeye Member

This. Very much this.
  37. YAHRLY Member

isn't ban evasion wrong and bad?
  38. Anonymous Member

I've asked avbb for a refund of my donation and she has so far refused to comply.
  39. Anonymous Member

I asked LE for a refund, and I'm still waiting....
  40. Anonymous Member

Seriously?

Why are you so [strike]quick[/strike] thick to believe a rep for CA actually posted those on /xenu/? It could have just as easily been a troll or OSA trying to scare people by making up some attempted arson and motorcycle sabotage story. We've seen no similar reports here from known LV accounts. And for the cult to do that kind of obvious and highly illegal fair gaming while a police investigation and possible police surveillance of CA is underway would put them at huge risk.