Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.W.C_Anon Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Very domeable thread, only difference is it is not pink and [STRIKE]ugly[/STRIKE] you don't need a pass to view.
  2. amaX Member

heh heh.
  3. terryeo2 Member

Can I has dox drop on Scifag troll alex plz?

No matter what you say, the truth is that YOU are the fucking idiot who believed the bullshit that comes from a book with a volcano on the cover!
  4. xenudu Member

I always get really surprised when I see this thread isn't pink.
  5. PresidentShaw Member

srsly.jpg
  6. DeathHamster Member

CoS's tactics are over 10 years old. They probably haven't refactored for lots of light cheap video cameras yet--either that or their Bribery and Blackmail and Burglary Dept is up to date in Riverside. (Imagine a criminal trial where the defense isn't allow to say the word Scientology in front of the jury, Scientology's lawyer tells the Assistant DA what to say, the judge has an undisclosed prior involvement with the case, and court records vanish from the files. Don't underestimate slimy old tactics.)
  7. 3rdMan Member

I wouldn't put it passed Scientology to be that low, either. I really hope riverside isn't THAT corrupted. But with actions of the police, it wouldn't be surprising.
  8. DeathHamster Member

Oh, sorry. Did I say imagine? I meant remember, because that's exactly what Keith Henson got in Riverside. The question is: are they still that corrupted?
  9. genoramix Member

imagine that in france they managed to steal dox from the highest instance, so a trial(or maybe more than one, i can't remember) was cancelled. And we are talking about a COUNTRY. So even though from a theoretical standpoint he would sure win his case, we're still dealing with a multi-billion $ worth corrupt organization....

i hope i'm wrong though
  10. Anon-007 Member

This thread should have been Domed a long time ago.
  11. Ann O'Nymous Member

Why?
  12. Anon-007 Member

Why? Doh !!!!!!

Because then we can use lots of clever 4 letter words and add loads of completely irrelevant but highly entertaining photos.

Happy naow? :)
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

No.
  14. Anon-007 Member

No change there then.

Still, at least you are consistent and the day you become happy will probably be the day the forum goes down again :)
  15. Optimisticate Member

Yes they are. They saw fit to throw Mr. Henson back in jail over his discussion thread comment years after it happened. Every single smaller incident surrounding the much larger incident is questionable, and should have been questioned quite loudly. Beyond that it is an incident in the past. Going forward, if Riverside would like to avoid being involved in sickentolgy's federal file, they should probably look at upholding the law to the letter instead of reinterpreting it to suit CoS's tastes.
  16. xenubarb Member

Another thing about Keith's trial.

He had Frank Oliver set to give testimony about OSA tactics, as Frank used to work in OSA before he left the cult.

The court determined that Oliver's information was "too old."

Yet they allowed portions of "The Great Mambo Chicken and the Transhuman Condition" into court, where Keith was featured in a chapter relating how he and friends used to go out into the desert and blow shit up.

And that book was published in the 70s.

Corrupt? Riverside? O NOEZ, SAY IT AIN'T SO!
  17. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

AO's case has already prompted at least three Riverside county officials to blatantly reveal their allegiance to the terror midget('s wallet), and he hasn't even been arraigned yet.

I wonder which cockroach will scurry into the light next?
  18. Anon-007 Member

I think that this is called 'spinning a story' in the trade.

Epic failure is epic!
  19. exOT8Michael Member

57,722 views on this thread.
    Was it worth all that attention?
    What did we get from this we can use against the cult?
    Hey, if it is not Domed I am gonna inject this with intelligent questions.
    Maybe that will kill it off?
    LOL
  20. Anonynamefag Member

kittensaved.jpg
  21. DeathHamster Member

HelpMeow.jpg
  22. FraggedMind Member

WILL SOME ADMIN/MOD MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE DOME ALREADY!?
  23. Skeptic1337 Member

Why do you want it in the dome so much.

You must hate AO or something.
  24. FraggedMind Member

Because I have photographic evidence of AO having sex with DM
  25. xenubarb Member

Tch...

Riverside corruption is oozing out into the public eye, and all you care about is AO and how much you despise him.

Clearwater went through this ten years ago, and they've learned to tone it down. CW anon seem happy with the fact that CWPD is no longer blatantly supporting cult interests. Even the CW court has slapped down the cult's attempt to crush anon's freedom of speech to some extent.

Riverside pols and court isn't smart enough to conceal their bias towards Scientology's interests. For dawg's sake, the fucking cult fences are on public property, and the county might just give them some sort of dispensation to continue occupying the easement along 79!

Now is the time to scrutinize this situation, take names and kick some ass, and you guys are crying that you don't want to hear about it! Rivercide is dirty as hell. Watch it as officials and courts arrogantly flaunt their lack of impartiality and flaunt the law.

Consider it like a civics lesson. And remember what it takes for evil to prevail. You do remember the rest of that saying, don't you?

This has the potential to be the Mother of all lulz!
    Illegal stifling of First Amendment rights!
    Local officials, cops and courts acting like Scientology's personal army!
    An unusual opportunity to expose, and humiliate these minions to the entire state!
    How can you not see how much potential fun this could be?

And the cherry on top...is County Supervisor Jeff Stone the same Jeff Stone who is listed in the Scientology completions? The same guy who initiated this violation of free speech to favor the cult?

Fifty posts back or so, I said, "pretend for a moment it's not AO." DO EET, FAGGOTS!
    It's time to humiliate some newspaper reporters and politicians and expose their bias to the general public, who pretty much hates Scientology these days. Let's kick this snowball and get it rolling!

Let's see some of those dirty politicians start losing sleep. Let's have DM losing sleep as he feels his grip on Riverside being pried loose, one finger at a time like Sylvester the Cat hanging over a cliff by four fingers, and Tweety Bird wields a pry bar.

BE LIKE TWEETY!
  26. xenubarb Member

Tch...

Damn double post!
  27. TheBitch Member

IMHO this is a distraction that advantages Co$. Investing time in this bullshit is setting up whoever is involved to settle in for an 8 year battle to get the right to send 10 people into the middle of nowhere to stand outside screaming against basically a relatively empty cult property with the nearest non-security who can see / hear protesters a huge distance behind / out of hearing distance.

Las Cruces is the example of what's going on and why this entire Gold fiasco is fail.

If anybody's interested in reading my logic / thoughts on the matter, you can find them here:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ge...ussion-why-strategy-lessons-33447/#post641378

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...rictions-protesting-gold-32613/12/#post641432

Gold is where they make books. Gold is where the HNIC supposedly resides. Gold WAS where they used to have a gulag, but nobody's offered solid evidence that it's still there since the video "Missing in Happy Valley," and even that was largely speculation and hearsay rather than documentary evidence.

Gold is where all good $cientologists will go to die when we get to Waco time. It's the dead end cul de sac for their last stand. Where do you think they are getting people from to send to the midwest and WHY!

Do the math folks....

deceptionov2.jpg
  28. Redshirt Member

I keep seeing this thread being bumped up to the top of the main page and thinking to myself "What? He got nicked again?!".
  29. AnonKiwi Member

^ well at least it's an "all purpose" AnonOrange thread. Handy for the future?

And please, no more dome calls. Don't read what you don't want to read. Hard I knows!
  30. FraggedMind Member

Oh...it is after December 3rd...WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MONEY SHOT VIDEO YOU COCK SUCKING ASS MUNCH! Deliver or An Hero. Your Choice A-Non-Orange Piece of Shit.

Oh and XenuBarb...STFU, no one wants to hear your worthless opinion. You are just as bad as Orange, if not worse, you enabling piece of cock stained shit.
  31. kremmy Member

It's in the vault with Arnie Lerma's supercool evidence that he's just WAITING (for 4-5 months so far) to spring on the CoS!
  32. parrotnut Member

^^^^^THIS!!! There was a Riverside County supervisor`s meeting this A.M., did anyone go? Unfortunately I missed it because of car problems. I did hear that 2 lawyers said they would fight this ordinance by Jeff Stone and am waiting to hear what becomes of this.....If anyone knows, please post it.
    LRH,DM and the cult should NOT run Riverside Co.!
  33. Vir Member

Reports say that the video was shown at the meeting, and will be shown again at the arraignment hearing for Orange-kun. The thing about evidence in criminal cases is that it can't always be released immediately...... I know it sucks, and I don't know if it really is necessary to withhold it in this particular case, but that's how it often is.
  34. parrotnut Member

any info on the supe meeting?
  35. King Nerd Member

36. RavenEyes Member

oh yeah - THAT. I'd almost forgotten it's been so long since the ZOMG INCOMING cry was issued.
  37. Anon Char Member

Know what? Forget Doming, can we just lock this thread?
  38. Haruhi Member

Works for me. Getting my lock on.

Inb4othermods.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.