Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Nerd Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Exactly my point. Coming in here and saying words like "vicious" without being specific only leads to speculation and clutter.
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I AGREE! I've been there several times. These security guards are wild guys. And you're smack in the middle of nowhere. No audience. No facilities. No cops. Just you and the crazies in the middle of the desert. You're not reaching anyone except the few cars that whiz by. No media will come out that far. I just don't think "it will drive DM crazy" is enough. Isn't he already crazy?
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

There is no danger as long as you do these two things:

1) video EVERYTHING
    2) NEVER do ANYTHING that can even be CONSIDERED illegal. Stay on the sidewalk, never enter their property, never say anything that can be considered threat, harrasement, etc. and you'll be safe.

Just yesterday, the police made it clear to the security guards that they're tired of the scilons wasting their time. The cops will not answer to bogus anymore, so just stay as safe as possibly and watch the footbullets come, because the cult is damn triggerhappy right now.
  4. celtg Member

I hope Barb and AO are ok.
  5. mirele Member

I have picketed at Gold, and I agree with Jeff and Muldrake. Gold is not a good place to picket, if only because you don't get much bang for your buck out there. There are no sidewalks, the speed of the cars on the highway is dangerous, and the inmates at Gold are just plain weird. It'd be better to picket the LRH establishments in Hollywood, there you get the tourist traffic and you can let people know about Scn. Then, if you feel you must get your jollies riling up the Scienos, you could wander over to the Celebrity Centre and picket that neighborhood.

--mirele
  6. restim Member

Don't forget to mention that the court is corrupt beyond belief.

AO will be lucky if the only consequences he faces from this is an injunction. The culties that assaulted AO and xenubarb will not even be charged, never mind tried. Graham says there is video evidence. BFD. Rivercide County courts don't give a shit about evidence. If we learned nothing else from Keith's ordeal, we learned that.

I wouldn't picket Gold. I'd picket the corrupt court each and every time AO is forced to appear. The cult COULD NOT GET AWAY with this flagrant abuse without the support of the court. It wasn't the cult that sentenced Keith to jail for exercising his constitutional rights.
  7. mrfyde Member

Well this buck was bang-worthy, weird always goes hand in hand with scilons.

Any place that you can not express yourself with a picket deserves picketing.

(my 2 cents, keep the change)
  8. t_shuffle Member

I wish somebody would check in with an update. This is killing me.
  9. NotBobMinton Member

The rules have changed.

Hemet CA is about to get internet popular.

Corruption = lulz
  10. PresidentShaw Member

On a more positive note, if they are getting more desperate and resorting to such tactics, it's a sign that we are winning. I hope AO will be allright! Please keep us updated on this as soon as possible! Thanks!
  11. Daywatch Member

this limp wristed attitude is what has cause people to flee chanology in droves

they are NOT victims they are WILLING PARTICIPANTS and intend to HARM people who disagree with them
  12. LilDebbie Member

If there is video evidence that gets ignored by corrupt local law enforcement, we start picketing corrupt local law enforcement. Bring video playback devices to show the video to passing public. Distribute video to local media outlets and send word to all and sundry that there is no law in Hemet, California.
  13. King Nerd Member

Didn't you hear? There's video. And the guards were vicious. Let the speculation begin!
  14. restim Member

AO may disagree if he winds up in jail.

Picket the corrupt freaking court that has already decided to hold AO overnight. Despite the fact that the worst he seems to have done is *maybe* trespass, the court is holding him while the culties that assaulted AO and xenubarb are just sitting back laughing.
  15. 3rdMan Member

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!? I'm containing my urge to rage now, but WTF?
  16. Buttons Member

Not BobMinton-
    I agree, Hemet will be a very popular Google search as of tomorrow.
    Police/politics may have been corrupt in the past but the internet has introduced a new player in the game.
    It will be reported in local media, and that will open up much wider media coverage.
    It may be the story that opens up media coverage on exactly what Anonymous has been trying to accomplish.
  17. Anon23517 Member

WHAT???

ARGH!
  18. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I don't think the court chose to hold him over night. If you get arrested late enough in the day, you stay the night in jail. That's just how it goes, I think.
  19. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

We do not negotiate with [STRIKE]terrorists[/STRIKE] scientologists.
    View attachment U.S.%20Soldiers%20Firing%20Line%20-%20South%20Iraq
  20. Masanon Member

Thing is, though, that picketing Gold isn't just something any anon should be doing. People who are experienced with Scientology's treachery and know how to avoid persecution and other scilon tricks. I've luckily never been stalked by them before, so I really don't have any first-hand experience at what to do "in case Scilons attack" (not just physically). But of course this means if they ever do approach me, I'll be pretty unsure of what to do next.

Another thing you need is much more people for a place like this. It's much easier to be ID'd when there's only five people to figure out information for. And as we've seen with... was it AO or someone else in Gold... if they ID you and get anything they can use against you, you can get in serious trouble. So, a lot of people really keeps them guessing as to who you are, and who they can/should dig up dirt on.

And as a side note, I've been wondering: Is it at all possible/legal to set up large signs on the side of the road that Gold's on to raise awareness?
  21. Go Raider Member

Strange enough somebody bound to come out to say it's not a very good idea to protest at Gold, as if saying a hundred times is not enough to brain wash you.

Protesting is about annoying the ones being protested. Gold is really annoyed and desperate enough to try everything. Isn't it bang for the buck? Risky? yes compared to other locations. Bang? sure.

Again 79 is a major local route. Scilons tried to close it decades ago, failed because locals brawwed enough. Now the traffic is basically non stop on weekends, much more traffic than most CA residential areas and suburbs.

Scilons always call the cops and recently there have been always cops watching protesters as in most protests in US. If there weren't cops present at the time, either the cops don't bother any more, or it must be some conspiracy or traps.
  22. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Most SoCalAnons have been outted - for better or for worse, it's already done. Truthfully, it gives a lot of us much more freedom...but, to your point, it doesn't really matter if they know who's out there. They typically know who most/all of us are anywhere we go.

=)
  23. 043 Member

This sacrifice will not go unrewarded.

Anonymous has pierced the outer shell and are now getting to the sweet meat at the cult's juicy center. They are hurting, we are why.

Now they are lashing out like a wounded animal.

The mainstream media cannot, and will not, ignore this for much longer. It's simply impossible.

AO & Barb: I hope you are ok. This will be worth it.
  24. tazor Member

Just a little reminder. When you look at Patty, Tim, Moxon, ANY of the scilons still in the cult, you are looking at a fanatic. They are not nice and they mean you harm. Daywatch is right. They are evil and they will do whatever it takes to make the nasty scum sucking midget happy. They really believe that we want to kill them.

Don't ever turn your backs on psychopaths.
  25. celtg Member

good point
  26. Anon1720 Member

Holy Shit!!!!! Batshit fucking insane culties have got to be stopped! Waiting for updates before furniture gets moved around.

Hope AO and Barb are ok. Thank you Graham for being there for Anons once again.
  27. parrotnut Member

Eerie shit! I had just been talking about this situation (Barb and David) on the day Moxon got crispy fried and how they were invited in. Now, this happens!

I will be awaiting any news eagerly. How the hell does orange get arrested when he was jumped? So many questions....hope both are ok. Don`t see how this can be anything but a footbullet for the creepy criminal cult, though!
  28. DamOTclese Member

The Riverside DA's office was caught on camera collaborating with Eliot Abelson, and when a local newspaper confronted the assistant DA with the evidence, the DA criminal lamely spouted off a glib, "we will take evidence from anyone," trying to pretend that getting caught racketeering with the crime boss was actually "taking evidence."

That was the Keith Henson incident which resulted in the Jury being restricted from being informed that the "church" being claimed in the trial was actually the Scientology crime syndicate.

Riverside is corrupt, in bed with the Scientology criminals and the Gambino Mafia. It's bizarre since Riverside used to have a history of arresting Gambino crime bosses and operative many years ago. Now the DA's office works for the organized crime syndicates.
  29. bAnon Member

Patience is a muscle
  30. exOT8Michael Member

Daywatch got this so right.
    I found this out the hard way.
    I may be gay but I am no limpwrist.
    These culties play hardball.
    Wear protection, both mental and physical.
    The cult is getting desperate like a cornered rat.
  31. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

this video you speak of, we demand to be entertained. please produce it.
    11.jpg
    [IMG]
    vultures.jpg
  32. DamOTclese Member

We used to wave to David Miscaviage who would stand outside on his balcony grinding his teeth at the ARSCC protesters outside the barbed wire. Miscaviage's property up on the hill used to have Scientology staffers in it working all the time, day and night, and every time ARSCC protesters were out there and Miscaviage was in residence, he would step out on the balcony, step back in, step out, glare at is from a distance.

Picketing Hubbard's hideout wrapped in barbed wire has been the most enturbulating thing that the Scientology crime bosses hate. The insane criminals tried to get Highway 79 closed and re-routed claiming they are a church, claiming they are a movie studio, claiming they are a desert topping and that highway noise caused them problems -- all because the ARSCC was outside speaking with Scientology customers and helping them escape.

It's no wonder the insane criminals attacked Barb and AO. The insane criminals pulledc the same Fair Game racketeering against Keith Henson.

Picketing at Gold Base really needs to be stepped up. Pickets really do need to be a daily event out there, sun up to sun down, 7 days a week, every day of the year until the criminal enterprise is raided, indicted, and the insane crooks are hauled off to prison.
  33. Masanon Member

Honestly, the same is probably true in NYC. I'm likely just an exception.

And I realized that having experienced guys and trying not to be ID'd is likely a contradiction.
  34. not shure Member

I would be happy to have your vim and vigor on my side anyday, many tough guys I know are only good sending up the beach first, (then you use their bodies for cover).

This is the natural progression, it will NOT get less intense as we continue.
  35. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

a man gets attacked, and rather than arresting the attackers, he's brought in for trespassing? wtf?

$5 says the tapes "go missing" from evidence.
  36. Sock Puppy Member

Ok everyone, I was there and can provide some info on the situation.

This was my first protest at Gold and it seemed to be a routine one (well, as routine as a protest with 100db creepy organ music going on in the background could possibly be).

We got there around noon and tried to take the Scilons by surprise. Myself and Xenubarb jumped out of the van and started filming the guard shack (there was nothing else going on that we could see). About 15 minutes later, they started up the organ music and had pulled the shades down in the guard shack.

We called the cops after we arrived as a courtesy and so did the Scilons. When they showed up, I was confronted by a cop who told me that it would make his job easy if I gave him my name (I was wearing a mask). I told him no, even though he asked me several times. It was this same cop that eventually arrested AnonOrange (which is kind of funny, since I basically told him in so many words that I knew he was working for the scilons. He tried, not very convincingly, to pretend to be upset by my insinuation).

Fast forward several hours (I’ll relate details of our successful enturbulating later) and we were getting ready to leave. The scilon security vehicle that had been going back and forth parking next to our vehicle was next to our van again. There was also another car parked on the side of the road (which turned out to be another scilon security vehicle, some cheap Toyata ecomony car), that AnonOrange spotted on side of the road. He said to me, “that car looks suspicious, I’m going to check it out.” Meanwhile, I was checking on the rest of our group, which was coming down the hill from Golden Era Productions, to make sure they had all our stuff.

When I glanced back the other way, I saw a bald security guard running across the dirt road where the scilon security vehicle was and heard loud yelling. Camera in hand, I ran over as fast as I could and saw three scilon security goons who had AnonOrange pinned down in the dirt. One of them had his knee planted on AnonOrange’s neck and was forcing his face down into the dirt. AnonOrange was pleading with them to let him up and let him breathe. I was faced with an extremely difficult dilemma; get involved and try and pull them off of AnonOrange, get in a fight and possibly get namefagged or keep the camera rolling and document this shit. God help me, I decided to go with the camera option, figuring maybe I could talk some sense into these wackos.

I’m working on editing the video and will have it up as quickly as I can.

In the meantime, I’ll summarize what you’re going to see.

I told the scilons that this video is going straight onto YouTube, so they’d better think about what they’re doing. The main one, Danny, who’d been surveilling our vehicle all day, told me that AnonOrange had trespassed onto their private property and they were making a citizen’s arrest. I told him that they did not have the authority to try and restrain AnonOrange in the manner that they were (they were trying to tie him up with plastic ties, wtf??). They said that he and I were on private property and that I should leave. I said I wasn’t going to leave without AnonOrange.

At one point, AnonOrange yelled out for us to get his camera. XenuBarb made a go of it and tried to get it. The scilons went after her and I got involved (I wasn’t going to stand by for that), pushing them away from her. They slammed her up against their Toyota, which you will see on the video.

I called out to I’mglib and RIF to call the cops, who took forever to show up. When they did, they arrested AnonOrange for trespassing and gave the scilons a pass (big surprise, given that the cop who showed up for this was in their pocket from the get-go).

More details (promise) to follow.

Oh yeah, and when I upload the video, I’m going to put it up as a Digg link, so y’all better forward this one, or you're dead to me!! Ya hear me?? Dead to me!!
  37. dojo Member

DamOT - your war stories ITT are very entertaining. I am warming to you
  38. DamOTclese Member

There's nothing like a lunatic to brighten up your day
    It's fun to watch the things they do and listen to what they say
    Don't ever turn your backs on them they'll sneak up from behind
    And heaven only knows what's on their minds!

Yep. The remaining customers are increasingly nuts, and the syndicate's crime bosses and ringleaders HATE IT when they have to dip in to their personal numbered accounts to pay the bills to try to keep the fraud alive.

The number of heterosexual Tom Cruises out there who are willing to pay the bills are decreasing thanks to Anonymous. }:-}
  39. Anonymous678 Member

When that video comes up you faggots better spread it around like there's no tomorrow. I sure will.
  40. Masanon Member

Are there any higher courts you can bring this to? Sounds like the local cops are all scilon supporters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.