Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrfyde Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Is there more video ?

"Excessive force" I see, "Jumping the g*n" on security's part I also see. I see no knee on the neck or anything to cause serious harm.

Is Barb's encounter on video ? Where is AO's Camera and does he have video up until the time he lost control of the camera ? (sound even ?)

Is there footage of the vehicle being tampered with ?

Added later:
    I don't suppose anyone wants to write up the story about scientologist trying to set a protester's car on fire ?

Is ther footage or pic of the burn mark on the flare left ? Even better pics of it burning
  2. Rage Hard Member

They have Pyromaniacs at Gold also? Dangerous Cult is dangerous.
  3. Erra Member

MOAR about this!!

They set off a road flare?!?!

Obvious trap is obvious. Theres got to be a number of laws about this.

AO was lured onto scilon property just so they could do this. Its total bullshit!

Also, I uploaded to youtube again, and sent this to wikileaks.
  4. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I'm going to reiterate Graham's words here and ask folks to remain cool. Do not retaliate. Please believe the Scilons suffered a tremendous defeat today. They broke Barb's nail. That shit right there will not go unanswered by the Raidettes. Folks, please...just relax. Justice shall be served.
  5. basil Member

It is.

It clearly shows excessive force used by the scifag security to restrain one person who is clearly unarmed and of no threat whatsoever.

We're also looking into whether it is actually scientology property - it's way beyond the walls and fences, and appears to be simply unkempt waste ground between the road and them. There are none - or insufficient - markers that the ground is private property. I don't know US law but usually these laws state that signs should be at a certain height, a certain distance apart, and clearly visible.

We had that at Saint Hill at the weekend when one of their security guys tried to stop us being on 'their' side of the road, outside of the wall, on a road verge. We reminded him in no uncertain terms that a) there were no signs, b) they did not own the land, and c) if there was any chance that we were trespassing on private property, then the policeman that was there would have asked us not to go there. Most of the time we stayed on our side of the road - but the occasional wander over to take pictures (both of us and hiddenfailspeakertech) prompted a response from them, and us, every time ... and there's nothing they can do about it.
  6. Erra Member

Truth.

Dont go too crazy.

But spreading this video like wildfire is something that needs to be done.
  7. Ninja_Llama Member

Aren't we waiting for a different, presumably better video? Not that having 2 videos out from different angles from the same incident is a bad thing, but the internet culture is all about the bang for your buck (or minute).
  8. i'mglib Member

There's some good video coming from an anon who saw more of the assault.
    There's especially some good video of them trying to get Xenubarb.
    Not sure how much of Orange there is, but it's probably much more than what I posted. I was busy calling the cops, so anon was filming. It might take a while. Not sure.

So I agree. There might be a much better video.
  9. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I am going to relish the day in which Davey has his fears of prison sex realized.
  10. yknot Member

If the next video is better, then treat this one like a teaser. Mirror this one and when more video becomes available, abuse the shit out of the video response function on youtube. Scientologists already have their PR campaign in motion, we need to get the image of a man being restrained with excessive force out to the internet as quickly as possible.

Once we have all the details, all the pictures and videos, we can start harpooning traditional media.
  11. Anonymous Member

why?
  12. monamia Member

You did a fine fine job, glib. All the props.
    You got the fingernail shot.
    Counts bigtime.
    Glad you were cool under fire and kept the cammy rolling, loaded vid etc.
    xo
  13. Sailor Venus Member

Seconded. No lube for davey. Let him suffer.
  14. i'mglib Member

^This will be the money shot.^
  15. xenubarb Member

Never show mercy. But hold the high moral ground.
  16. King Nerd Member

Like he deserves it. He's been ass-raping people his whole life. Make him suffer.
  17. monamia Member

cool
    agp is here
  18. anoncane Member

Graham I am no lawyer, but from what I see from Google earth at 33.836908, -116.991287, it looks like AO was on the right of way. The cops there are dirty as the day is long, I hope you can get AO out quickly. I have to agree with a fellow anon, $5 bucks says the video is going to turn up missing quickly.
  19. QAnon Member

First vid's mirrored on my account. Let's see how they try to take this one down. I won't give them any hints on how to do it. But if they do it the wrong way to me, it's go time.
  20. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I am going on record to say I believe the restraints on AO were clearly misapplied (the police even admitted as much) and there was excessive force used on the part of the Security Guards at Golden Era Productions considering the potential infraction (trespassing).

An investigation into the details of a "citizens arrest" should be looked into.

But again, please let cool heads prevail. This situation deserves careful deliberation on all our parts.

Thanks for all the kind words that have gone out for Barb and AO tonight. Anonymous is true to its word.
  21. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Good point.
  22. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

get in IRC Chat NOW if your logged in, click on link above. (your IP is auto masked so no worries)
  23. xenubarb Member

One point, not all cops in R'cide are corrupt. The one I dealt with, short maybe Latino guy, was professional and courteous as hell. However, Porky sucked ass. It's pretty clear whose side he is on.
  24. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Glad to see that we're going through this ordeal the better way.

Shit... first I miss an epic Raid in Mountain View, and today I was JUST driving through Riverside.... family road trips are teh sux.
  25. Anon23517 Member

Mp4 file: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Also, how close was the flare to the car, Barb? Or RIF? Or Glibby?
  26. Anonymous678 Member

27. aNONanon Member

I hope AnonOrange will reconsider his decision not to press charges against scilon who assaulted him, that was stupid. There are already two restraining orders and one successful criminal charge on anon and AFAIK the number of prosecuted scilons is ZERO!!one!eleven
    I hope this will end well ...
  28. King Nerd Member

What for?
  29. sock Member

30. King Nerd Member

You are correct.
  31. i'mglib Member

AnonOrange:
    IMG_0651.jpg

AO and XB:
    IMG_0648.jpg

Internet terrorists????? I think not.
    IMG_0663.jpg
  32. basil Member

Situation room anyone?
  33. King Nerd Member

/signed.
  34. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I would second

This will be ongoing
  35. basil Member

What a shame the loser behind the 'arcwins' account that posted the black pr video doesn't allow unmoderated comments appear.

The truth will get out. It will bring down the cult. Of this I am sure.
  36. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Please be sure to flag it
  37. monamia Member

co$ hates free speech
    this includes comments to their heinous vids
  38. basil Member

Again? :D
  39. relinquish Member

You know what to do.
  40. moose Member

dont rush everything; first get all the facts, think about all the options and write down exactly what happened; you cant just dump whatever you have to the media and think they will get it and do something useful with it.
    it doesn't work that way
    Have some patience pls.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.