Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kilia Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Ditto on my end as well.
  2. 0815 Member

DMCA = Digital Millennium Copyright Act
  3. tendervittles Member

that YouTube account "ARCWins" is Oschaper.
  4. dojo Member

RiF. you just made yourself quite appealing to me :)
  5. Erra Member

The scilons are going to try and kill these vids as soon as they go online. Anyone in possession of the vids should email copies to all anons they know. This will take a massive insurgency of uploading to get it to stick. If you manage to see the vid online, download it immediately.
  6. Anonymous678 Member

probably best if we all flag the video under the same heading, so flag it under "Misleading text". Which it contains, of course.
  7. yknot Member

They're trying to bring their smear campaign to our turf again. Once we have more details and supporting video, /r/ a situation room so we can get to work on press and video harpoons. I don't necessarily support or agree with AO/AGP/HS tactics, but scilons reacting like thugs need to be exposed.
  8. monamia Member

just texted ao (if he has his phone, who knows?)

text:

R U OK?
    Message to wwp board?
    Lots of support.
    mona
  9. monamia Member

she is lovely & good friend to ao
  10. 0815 Member

I contacted JewTube several times to complain about this account and it seems as ARCwins may not be Olli after all because he is still around. Don't remember if Ollie produced videos but regardless, one Scilon on JewTube is one to many!
  11. exOT8Michael Member

This is Scientology showing its true face instead of pretending it is a "social" entity.
    The OG have known about this kind of cult oppression and this is why we do what we do.
    I hope AO and Xenubarb will be ok.
    This time the cult went way too far and assaulted well-meaning and courageous people from the internets. That is not forgivable or forgettable, and I think Gold Base and the cult can expect consequences.
  12. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Pippi...can you troll some other time please?

Thnx
  13. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I have his phone, Monamia. But I hope he feels your concern. It's hard for many of us not knowing what's going on right now.

(Sorry the pix are taking so long. Just a few more mins...)
  14. yknot Member

Graham started this thread and I don't think it's too much to assume he'll be handling the legal proceedings. AFAIK he'd be working pro bono and also money donations would end up going to CoS because of a court ordered lien from way back when. But now is probably a good time to send him help to cover office supplies, in the form of gift cards to Staples, OfficeMax, whatever.
  15. monamia Member

i wish tech was advanced enough to be able to tell if a text has been retrieved but Noooooo.....
    we're just at the wheel invented stage
  16. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Remember to back up everything on flashdrives etc, in case your computer gets hacked... you never know.
  17. monamia Member

SEE!!!

PROOF

RiF is better than tech...

OK
    so send the healing white light

RiF: have you heard from him?
    nite in jail?
    booked?

damn
    PS it's very smart that he gave you his phone so no honkies could get into his cell shit, like phone numbers, etc. I have confidence in AO. He knows what he is doing. I hope he's not got a bloody nose or one single scratch. begging to be able to breathe is pretty f'ing intense.
  18. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Did anyone notice - and does it matter - that that idiot claims that video was made 2 yrs ago? 10/26/2006?
  19. monamia Member

too stupid to do the date thing?
  20. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I am so pissed right now...and I wasn't there.

I know everyone who went. Some more than others. NONE of them were any kind of threat in anyway.

I cannot imagine being there when AO was being attacked by several assailants...because that is what they are to me.

This was a HUGE mistake by the cult.

My thoughts are with everyone who went.
  21. monamia Member

ok
    i flagged it for bullying

they got a pretty nice picture of him even if it is taken from a rooftop 500 yards away
    ;)

assholes
  22. monamia Member

I know tequila.
    YOu are so there.
    Sit tight.
    The full hand has not been dealt yet, dearie.
  23. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I have not heard from him yet but we were told that processing could take several more hours. Our plans were to hang around until he was released but "they" are not terribly forthcoming about what stage he is at in the processing.

Unfortunately the arresting officer was the one guy most likely to be on Scientology's payroll. Our nic for him is Porky Pig. He's the one who initially tried to namefag Sock Puppy. DEFINITELY not a friend to our side. I suspect AO is holding up well and giving anyone within his immediate vicinity the benefit of his vociferous opinion -- which makes me both proud and a little teary.
  24. Erra Member

His badge, we shall have it.
  25. monamia Member

are you in riverside co right now standing by?
    or did you go back to oc?
    anybody there with him?
    barb also being processed?
  26. parrotnut Member

Yeah, and people jumped all over my ass when I said RivCo sheriffs are corrupt mofos! They said "just because there`s one bad apple....." Well, now what do you think? Bad apple or rotten barrel?
  27. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

We don't even know for sure that he's in Riverside. We are close by when he needs us.

Barb was not arrested. She's shaken and hurting but out of harms way for the moment. Mygawd. When Mr. Miscavige realizes that Barbara Graham protested in front of Gold today he's going to...well...you know. Cuss word, cuss word, cuss word. Ad infinitum.
  28. The Shinigami Member

well, after what happened to tommy gorman tommy gorman, it seems like the scilons are starting you use a lot more deceptive bullbaiting techniques, with much more violent results.

always be on your guard, anonymous. you're a pretty cool guy, who doesn't afraid of anything... but that doesn't always keep you safe.

our hearts go out to our injured and benched /b/rothers. that's do anon, that'll do.
  29. monamia Member

cool hunnybuns glad you are close and safe.
    xo to you and barb
    is gram nearby? en route? no comment ok.
  30. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

when i spoke to barb 30 min after this thread went up she was eating mexican food.
  31. Kilia Member

*grin*
    Bless her.
    <3
  32. King Nerd Member

I think I love you.

OM NOM NOM NOM
  33. basil Member

Wouldn't Miscabbige still be in the UK for the IAS weekend - or still on a plane home if he left right after?

I wonder if our enturbulating at Stain Hell this weekend 'got back' to Gold Base, and they were told to 'get something done' to make amends? We had police presence pretty much all the time which, although supposedly to keep both sides apart, it was clear both from the police and our own actions that it was to keep them in check.
  34. monamia Member

hot stuff

; )
  35. bAnon Member

the better it gets, the better it gets, the better it gets...

this will end in win
  36. monamia Member

i wonder what agp is up to right now
    hopefully his ART

i'm kinda glad he's safely tucked in hwood right now
    working his magic from afar as only he can do
    yet still within relative hypothetical spitting distance of toxin moxon
  37. dojo Member

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE'S RAGE FUELED BLUE LANGUAGE MUST BE MADE TO ECHO THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE!
  38. monamia Member

i guess a good portion of those 97 unregistered guests are
    well

you know
    perhaps in hemet
    i bet we get lots of new board members this pm

(i cannot wait to hear Rif use ROUGH language in a raised voice maybe even)
  39. tazor Member

O hai OSA. Getting an eyefull? This is us supporting each other. I know that's a foreign concept for you assholes, but that's what sp wogs do. You, on the other hand, get sent to the RPF when things go wrong. Get your beans and rice bibs out...you'll need them soon.
  40. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Porky Pig to the left; odious and disgusting person (who was one of the attackers) to the right.
    2976842881_bb7b27e4d1_b.jpg

Shocking to me, Kenny Seybold was at the helm of this whole thing. To the far right (white t-shirt), I was profoundly disappointed at his treatment to AO. The guy to the far left was not one of the attackers. The guy with the bandaged hand made a huge deal of his injury...
    2977700340_ccc993a43c_b.jpg

...although he doesn't seem to be in too much pain here...
    2977700652_a4df64b287_b.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.