Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graham Berry Member

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

It is 4-17 PM Sunday October 26, 2008 here in Southern California. I have concluded a telephone call with Anons. This is my initial understanding of what happened. These Anons were picketing Gold Base at Gilman Hot Springs near Hemet (and Palm Springs, CA). Among the picketers was Anon Orange. His vehicle was parked down Highway 79 a little (opposite the mock Scottish castle Golden Era Studio I think) where a Scion security vehicle parked and for about 20 minutes several Scions were behind Anon Orange's vehicle. Anon Orange went over to investigate. The Scions ran into the bushes. Anon Orange followed. The Scions jumped him. Anon Barb followed too. The Scions jumped her and she fought back. Apparently there is video footage. The Riverside Sheriffs arrived and Anon Orange has been arrested on a charge of trespass. He is now being transported to the Detention Center. Other Anons are proceeding there and will advise me as things develop.

That is all I know at present. Either I or one of those at the scene will post an update later.
  2. QAnon Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Gaiz, don't say anything, not even RAAAAAAAGE, until we get more info from Graham. AO and Barb need us to be cool right now and not overreact.
  3. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

fuck. that's a damn shame. it really looks like some people just don't recognize when they might be crossing the line..... I hope there's more to this story than what appears right now.
  4. Etain Member

WHAT?!
  5. Anon_1HG Member

Oh shi-

InB4blackPR

and

InB4HappySmurfSetHimUp
  6. anonprkour Member

wow this literally just happened
    i agree with QAnon lets be chill right now till we no more
    plus us getting mad and lashing out might be what the sclions want
  7. Silent Member

NERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGENERDRAGE
  8. themadhair Member

Footage you say? This is why camera's are so important people.
  9. anonprkour Member

vid?
  10. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

The people with cameras may not be near the internets for a while...so we will have to wait.

This sucks, but I hope no serious injuries happened...which I gather from the OP
  11. anonprkour Member

well i hope there alright physically cause AO got punched in the jaw a while back correct?
  12. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

AO tapes everything. I'm sure video is coming, but we'll just have to wait...
  13. sue Administrator

Don't bring any importance to what i say but : please don't rage before the video's (if available ) are uploaded.

lets not footbullet ourself.
  14. r@idZ Member

Good Luck AO, Barb and GB. Hopefully things work out!
  15. me57 Member

i Pray the Truth is told and God Is With All Concerned.
  16. Rihan Member

omg u.s. police sucks so hard....
  17. Buttons Member

Graham-
    Thank you for being available for them.
    Thank you also for keeping us informed.
  18. me57 Member

this this this
  19. Relyt Member

Sounds to me like Scientology set up a planned trap to get them arrested and it worked. I'll be tuning in to hear more details on this. This pisses me off so fucking much.
  20. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Let's not start badmouthing anyone just yet, ok?
  21. the anti Member

they attacked barb? bastards. damn all i can do is wait, hope info comes soon
  22. Rihan Member

here in Germany this would not be a charge to get arrested fore.

sorry for the misunderstanding.
  23. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Constant f5. If the camera shots are clear, this could be epic.
  24. dojo Member

i hate to be one to speculate (that is a lie) but it sounds as if it was a trap

1. pretend to fuck with car
    2. run into bushes when "spotted" thus tempting anons to follow onto property
    3. trespass ?

I *hope* that AO had his camera on when the Scilons were fucking with his car and not (as sometimes has happened) just after.
  25. Relyt Member

Orange took video of a Scientologist lurking around Smurf's car at the Pasadena protest, and told him not to fuck with his car. The Scientologist accused him of "threatening" him, even though there was nothing threatening about him, other than maybe his tone.
  26. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

If they were fucking with his car for 20 minutes, I would hope someone had the presence of mind to get it on cam.
  27. yknot Member

Well shit.

Waiting for more info and hoping the video surfaces and presents a clearer picture of events.
  28. blank Member

What and the scions that jumped Anon Barb were not arrested?
  29. Anonwater Member

^^^This.

Nao moar than ever we need to be ever vigilant with these brainwashed zombie cultists.

Glad you're there, Graham. Let us know how everyone is doing as soon as you can.
  30. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

:mad:
  31. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

THIS SHIT MAKES ME RAGE
    i hope barb is okay. awaiting more details with everyone else.
  32. Whanonstler Member

First, I hope Anon Orange and Barb are all right. I smell a major Ackbar style trap. Desparation level is high, and if they can make Anons look like violent trespassers then they can have ammo to keep us away and otherwise make us look bad.

I am anxiously waiting more info and the release of any video footage of the incident.

My thoughts and prayers are with you guiz and I think I better donate a bit more to Mr. Berry and his Anonymous helping ways...
  33. DamOTclese Member

Insane fucking criminals! Barb was there with my brother picketing against the murder of Lisa McPherson when the alarms started ringing and the insane Scientology criminals came out to try to lure Barb and my brother away by inviting them to go to Hemet for lunch. The two ARSCC "Old Guard" protesters knew something criminal was up but didn't know what.

When the insane crooks couldn't get Barb and Shydavid to leave, the criminals invited Barb and Shydavid innside the barbed wire for lunch so that they could "talk about your disagreements with Scientology." Since the two suspected they were going to be murdered by Scientology or at least knew the criminals were trying to hide another crime, they declined.

Eventually the cops, news media, and ambulance showed up to haul off another dead body -- Stacy Moxon, daughter of unindicted co-conspiracy Kendrick Moxon. The insane criminals had been trying to get Barb and Shydavid to leave before the smoking remains and evidence of yet another murder could be photographed by the ARSCC and spread around the world news media.

So now the fucking criminals assaulted Cousin Barb. The crooks couldn't kill her back when they fried Stacy Moxon, now they decided to pound her face in. Just lovely.
  34. DamOTclese Member

Some local media are already asking for additional background. The media don't believe anything that the Scientology criminals say about anything so they are looking for "Old Guard" who can provide background.

Graham, I have sent you email with a forward from one outlet who was there after the Stacy Moxon murder.
  35. Whanonstler Member

I can only hope this blows up horribly and magnificently in their cunttwat faces.
  36. DamOTclese Member

Keith Henson used to protest out there alone without camera backup and the insane criminals did something like this, claiming bomb threats and no end of perjury, all because no camera was running to prove he did no such thing.
  37. mrfyde Member

WTF ! Yes AO did get hit in the face, and then let the guy go after being handcuffed... Just say'n

--------
    Edit 31 guests reading this thread as I posted that
  38. ELFidel Member

It seems to me that this action was likely timed on the part of scilons, gregg and AGP just finished their court cases, Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman is going to court at the end of the week, this action is timed to keep anons in court.

outside of lawsuits being one of the main aspects of the fair game policy, strategically Co$ wants to keep us in court because a) it serves as fuel for their black PR, b) it puts us on the defensive rather than on the offensive, and finally c) it gives them stats

we should all be vigilant for more of these traps
  39. DamOTclese Member

We will also need to see if the greasy Gambino Mafia cunt Eliot Abelson (who also works for Scientology) shows up this time which he might do if the violently insane bedwetter Kendrick Moxon is out of town.

The side of the highway, the breakdown shoulder, is being treated as if it is Scientology crime syndicate property upon which someone can tresspass, and that may actually be true so far as real estate is concerned however there are State easements and rights of access laws which superceed such that people who walk along the shoulder are not tresspassing -- otherwise anyone whose car breaks down could be charged.

I just hope that Barb is okay.
  40. ravenanon Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.