Customize

Anon in Hampshire UK

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Bluebell, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: Not so Anon in Hampshire UK

That's actually a Scientologist's house. Not raidable.
  2. Bluebell Member

3. JohnJohn Member

I checked out Brookvale Rd. The place seems to be a dentist's surgery now with an old folk's place on one side and a strange centre for psycho healing or some such on the other. It is a nice, expensive road and Waitrose is almost opposite.

Either way, these people are floating around but there should be potential allies aplenty from the local university and churches if there is a thriving cottage dianetics industry there preying on lonely, isolated students. Also, these guys could snap off a solitary bluebell if the opportunity presented itself.

It depends whether the name of the game is needling them or landing metaphorical punches on them. The 4 chan squad are too busy organising theoir next Pirate bay related dos attack due in about 35 minutes.
  4. xenubarb Member

Re: Anon in Hampshire UK

Well, if you're fliering areas that have little or no Scilon presence, there's really nothing to worry about as the Scilons will be blissfully unaware that they're losing the game of Go.
  5. Anonymous Member

well that ticks all the boxes.

streetview is sadly lacking for this street. is the scientology address in the row of houses after Blockbuster?

Google Maps

can't help noticing that the local paper's office is on the corner of that street.
  6. JohnJohn Member

If you turn into Brookvale Rd from Portswood Rd coming from the city centre, Blockbuster is on the corner at the left as you turn. There is a group of large houses opposite:
    no 4 is an old folk's home (huge)..
    no 6 seems to be a dentistry practice now.
    n0 8 is Langstaff House, billed as an old folk's home and part of the Abbeyfield Group (Abbeyfield) but it is the one with the strange sign and some apparent links to no 6. I went back to check it out but it was too dark. I wil go again soon.
  7. Bluebell Member

I suspect that's just an old address JohnJohn

Phone number is same as the Poole address

Church of Scientology Mission of Bournemouth, Ltd.
    42 High Street
    Poole, Dorset BH15 1BT
    United Kingdom
    1202-257788
  8. Anonymous Member

9. JohnJohn Member

10. Anonymous Member

This is the address for Sci in Southampton AFAIK

Church of Scientology Mission of Southampton
    26 Hinkler Road, Southampton SO19 6FT
  11. JohnJohn Member

I went by Brookville Road today and had a squint in. The Dental Group Team - Qualified, Friendly and Informative It is a dcentistry practice ok and, according to its website, has been for 30 or so years.
    Jeff O'Carroll, its main man, is a Scientologist.
    Google

Trawling through other posts here on Hampshire, mention was made of a South African dentist. So maybe there is a little dentist circle.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/dentists-scientology-me-5113/
    Doing another Google search, I came by an old but very relevant thread here on dentists and scientology and the O'Carrolls feature prominently in it. So Brookvale Rd seems to be alive and very active.
    Also if you go back to the Brookvale team, they have a lot of admin, including sales managers. What are they selling and why are they hiring Southampton Uni students? I bet this place has a very pungent odour.
  12. basil Member

Are they WISE companies perchance?
  13. Bluebell Member

Thread in question

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-flash-raids/eastleigh-uk-scilons-marketplace-19541/

14. JohnJohn Member

Point is Bluebell, you have to be careful and smart. If the O'Carrolls are abusing their dentistry practice, they must be vulnerable to the pressures of local politicians, students' unions (if they are covertly recruiting, as they probably are).

The practice is quite imposing and I imagine they can head f--k any suitable patient that comes their way. But, if there is smoke, then they are a sitting target.
  15. Bluebell Member

Have add the 'hampshire' tag to that 'Dentists, Scientology and Me' thread you linked to, excellet find there JohnJohn

6 Brookvale Road has been a Dental Surgery for over 40 years with some patients attending regularly for this entire period. Dr. Jeff O'Carroll took ownership of the business in April 1993.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

18. Bluebell Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. Spangly Member

23. conatus Member

At least your 'device' had 2 functioning and full cans of energy drink attached to it, and so arguably could have served some real purpose! Luckily it did not come to that. This was a good outing, plenty of fliers given out for the BBC Panorama show that evening and good recognition and response from the public. Quite a few were already aware the show was going to be on and said they intended to watch.

Thx to Bluebell for getting it all going, specific on-target info to hand out and the lulzy soundtrack (plus the handy spare GF masks!) And I believe it was K&F's first time out . . .

I don't think these show much that's different from Bluebell's photos, but FWIW:

View attachment 9396651190746204912863309761bg1fu8GhL83WkBcjIEr.JP

View attachment 158611404914989769221286330996tULTmWWChRqqQoctSJTh
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Bluebell Member

I have to admit I was abit 'scared' you guys weren't gonna turn up, after all the PM planning with you both. Thanks in joining me for an afternoon of fliering.
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.