Customize

Anon Sparrow's Attacker ID'd!!!!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Actually, these people are another offshoot of the original NOI and are not affiliated with Farakhan. When Elijah Muhammad died in the 80s there was a big fat struggle to control the NOI, and Farrakhan was the one who kept the name, while the son set up another group (forget what it was called). This group appears to be yet another splinter group, who would not have any love for Farrakhan (notice how they repeat the meme honorable Elijah Muhammad over and over and over again).
  2. scientology ruined my great uncles life. well he is a creep. but he was in florida for 25 years.
  3. that cop is an idiot.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. vaLLarrr Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

I just returned from posting. Found a pseudonym that cracked me up: XXXX XXXXXXXX

LAWL! This stuff must be driving Louanne bananas!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Don't out your socks here. It's tacky. lol
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  7. over9000OT Member

The Ward 8 forums are good fun. I think Mr. Muhammad is going to have a rough election. Good thing Miscavige handled us, amirite?
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Anonymous Member

I would agree. I don't think anyone would stand by him publicly at this point. I can't imagine him getting voted in, but PLEASE continue poons.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

not any more :(
  10. over9000OT Member

Tee hee:
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

lol spot the wally hanks comment...
  14. Anonymous Member

So he gets an honorable mention despite publicly assaulting a protester? How much cock did he suck to get this?
  15. Triumph Member

phony picture was removed...
    poons work and they help people
    • Like Like x 10
  16. Anonymous Member

i wont worry about the cop his cyberlife is messed up...
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

Oh my, "Louanne" has shown up:
    Tee hee.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Diablo Member

Is that supposed to HELP him???

hahahahahaahaha....FAIL BITCH!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Diablo Member

Tommy Davis, just commented as well

#4 Tommy Davis 2011-04-26 11:56
    Anthony Muhammad making death threats verbally and with hand motions is seen in video on Youtube.com. How would he explain his behavior to a student questioning his actions?? Is it OK to do illegal activities as long as he is "protecting" his "church" (really cult)??

VOTE NO ON ANTHONY MUHAMMAD...FOR YOUR KIDS SAKE!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Diablo Member

#5 David Midgetiage 2011-04-26 12:00
    "Muhammad, 53, an advisory neighborhood commissioner for district 8A01, said that his record speaks for itself."

His ACTIONS speak for itself...see for yourself:

http://youtu.be/8ekSqw9kRRE
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. With that quote, I really wonder whose side she is on.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

is the election today?
  24. Xenu Is Lord Member

Anthony's Official running statement:

Anthony Muhammad, Candidate for Ward 8 Member of the State Board of Education
    Address: P.O. Box 73878
    Telephone: 202-889-5168
    Email: adcmuhammad@msn.com

Official Statement:
    A native Washingtonian, 14 year elected ANC, a community activist, I am an advocate for transparency in teacher evaluation,(IVA). I graduate from DC public schools (Ballou SHS), a former truant officer for Anacostia HS, Vocational school teacher, I support public school education reform. I am for the immediate improvement of the elementary school reading proficiency, math proficiency rate. I believe in a curriculum that relates the curriculum to the self. Education is vital to each individual students life chances and the quality of the society in Ward 8. Ward 8 students must get educated, if not, his chances for surviving in the society are crippled.

http://www.dcboee.us/offices426.htm#muhammad
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

Results should be in after 8PM, I hope he does not get elected. If he does that is a whole new set of poons people will have to launch.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. xenubarb Member

You should rather be asking which Louanne that is. Anon has a stable of them.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Yeah, on further reflection that's probably a fake one. Grats to whoever posted it. It really is almost something she would say.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Diablo Member

30. Xenu Is Lord Member

It would be nice but when he ran for the ANC he got a lot of votes. As I recall it was a 90% win with some 800+ votes. He has been around for a while. In fact he did better than most people running for the other wards. I hope this public education push on who he is has changed it. The reality is unless someone passed this info directly to the voters, they looked in to it and decided what he did and his hidden goals are are reason enough not to vote for him, then he is likely to win. There was some older guy, I think gay activist who has more experience but who knows? We got about an hour.
  31. Xenu Is Lord Member

Unofficial Turnout 0 of 455,842 voters (0.00 %)
  32. Xenu Is Lord Member

33. Anonymous Member

Everything is showing as %0 right now.
  34. Diablo Member

duh!
  35. Anonymous Member

No. You.
  36. Xenu Is Lord Member

Duh, the part I was interested in was 455,842 voters. It looks like it covers 3 elections. More than likely one card for each voter, three items to vote on.
  37. Diablo Member

If 50k voters show up in DC it will be a miracle....lucky for anthony he has NoI AND Cult to help him win.

Hopefully Sparrow doesn't see Kim at the polling location.......off setting votes.
  38. Anonymous Member

Guilty as charged. I've spent a lot of time studying her posting style. I know I don't have it quite right but I kind of like that. I know it must grate her to no end and I love posting in the same thread as her.

It was a pain in the ass coming up with the right combination of words for teh googles that looked innocuous, but relevant.

We'll see if it adds up to anything come 8PM EST.
    • Like Like x 6
  39. Diablo Member

I wish we could get an internal email directing staff to vote for him...that would be a huge conflict on the non profit status.
    • Like Like x 1