Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.W.C_Anon Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Ok Mr Shaper whatever...

Oh I forgot, -1 for incorrect use of and necromancy of said meme. I didn't say it wasn't a meme, I was trying to say its an old and stupid meme and your a fucktard faggot for using it in the context you did. You might think you know what they are but to use them properly requires a higher IQ than you have.

[IMG]

May I suggest you lurk here:
    Old meme - Encyclopedia Dramatica
  2. amaX Member

yes, i heard that, but things don't look very good at all for the cult in most european countries. look for the shit to hit the fan even harder when more and more euro's hear about kaja ballo.

the sea org has always sort of worked "broke." they rely on slave labor. we know for a fact that they've slowed down their enslavement of 3rd world people and have started culling their own public $cifag teens for Sea Org.

they're looking at needing $80-95 million dollars to finish the Super Power/Mecca Building. i find it telling that they were chomping at the bit to get the bldg. finished all the way back in june with a pre-construction meeting. however, they've still not started on it and as of today---i still haven't heard if they've even picked a general contractor.

here at flag, they cancelled one of their big shindigs at ruth eckerd hall about two months ago. we do hear that they're blowing at a pretty steady rate up in c'water and it certainly does have a ghost town feel about it on a daily basis---there just aren't as many $cifags zombie-walking the sidewalks.

the protests have a big impact. just normal protesting has caused a great disturbance here at flag. one high-ranking $cifag was shown one of the compilation vids of one of the first global protests and actually got pissed. he said something to the effect that he'd paid hundreds of thousands dollars to be OT and yet here was Anonymous---having a world wide effect for nothing. just the fact that they can't make us go away is enough. you don't have to go batshit crazy against them. they can't make us go away.

as i've said before, lulz is different than the nutjob fucking shit.

agp, monamia, and orange don't act like nutjobs in a vacuum. the general public sees them acting like lunatics.

it would be so lovely to think that graham is going to be able to win a class action lawsuit against the cult, but you have to ask yourself how much of operation snow white is still viable? how much of the information that the cult stole still protects them? keep in mind that they didn't just get info on the u.s. govt.---they also got info on foreign countries, too.

agp is all about promoting agp. this is his stage and we're his fucking audience.

the legal precedence you speak of doesn't do someone who's remaining Anonymous much good, now does it?

SoCal is full of cancer from this fail brigade. i can't imagine that any other Anonymous group would want to follow the path that SoCal has taken.
  3. alex Member

yes I know I suck cocks.
  4. twistedpuppet Member

You know what?

DO IT FAGGOT!

Also, I agree with most of what you've said here. The EFB is not how it should be done.
  5. T.W.C_Anon Member

What happened there Mr I am an expert on memes and am the only one who knows what they are and how to use them???
  6. alex Member

A couple comments...

Graham Berry is emotionally motivated in his fight against scientology. Not the best foundation for legal battles. Read some of his briefs....they sound like rage rather than reason.

And secondly Socal IS the center of the scientology universe.
  7. T.W.C_Anon Member

You obviously do more than that...
  8. alex Member

You mistakenly believe I have embraced your culture?

It mostly sounds silly coming from me, kinda like white suburban kids "thugin".

I'll stick to being me mostly.
  9. alex Member

Fuck yeah, in the butt! on my ear, up my nose, all the wet smelly holes!
  10. alex Member

oh the contradictions!
  11. Daywatch Member

LOCK ALEX IN THE DOME!!!!
  12. twistedpuppet Member

Does that guy really think the phrase "get a clue" is a meme? No grasp of the language at all. :( As I understand it, this phrase began in the days before the internet became popular. I don't know how far it goes back, but I've always known it to be nothing more than a figure of speech. It's used most often in response to someone being completely ignorant about something. They are told to "get a clue." As I have come to understand through hanging out around the tubes, a meme is more of an inside joke type of thing. The phrase "get a clue" does not meet the criteria of what I understand to be a meme.
  13. alex Member

Briar patch? Brear rabbit?

(I'm leaving for a meeting tonight, dont go to any trouble for me)
  14. T.W.C_Anon Member

No, I think your desperately trying to and failing miserably. Your presence here and continual replies to our insults of you lends credence to that theory.
  15. LilDebbie Member

as a matter of fact, we do. enjoy the hirez:

Americans Have Net-Positive View of U.S. Catholics
  16. T.W.C_Anon Member

Thats what I thought, and even if it is a meme it was used very incorrectly. I will ask my Dad and see if he knows, because it sounds like something he said when he was a kid. If so then its too old to be considered a meme I would think.
  17. Daywatch Member

yeah?

you think you are

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Necromancy also clogs fuel lines

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  18. twistedpuppet Member

That's a rather OLD reference to a set of stories well over a hundred years old.
  19. twistedpuppet Member

If I'm not mistaken, it was being used well before PC was invented.
  20. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

All of these incidents are planned beforehand. It is entrapment at its most basic.The Riverside police are almost as bad as the San Bernadino Sheriffs.! They own Hemet, a now deceased Scientologist by the name of Harvey Ermerson owned a large part of Hemet in the 1950'S ,He was a good freind and partner of my father's. Now, all that land ( the" ranch"they called it) belongs to the Church of Scientology. I'm sure you are aware that Scientologists never truely own anything. It all belongs to the organization.They probably shouldn't have chased them, but, of course hindsight is always 20/20. The attorney should get them charged with assault.
  21. LilDebbie Member

this may come as a surprise to you, but pretty much everyone involved in bringing down the cult is emotionally motivated one way or another. see, emotions play a big part in how normal humans - wogs as you would say - go about their daily lives. i realize you've been lead to believe that training yourself to behave like a soulless automaton makes you superior in some way, but the exact opposite is true. you have lost a vital part of the human experience, given up in the desperate attempt to find purpose by blindly following anyone who will lead you.

normally, i wouldn't care, but the people leading you are using you to hurt people i care about, and that is unacceptable.

oh, and learn2multiquote.
  22. twistedpuppet Member

Nathaniel Hawthorne called it the unforgivable sin--the loss of one's humanity.
  23. lothar Member

WTf are you on about? entrapment, ha! Standing on your property and having someone tresspass right up to you across a field??? It's the kind of tarp that only AO could fall for.

They can lay trails of gumdrops and Naruto comics all they way up to the front door if they want to.

(1) Don't tresspass
    (2) Don't bite people
    (3) When scilon guards are beating the crap out of you, duck and cover and pray someone else is filming it.
  24. T.W.C_Anon Member

I personally don't think he was on private property, I think that area is public easment (right of way). When this goes to trial we will know for sure.
  25. XenuLovesU Member

You missed how this all ties into the FLDS. C'mon, at least be consistent when you troll.
  26. i'mglib Member

It used to be that there were stress test tables on Hollywood Blvd way into the night with 1/2 dozen scilons, including young Sea Org handing out flyers, right where people were coming out of the movies. These are virtually gone now, and they were always there. It used to be that the doors were open at HGB, and public and Sea Org would come in and out. There was a moderate amount of traffic. Now the building is sealed up most of the time, with the curtains drawn. It used to be that people were milling about at Big Blue, including a little patio/restaurant where scilons would eat. This is greatly curtailed now. There used to be stress tests given outside of the Testing Center on Hollywood Blvd, too, and these are gone. I'm not sure how this can be called "fail".
  27. Anonynamefag Member

LET THIS FUCKING THREAD DIE, FAGGOTS
  28. T.W.C_Anon Member

Yeah but thread necromancy is so daywatch like :D

This thread is a magnet for trolls and faggotry and should be pruned and locked.
  29. ataraxia1031 Member

I'm willing to believe that you're either a) retarded or b) bugnuts crazycakes, but learn your fucking geography. Hemet is in Riverside County, not San Bernardino.

Also, your facts are fucked up. Most of Gold was bought up from individual land owners, not your papa's "freind."
  30. ataraxia1031 Member

I can't make out what you're trying to say over all of that cock you're chugging.
  31. Optimisticate Member

I take it no one has an update on this then?

Fail and faggotry is this thread.
  32. twistedpuppet Member

You expected more than that? What is wrong with you, sir?
  33. Daywatch Member

and the OG and EFG ahd ZERO to do with any win!!!!
  34. xenubarb Member

Yeah, right. Emotionally DEVASTATING to the cult, you meant to say...like this:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/graham-berrys-outstanding-speech-hamburg-28388/
  35. tendervittles Member

OK, so today was supposed to be the Go-to-Court day for this caper. What happened?
  36. twistedpuppet Member

They had a giant orgy and everyone lived happily ever after. The End. :p
  37. amaX Member

Graham Berry is a man of integrity and honor and dedication. Things you know nothing about.

Graham is also an intelligent man who did not drop out of law school to live on his daddy's dime. You are a sniveling rich $cifag that would not be embracing your faux "religion" if not for the fact that it brings in money to you and your family. It has afforded you a greedy useless life.

I would also argue with you on what constitutes the "center of the $cientology universe." There is more than one important location for your cult. SoCal is the center of your $cifag universe.

Now, get back to the dome. They need to feed.
  38. 3rdMan Member

The internet hate machine has chosen this thread to be the den of insatiable raaaaage. Because the thunderdome just isn't cutting it anymore. XD
  39. Evil Zoe Member

Allow me to explain something to you, my poor deluded little friend.....

If you really want to know, just ask around. Conduct your own poll. I'm not here to prove anything to you. I don't care if you believe it or not. Your disbelief and denial won't make it any less true.

I'm not sure why you made the personal attack on me, though. I've never spoken to you before this post.

I will continue exercising my right to be critical of the organization you belong to, and I will continue to do so without being rude and making petty attacks on misguided individuals like yourself. You should hold yourself to the same higher standard and conduct yourself in a like manner.

Or perhaps you have no self respect.

For me, integrity is everything.
  40. Sock Puppy Member

It's become about that. Whether or not you or anyone else wants to do anything about it is another matter altogether.

I think it's worth pointing out that the Church's proxies are essentially part of their power structure. Exposing that corruption helps the long term goal of dismantling the Church.

The perceivable goal is to enturbulate the Church at its epicenter. In that, at least, the op was successful.

I believe that Riverside politics can be affected by this. With the information that's been developed, the people of Riverside County can clearly see that several of their officials and police have been compromised by the Church. It would seem that they would be playing with fire vis a vie their positions.

That's why you don't see STAY ON TARGET messages, people are all over the fucking place.

The story did get picked up by Gawker and got quite a bit of traffic.

I believe it would have gotten even more exposure, except there was the little matter of a presidential election concluding at the same time and, oh yeah, the complete coincidence of someone pulling the plug on WWP just when the video was released.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.