Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asian-anon Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

What are the directions for b/lackup?

Waiting for another update... Ready to roll out.
  2. kitfisto Member

This shit is insane . With AGP , Gregg , Uwe S , global protests , calls , e-mails , other mysterious deaths , government infiltration , murders , suicides , blown OG giving dox and personal accounts of abuse , Sea Org , RPF , Fair game , Op Snow White , Op Freakout , missappropriation of BILLLIONS of dollars , and on and on and on add infinity !!!!! What the fuck has to happen for the people WE pay with our TAXES to keep us safe do something ? I'm sorry but this is fucking crazy .
  3. r@idZ Member

From AGP 99.9% win thread:

If that one anon Moxon threatened was AO then he might have just set himself up. I might be misunderstanding something though.
  4. Sailor Venus Member

:eek:

We NEED to see the footage. Here's hoping for the best (that being footage clearly showing Scilons initiating the altercation and ambushing two innocent protestors).

Co$, you just sealed the deal. Your IAS events this year are going to suck major cock. Prepare for massive enturbulation at every fucking org that tries to showcase the Immoral Assfucknation of Scifagtologists circlejerk this year, and every year from now until we bring down your filthy fucking cult.
  5. kitfisto Member

Indeed
  6. rawrz Member

Great now I know what they'll be handing us in November.
  7. Relyt Member

To everyone: Don't be intimidated by what has happened today. Considering most protests take place in the city and with a number of people with cameras (FFS ALWAYS HAVE CAMERAS), and the fact that in most public places some bystanders are going to notice that kind of behavior. But always be prepared in case something does happen. If someone attacks someone else, get it on film. If the situation becomes threatening, be prepared to defend yourself, but for the most part you shouldn't expect too many violent assaults to happen in front of the public.
  8. PresidentShaw Member

Will wait for more info before saying anything, but this is fucked up.....
  9. kitfisto Member

Honestly , if they did it would make our jobs much easier .
  10. DeathHamster Member

11. Ackerland Member

I wish AnonOrange the best and hope this will result in more footbullets for the cult in the long run.
  12. leroyjenkins Member

If a Scientologist approaches you offering you free candy by coming to a corner dont accept
    Seriously, we know what the scilons are about to do in November!!! Stay alert at all times!!!

pedobear_22.jpg
  13. AngryGayPope1 Member

I certainly hope Orange and Barb are all right!

They tried this when i was at gold. They kept coming over and examining the car. it was just a rental so if they put a homing device on it it wouldn't matter. But they kept coming over, then they would run down their road (backwards if necessary). This happened twice but I didn't chase after them as it was their property. I guess that's what they were trying to do before to me but I didn't fall for it. You can see it happen twice at the end of the following video:

I very much hope that Orange and Barb are okay. Xenubarb is just a little old chainsmoking lady. It would take a real jerk to hit her.

The person Moxon threatened in court was not Agent Orange.
  14. themadhair Member

Re: I certainly hope Orange and Barb are all right!

^^ That could be useful evidence. Recommend you ensure GB gets a high quality copy of that.
  15. the anti Member

Re: I certainly hope Orange and Barb are all right!

i'm guessing smurf then, think moxons really pissed at him at the moment
  16. King Nerd Member

Any moar news on this?
  17. Anonylemmi Member

No, local corrupted police departments suck. As a whole, U.S. police departments win. They seem to try help me when I call them.

Oh, and I cannot express the rage I am feeling also. AO has been a divisive figure, but he got off his ass and did something. He and AGP put their asses on the line for *US*. We owe them.
  18. Anonyymous77 Member

yeah your telllin me! the scilons were the douches that jumped anonorange! he didnt do anythingwrong! tresspassing my foot! bleh! i hate sci douches even more nao. i hope hes ok and gets outta there. i woud have loved to be there and pound those scilons faces in! grrrrrrrr
  19. 0815 Member

Let's calm down and see the facts. Don't waste your energy at the moment because they will book him and most likely release him on his own recognizance or small bail if it's only for trespassing. Let's wait, relax and wait for him to tell us what really happened today before we all go crazy. Burning down the house will not work even if it looks great at night.
  20. Masanon Member

Oh god, raiding down there seems to get tougher and tougher, doesn't it?

Any news?
  21. Scatman Member

One very important point that has been learned by decades of experience:

Never, ever, ever show mercy or decency to scientology or any agent of scientology. They see that as frailty and weakness.
    Whenever any of them do something illegal, Always report or prosecute them to the full extent of the law.
    Always, always, always assume that they are trying to confidence trick, provoke or trap you in their activities. That is usually the case.
    L. Ron Hubbard did say: "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." Remember the Fair Game on Paulette Cooper. Remember the mysterious deaths of Quentin Hubbard and Lisa McPherson.

AnonOrange and All Anons, take note of this.
    This is not an exaggeration.
  22. Anonylemmi Member

No violence. That is their idiotic tactic.
  23. Anonyymous77 Member

^^^^^

mhmm. i guess your right. old men such as you are wise. heil! *bows down*
  24. not shure Member

It is simply worth noting, mistakes happen when you become complacent and static in tactical games. You become your enemy. (art of war) < advice for everyone, never assume your situation or fairness of play.

I am behind you AO, there is much to be revealed in this. We should talk soon my friend.
  25. Anonylemmi Member

AO may be divisive and scary to some. My guess is that he scares David Miscavige more than any Anon. If you do not trust him, open your dictionary and look up "anonymous".
    I say again, he needs our support, as he has been carrying a load much disproportionate to what the rest of us have been carrying.
  26. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Oh dear.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
  27. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

this is fucked. this whole thing is fucked, something isn't right.
  28. Anonxmous Member

So, we can expect to see this new tactic deployed more globally seeing it has achieved some success for them. Especially after their success in court where an Anon kept following a Scilon who had asked them to stop (regardless of the details and context)

All raiders must avoid giving chase or following Scilons at all times, especially 'spur of the moment' except to protect specific people or property from physical harm. Anything that gives rise to following a Scilon will be a trap. Maybe someone who can afford it should set up a trap vehicle with a few hidden microcameras to get some very funny win video.

An exception perhaps only where you know it's a Scilon trap strategy, where you've planned heavily in advance and set up covert video or whatever to catch them in certain illegality in the process of executing their trap, you're 100% sure of your safety and legality, and you're prepared to go through a court case if that results.
  29. the anti Member

you know something i've said to people before was "if we don't stand up against them, who will?"
  30. Anonylemmi Member

Why the hell do you think we are here?
    There is damage, and we must re-route around it.
  31. i'mglib Member

Unfortunately AO might be in jail overnight. The Scilon guards were vicious and it's all on video.
    We won't be able to pick him up tonight because it will be 5-7 more hours.
    More to come.
    Thanks Graham.
  32. Anonxmous Member

QFT.

I will retain both my humanity, and my caution - it was this "Never, ever, ever show mercy or decency" kind of attitude that drove me away from chanology for the past six months. We are better than them - we acknowledge them as victims, trapped. Always show decency - otherwise we get no lulz and they win.

EDIT: For the record, prosecuting Scilon illegality to the fullest extent is the decent, merciful, and caring thing to do - but do it out of humanity rather than bitterness.
  33. 0815 Member

And we even delivered Scilons the evidence. I'm not sure if ya'll remember the cops requesting AO, AGP, HS not to enter their property. All scilons needed to do is wait for them to cross the line, pull a citizens arrest and the rest will be seen today.
    Even if the property is not fenced off, AO has been advised by the cops and we all have the videos. Guess what, I would not be surprised to see them in court as evidence against AO.

I hope he get out today and finds a good judge because this could be a misdemeanor on his records and if I recall correctly AO has security clearance for his work. If this sticks AO may face additional trouble at work.
  34. King Nerd Member

Have you seen this video? If so, please shed some light on the subject before the Anon-masses start freaking out and we get 10+ pages of speculation and all that other garbage.
  35. kitfisto Member

same
  36. muldrake Member

Picketing Gold is the most dangerous activity you can do in Scientology criticism outside of a courtroom. These people are the hard core crazies, and they're directly subject to David Miscavige's abuses. You can believe if you are picketing there, the dwarf is screaming at the top of his lungs, threatening people with years in the RPF, and even physically beating them up, demanding that they put an end to the pickets. People under this level of pressure will do a lot of things you won't see at outer orgs.

Throw in the fact that the courts and the cops are in their pocket, and they'll try a lot of things they wouldn't get away with elsewhere. I hope there's sufficient videotape to clear AO, and make sure you have COPIES OF IT. Evidence left with crooked cops, or even filed as evidence in Scientology-related court cases in Riverside, has a funny habit of disappearing. This has happened in the past. Material Keith Henson filed in his criminal case simply disappeared from the record, and therefore wasn't available for appeal, since an appeal relies on the record of the lower court.

While it may be worthwhile to picket Gold from time to time, I'd want serious bang for the buck to outweigh the risk. I'd not want them to have any advance notice, I'd want to be able to vamoose instantly at the slightest sign of trouble, and I'd want it all documented. While it will certainly upset the dwarf, there's almost no real audience at the location, it's dangerous if only because of the traffic situation, and you're within striking distance of violent nuts. Unlike the people you deal with at the outer orgs, who deal with normal human beings on a daily basis and many of whom have normal jobs, these are hardcore cultists in a fortified compound. They believe you are a conspiracy of criminals out to destroy all of humanity, as bad as the Nazis, and they are chosen because they're willing to do whatever it takes to push the cult's agendas.

When Keith Henson was being prosecuted, cult lawyer Elliott Abelson actually sat in the courtroom with the Assistant District Attorney, Robert K. Schwarz, who was purportedly the prosecutor of the case, telling him what to do. Charges were pressed despite the fact that the officers who dealt with Henson wrote in their reports that no crime had been committed by him.

This is not tinfoil. They have an inordinate level of influence with the local government, even worse than in Clearwater.

I've posted almost exactly this message before on another thread, only to be accused of scaremongering. Maybe so, but there's damn good reasons to be extremely cautious about this kind of picket if you want to do it and not get hurt, in jail, or worse.

Crazy desperate people are crazy and desperate. Be careful out there.
  37. Anonylemmi Member

muldrake, what you said is justification for even moar Gold raids. Yes there is danger, but for fucks sake, it needs to be done.
  38. mrfyde Member

Can someone define vicious, To me vicious is 2-by-4's (2x4) with nails. to others it is kicking while you are down and so on down the line.

"Vicious" as in need of medical attn. ? As in still not feeling so good ? or as in is feeling much better now?
  39. r@idZ Member

THIS
  40. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

don't give chase
    don't tresspass
    don't walk into ambush
    even if they get your plates
    or look like they may be sabotaging
    let them break the laws
    sue them into oblivion
    report to feds