Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parrotnut Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

That awful jail takes many hours to process somebody in and they don`t care about letting you out, either. Really nasty and rude people work there!
  2. Anon23517 Member

Re Sock Puppy's update: HOLY SHIT! O_O
  3. JFawkeson Member

I love the tags on this thread. Oh, and F5F5F5F5.
  4. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Damn..that sounded VERY violent

I had no idea
    This will not stand
  5. Masanon Member

~85 people viewing.

Gold Base raids are big stuff despite so few people going.
  6. Anonymuse Member

Before you go posting that video online, make sure doing so won't hurt the legal case in any way. I forget the thread, but it was mentioned some time ago in another case that the video being spread online actually hampered the Anon's case with the police.

First and foremost, get that video to GB. Second, and perhaps more importantly:
    FBI FBI FBI FBI FBI
  7. dojo Member

Sock Puppy you are my new Hero.
  8. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Ffffuck!

Judging by the way you describe it, this will be the biggest ever if you got good footage.

legal actions to follow, i assume... What can they change AO with, and what can he possibly charge them with. I assume being overly violent for such a petitess could hold in court, but what do I know. Just hope he and barb is all ok.

*Anonymous does not forgive*
  9. sock Member

Don't worry, this shit is going viral.
  10. Anon Char Member

I smell a trap, with rather poor execution.

But, barb should be fine, she has a belt, but I forget what degree and form of art.
  11. DamOTclese Member

XenuBarb has the courage of a lion! She was in there lawfully defending the victim, and doing it without her attack parrots this time! Oh Xenu, she's the best, she really is. The fact that she's my cousin is merely a coincidence!

Let's hope that once the video is presented to some legitimate police officers, the Scientology criminals are arrested. Let's further hope that the insane criminals refuse to be arrested, hole up at Gold Base, and the BATF and FBI have to go in there and drag them and their fellow crime bosses out. LOL!

Man, I hope that neither AO or xenubarb were injured seriously.
  12. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

It was the case in Plymouth where a scilon fucked someone's hand up. So UK laws, not US laws, but yes, get the video to GB NAO!!!
  13. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

... once again. THIS SHIT MAKES ME RAGE.
    thx for your POV Puppy. this sheds alot more light into the situation.
    but i wanted to let you all know i spoke with barb after i found out about this, and she is okay. her back is a bit sore, but will live to protest another day.
  14. JFawkeson Member

~100 viewing
  15. leroyjenkins Member

Sue fucking Riverside County for not doing their job properly!!! I smell a multimillion dollar case!!!
  16. Masanon Member

You guys really are intense. Keep on taping instead of helping, knowing that it's probably what AO would tell you to do despite his physical best interests. Xenubarb trying to help out...
  17. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Ok I just read 2 pages...where does the money pimps go?
  18. leroyjenkins Member

Its most likely the Riverside County Sheriffs Department who did it: Numbers to call, make your calls accordingly

Hemet Station
    Captain Glenn Worby
    43950 Acacia Avenue Suite B
    Hemet, CA 92544
    (951) 791-3400

Administration
    Sheriff Stanley Sniff
    4095 Lemon Street
    Riverside, CA 92501
    (951) 955-2400

Professional Standards Bureau
    Captain Boris Robinson
    4095 Lemon Street
    Riverside, CA 92501
    (951) 955-2400

San Jacinto Police Department
    Lieutenant William Tyler
    160 W. 6th St.
    San Jacinto, CA 92583
    (951) 654-2702
  19. tazor Member

Barb needs to go get her back checked out by a doctor right away. The bill should be sent to the fucking cult; attn. Davey Miscavige.

Graham, how's your Personal Injury skilz?
  20. **zero** Member

How the hell does something like this even happen.
  21. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

This. Unless it's really, really bad, keep taping. AO's bruises will heal soon enough, but hard evidence against the cult won't.
  22. DamOTclese Member

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office has been fielding allegations about Riverside corruption for decades to the point where if you telephone or write to the DA's office you will get a response informing you that while their offices are aware of "allegations" involving Scientology and Gambino taint, the LA County DA's office has no desire to instigate any actual investigation pending the "appearance of any legitimate evidence" which "would warrant such an investigation."

Presenting the LA County DA's office with photographs of the assistant DA hiding his face from the cameras after being caught (i.e., got snuck up on by an ARSCC Old Guard with a camera) with Eliot Abelson was apparently not considered "evidence" by the LAC DA's office. Presumably the office thought that maybe Riverside's DA was trading cooking tips with the Scientology / Gambino crim boss, or maybe talking about the high price of avacadoes or something.

Corruption of law enforcement and of the courts is something that gets handled by the U. S. Marshall's Office which also has an endless list of complaints about Riverside, all of which are ignored since it requires that a member of law enforcement, a Judge, or someone else of more importance than a mere citizen to motivate an actual U. S. Marshall's Office investigation of any such allegations.

So to answer your question, the problem of Riverside has been brought to at least the two agencies I mention, all resulting in nothing being done simply because someone with money and political connections is needed to actually motivate an expensive, legitimate anti-corruption effort.

Interestingly, mainstream media covering collaboration caught on camera was a two-day wonder for a while and then yesterday's news. Corruption in law enforcement is such an every day ho hum that it's not news worthy unless the victim is rich or politically connected or the daughter of some Hollywood celebrity or something.
  23. Kilia Member

Son of a BITCH!!!!
    GD Fucking Scilons!!!!!!!!1
  24. Masanon Member

Geez, that bad?

At the risk of sounding like a cheesy action movie, we've gotten ourselves into something really dangerous. Those guys have it worse than almost any of us.

But, of course, we need to determine how bad is bad enough to get involved. If they tried to attack all of you guys, without you having a way to counter them, you guys could wind up MUCH worse than AO or Barb. These guys have killed their own before, and we're Fair Game.

I think you guys in Gold need to take this as a lesson: Do not let any Scilon within 20 feet of you for your own safety.

Well, there's all that too. But I mean, can't you bring the AO case to a higher court where they can at least do something about the Scientologists that attacked AO?

Edit: Over 130 viewing
  25. celtg Member

damn, i was gonna go to bed. now i'll wait for video!
  26. King Nerd Member

Sock Puppy, you did the right thing. By filming the event instead of getting yourself involved not only kept yourself out of trouble (must always look out for #1), but will aid in showing the world exactly what Anonymous is dealing with. I salute you, good sir.

Also, thanks for updating. With all the clutter posts, it would be very tl;dr for newcomers to get through. This is important. And if enough truth was filmed, this could potentially be the break we've needed to end this fucking war.
  27. moxie Member

Following digg is from anonymous _is _a_ hate _group blog (Tom Newton) and needs to be buried. The scilons seem to be ready with their stuff... almost before it happens... been up for hours.

Don't digg this up:

Digg - Anti-Scientology Activists Arrested At Gold Base
  28. **zero** Member

I think it is also worth noting that in the past, sensless beatings from a corrupt power often leads to the sudden jolt of a movement to the mainstream, even without having to do much of anything!

Once we get this video, we NEED to get this story to the media. We should start the press releases asap.
  29. Anonymous678 Member

Buried.
  30. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

OK, I've got some photos arriving in a few minutes. But I wanted to say a couple of things up front.

First, in my opinion it was a set up of epic proportions. I am not trying to stir up trouble. I am giving my honest opinion of this situation. I will elaborate in later postings.

Second, I might have said a couple of bad words that got caught on film (of which there is a wealth of forthcoming, I promise). I don't normally speak that way so please forgive me. When I got to the scene and saw AO pinned to the ground by those three bastards (oh yeah, it took three of them to bring AO down), something inside me snapped. Call it rage. I was pissed off like nobody's business and my jaws just started flapping. I might have even out blue-streaked AO (which is damn impressive). So please try to overlook that part. Thank you.

More details to come.
  31. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

You can bury it tho.....

DO IT
  32. 0815 Member

It seems as if Scientology is already out with their propaganda video:

33. 0815 Member

I agree that this seems to be a calculated move and we should wait until AO is out before we start the attacks or the corrupt Sheriff is taking it out on AO.
  34. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Yes. Always have people who know what they're doing, and always stick together.

In the end, I think we're off to make better decisions in situations like these than the Scilons, because we care for eachother. I have faith in Anonymous, however it is obvious that we need to seriously watch our backs now.

We can adapt and overcome this. They will try to get us to make minor mistakes like entering their property. But if we don't fall for it, the footbullets will rain hard on them.

Miscaviage is probably ordeing them to produce things like this. If they can't, they will try harder (because they must be upstat) and ultimately, they'll push themselves over the edge.
  35. r@idZ Member

whats the acronym DMCA stand for? That music sounded like a group/dj ....Scooter.
  36. Relyt Member

I'M ANONYMOUS.
    SON OF A BITCH SCIENTOLOGIST!
    SCIENTOLOGIST IS PIG.
    DO YOU WANT HARASSMENT?
    DO YOU WANT THREAT?
    SCIENTOLOGIST IS PIG DISGUSTING!
    DAVID MISCAVIGE IS A MURDERER.
    FUCKING SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!!!!
  37. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Where shall I send $ ...?
  38. Anonymous678 Member

Flagged under "Misleading text"
  39. Erra Member

ANONS. If vids present themselves of scilons attacking anons in any way, SAVE THOSE VIDS TO YOUR HARDDRIVES!!!!!!!! BACK THEM UP, SAVE THEM.

They need to be spread to the entire internet. ALL OF IT I SAY.

All video hosting sites. Digg, stumble, SLASDOT EVEN.

Download it then upload it to everything.

We cant let this stand.
  40. monamia Member

yup abelson the faust will be in the picture

i have faith that our guys are ok

PS
    Resistance is Futile is 100% bright lady
    very attractive polite stylish
    makes a great impression
    will make a fabulous witness

should i text ao?

they really fucked up this time