Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erra Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Alrighty, cool pics. Good to know who the bad guys are in this.

Video coming soon maybe yes?
  2. Whatwho Member

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! LITTLE SCILON HURT HIS HAND! AAWWW BETTER LET DAVEY BOY KISS IT MAKE BOOBOO ALL BETTER....
  3. monamia Member

that's danny with porky
  4. mrfyde Member

Maybe I am just behind a little bit. But have the local cops done anything bad to ANON protesters. I have heard about KH this and KH that and I believe that to be a bad situation... but if the cops are in Davey's pocket why have they not been showing up when they are called ?

I don't think we should be trying to talk shit about them until we actually know they did something wrong.

Now before you jump on me they cops where called about AO and he was from what I understand restrained and was taken in. But I assume they where told that he started raisn'in hell on their property. If somebody else has reported showing video to the cops and I missed it I am sorry, and suck cocks. But from what I can tell the cops may not be the most friendly to the out of town protesters but have not heard of them doing anything other than not stepping all over themselves to help bring down the local cult base.

I am all for talking shit about them after they do something we can document as wrong. But until then saying that one or the other is most likely working for the Scilons sounds really nutty.

TL;DR
    Dox plox on the cops.
  5. monamia Member

hahahahahahaha
    this is a free speech zone
    they certainly weren't trying to protect the innocent public from the ravages of the cult
    this we know
    they arrested our friend

we're all on high alert due to cult VIOLENCE
    fact
  6. leroyjenkins Member

Hey Scientologists: Let me paraphrase Gandhi a bit: First you ignore us, then you laugh at us, then you fight us, then ANONYMOUS wins.

You are locked up and you know it. Do you really believe that we are funded by the Pharmaceutical Industry? The Pharmaceutical Industry could have took you out before most of us Anonymous was born. Do you really believe that we are Nazi's? Under fascist ideology, you have to have one supreme leader to lead the masses. Anonymous doesnt have any leaders, we are a centrist ideology. David Miscaviage is your leader who is running your religion to the ground. He seems like a dictator doesnt he? Scientologists, If you notice that all orders come from top the down. That is what fascist dictators do, they have complete control of the structure. Scientology is like the bully on the playground terrifying the rest of the school kids, when Anonymous comes around, you have met your match. We are your direct and opposite equal capable of undoing what Hubbard created.

Scientologists: I'm a man of few words but I have lots of riddles.
    If you can think for yourself I have a riddle for you: Kings and Queens may cling to power and the jester's got his call. But as you may discover, the common one outranks them all. WHAT IS IT?
  7. i'mglib Member

I slapped this video together really quick. Another anon got the most video, this occurred in the aftermath. If things are misspelled etc I apologize.

Cover your ears if you don't want to hear a lot of swearing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLRwg6SASXs[/ame]
  8. Anonychick Member

God damn. My thoughts are with you guys and AO over there. Best of luck with everything.
  9. Anon23517 Member

Video no werk!
  10. the anti Member

says no video, must be processing
  11. tazor Member

It says not available, i'mglib.
  12. Sailor Venus Member

that went down quick
  13. yknot Member

^ not showing up. Either still uploading or too many simultaneous views. Or already taken down, but I doubt they can work that fast. Is there any chance you could upload the file somewhere we can download it for mirroring?
  14. King Nerd Member

Erra was right. Vid is down.
  15. leroyjenkins Member

If you are truly FREE answer this, Scientologists: If you break me I do not stop working, If you touch me I may be snared, if you lose me nothing will matter. WHAT AM I?
  16. monamia Member

anybody getting?
  17. Erra Member

Either vid is processing or scilons are making sure this shit doesnt get out.

Email to everyone you know. If ANYONE gets the chance, download that shit! Upload everwhere. Try different vid sites. dailymotion, shit like that.
  18. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Glib: video not showing?
  19. Erra Member

20. The Shinigami Member

I CAN'T STOP! I'M ALREADY FAPPING!
  21. King Nerd Member

Gawker. Get the vid and all pics to Gawker.
  22. monamia Member

ok coming in
    keep trying
  23. sock Member

Still processing, most likely.
  24. yknot Member

AnonTube
  25. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

OK, sorry folks, I have come to realize that many of the really delicious photos reside on other cameras with healthier batteries than mine. I'll try to entertain you with some of the opening act photos until the others are able to post.

AO brought out a monster camera with a crazy distance lens -- which, to his delight, was an SP lens...
    2976879789_9d9c91748a_b.jpg

The damn Gold tone...yup, what a treat. Although it was only at about half the volume as before, and about half the number of speakers. Thankfully the speaker at the front gate was gone which made the whole situation almost tolerable since we were able to communicate with each other.
    2977737038_9a19630824_b.jpg

A pretty new addition to the landscaping...(how ridiculous it this?)
    2976880545_bbff8668d8_b.jpg

AO on the left with his fancy camera and his cool raid gear.
    2977737298_4a639cea10_b.jpg

For you hard driving boyees to the east...
    2977738100_1e16504d52_b.jpg

One of the hardest working protesters on the planet.
    2977738668_8685ba61f9_b.jpg

Barb's hat, an interesting raid announcement, and a camera left running all day to catch wily Scilons stalking our vehicle -- of which there definitely was.
    2976883187_cc539a3e18_b.jpg

This is it for me, kids. More good stuff tomorrow.
    2976883467_f1c8f78498_b.jpg
  26. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I get the No Longer Available if I click on it or click through

Looks gone...not busy
  27. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

That "Stop the Beatings" sign.... relevant as fuck. Win to all of you guys.
  28. monamia Member

vid up
    go
  29. Erra Member

Vid is working. mustve just been processing.

Just watched.

zomg
  30. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Vid is working for me. And thanks for the shoutout for us farmington hills anons. We do our best.
  31. xenuslc Member

Vid shows for me.

Fucking shit.
  32. yknot Member

Got it downloaded. Uploading to rapidshare.
  33. r@idZ Member

This whole thing was staged and they will use this in court. Some people probably understand the significance.
  34. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

It's working for me now too.
  35. monamia Member

barb needs to file assault charges asap
  36. yknot Member

Uploaded here.

Mirror this shit. GO GO GO
  37. Kilia Member

Got the vid.
    Thanks I'mGlib. Video mirrored on my channel.
    <3
  38. CrazyDelaney Member

Nutty...

I hope this turns into a major league foot bullet for them. Wasn't it creepy how they had their creepy organ note thing going on?
  39. anoncane Member

Send a copy to the media, something has to be done NOW!!!! This was a setup from the word go! DM you think you have won but you have lost the war.

All my talents and skills are available to help AO out should they be needed.
  40. Anonxmous Member

Is there an online land registry search thingy for CA? Has anyone checked to see where the legal boundary of the Co$ land is yet if so?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.