Customize

Anon arrested in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Herro, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

It's true. The cult created a "dangerous situation" out of nothing at all.

There were lies told to get the police to act.
  2. anonymous612 Member

Aww. This came up in my watched threads list and I went "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME CAMERA--oh, okay."
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

I've noticed an effort to bring up this kind of stuff in different places, almost as if someone wants to paint a distraction.

I'm gonna' guess that it will have the opposite effect.
  4. Nick_Nolte Member

You two need to see first off how old this post is...

Secondly, Camera got caught doing stupid shit and deserved what he got. You dont go around making death threats on unsecured networks and posting pictures of Miscavige with bulletholes in him.
  5. Anonymous Member

What death threats?
  6. PresidentShaw Member

I believe that a pic of miscavige with bullet holes in it counts as death threat.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

RLY?
  8. Anonymous Member

I take it you don't understanding how the game worx then.

The cult creates the illusion of being a victim, then retreads it to create doubt. Wash, rinse, repeat.
  9. Anonymous Member

I could not believe how people blew up over the Miscavage targets.
    Shooting/burning/rending assunder an effigy is a traditional way to make political statments.
    People did it to Nixon all the time.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/47661408@N02/page2/
    Yeah, it's pretty rough I havn't seen it in American politics in a long time but calling it a death threat?
    pppfffttt.
  10. PresidentShaw Member

I believe you were not around at the time to see him constantly talking about his new guns on the irc network. (not that there is anything wrong with that) while me and Herro kept reminding him that talking about blowing shit up on a protest network would get him in trouble one day.
    Or posting pictures of his guns on their local anonymous message boards, and organizing shooting trips on a scientology protest forum.

I'm not saying any of the above is illegal, but when he does all that, then posts a pic of miscavige with bullet holes in it, THEN talks about blowing up an org on his local irc chatroom. The police has good reasons to be concerned.
  11. Nick_Nolte Member

Totally agree with Shaw. What CA did wasn't illegal, it was just stupid as fuck and easily exploitable. Don't blame CoS for taking advantage of a situation. You know if a Scilon came on here posting pictures of Sparrow or some other fag you guys worship with bulletholes in them, you wouldn't want that person v&'d too.
  12. Anonymous Member

Bah, being stupid isn't illegal, its just makes life a little tougher. Kids these days.
  13. Anonymous Member

I can't believe the cops killed him.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Herro Member

Totally. And 24 different bullet wounds? I thought a SWAT team would be more efficient.
  15. xenubarb Member

Not if it's a target at a firing range. Then, it's just a piece of paper with some holes in it.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

I have a David Miscavage voodoo doll, you should see the horrible things I do to it. And it smells like ass.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. LocalSP Member

How many pics were posted on the net of Bin laden with bullet holes in them and how many posters of said pics were arrested?
  18. PresidentShaw Member

Re read my post, realise you're a moron.
  19. LocalSP Member

Fuck off dick nose.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. nightfire Member

Can you feel the love tonight..
  21. Ann O'Nymous Member

Isn't the case closed ?
  22. another123 Member

23. SwordofTruth Member

Did he turn up to the home arrest and someone snapped him ?
  24. another123 Member

If you're talking about the Moxon pic; No, it's a shoop. [ look for the pixels. lol ]
  25. Anonymous Member

IIRC he never said that. He talked about blowing up shit, stuff, whatever it was, but he never talked about blowing up an org. Which is what probably saved his ass in the end.
  26. PresidentShaw Member

Oh but he did, I saw the logs from a reliable source, the reason he was swatted was because there was a scientology spy in their chatroom who got the logs from it.

He did clearly mean it as a joke though, but considering the context, it was a dumb move easily exploitable by scilons.

That being said I don't ask you to take my word for granted. I just know what I saw :3
  27. Ann O'Nymous Member

Isn't the case closed ?
  28. nightfire Member

In internet drama the case is NEVER closed... because there is always thread necromancy.
  29. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  30. MIB

Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum