Customize

Anon Sparrow's Attacker ID'd!!!!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Bipolart Member

perhaps it should be 'caretakers'.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Poooons Man Pooons!
    • Like Like x 1

3. The "Church" of Scientology drags this thug in to try and intimidate Sparrow (quite ineffectively), this man was clearly making threats of bodily harm to Sparrow and yet the "Church" files trumped-up charges against a peaceful protestor who is simply fighting to stop their abuses.

It's time for law enforcement and the courts to wake up to these abuses of the judicial system.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

It's time for law enforcement and the courts to wake up to these Nation of Islam freaks, especially now they've joined Miscavige in the Waco complex..
  5. Anonymous Member

POON!

... I just have to say, I just got an actual warm fuzzy feeling. Take a young man, working as a registrar at the DC cult. He leaves the cult, sees it for what it is, and decides to make a sign, and what? Next thing you know, scilons go into nothing short of a footbullet frenzy! It's almost as if there is a vortex, or some kind of force field around sparrow. He shows up, and the scilons rush around screwing themselves over. Thank you, sparrow. There's no making light of the hundreds of protests you've done, and mostly solo, but dude, you're making it look easy. :^) Your reward is certainly coming, if victory is what you seek.

ITS GOIN DOWN
    house_sparrow_male_aa_md_20090307_01.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  6. Anonymous Member

Easy, there. Let's continue taking down the DC org. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

No stopping the anti-DC org protests, but getting this Muhammed joker banned from office is sending a clear message to NoI.

NoI should know - Miscaviges cult is a joke.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Herro Member

Don't worry captain cutnpaste, we know.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

Now there's a word you wouldn't want to typo.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. FreakE420 Member

I like the sound of that,Thanx.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Herro Member

freake, did you just make a captain cutnpaste avatar? Now I love you.
    • Like Like x 6
  12. FreakE420 Member

Yes,yes I did. And no you dont,dont lie.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. FreakE420 Member

DSCN1728.jpg
    Sorry.Im done fagging up the Bird thread.
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

OMFG HERRO said something really funny, meaningful and I agree with???? Man this is a happy thread!
    • Like Like x 3
  15. FreakE420 Member

I think its the first time he/she/it has made me laugh out loud.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Xenu Is Lord Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Dude,come over here, listen, ah you just called out captain cutnpaste for a fake.
  18. Anonymous Member

Lawl. "I'm not a Scientologist, but. . ."

Christ, didn't that line outlive its usefulness like 50 years ago? Why do you morons still bother using it?
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

As for "I'm not a Scientologist but," they have been brainlessly using this line for decades. Here are some examples.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. FreakE420 Member

The answer is in the question.
    • Like Like x 4
  21. Anonymous Member

This video should be viral. Anthony is fighting against the evil killer and property damaging bikes of DC! With politicians like this at the helm I for one will sleep better.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Apparently this ****** objects to anything that makes any sense at all, while supporting two nut-cults simultaneously.

What do you think I meant with that ****** stuff? It's a six letter word implying a mental defective. You know, cretin.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

The most damaging information about scientology is Hubbards own words and the behaviour of those who act on those words. Go sparrow!
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

Feel free to let them know.
  26. Anonymous Member

Proof? I would love it to be true.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonophunkik Member

OK giving away country here but us UK fags have an expression, parents and carers. Carers being the providers of care for children who are not their parents. Anyone help with an American version of this phrase asap as I need to finish this today so you guys can distribute.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. adhocrat Member

'legal guardian' is the term US fags use

EDIT: or just 'guardian'
  29. Anonophunkik Member

Cheers so'parents and legal gaurdians' would work?

edit: parents and gaurdians would be better?
  30. grebe Member

Caretakers.

You have to go to court to get a legal guardian assigned.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonophunkik Member

I think I will go for gaurdian.
    Caretaker makes me think of some old muppet pushing a broom around an empty school.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Zak McKracken Member

I'd go with gaurdian, if only to make Johnny rage....
    • Like Like x 2
  33. adhocrat Member

or it could be gordian, as in the knot
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonophunkik Member

OK fags. Final version, I have to do some work now.

Disseminate, mirror, and spread. My mother won't let me out of the basement to tell people of this. You are the only people I know.

Now go to work.
    • Like Like x 10
  35. Cheappassion Member

Have been launched...I'll check on status today.
    Peace, y'all
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Cheappassion Member

"If you are going to be on your bike...At night. Please wear white."-Mick Jagger
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Diablo Member

My cock is as hard as a Monster can right now! I just cannot stop thinking of how this retarded asshole (anthony) was so smug and snarky in the video. Right next to him stands the nation of asslam idiot in the suit smiling all like cream o' wheat and shit. Anthony makes him laugh and they laugh together as he threatens Sparrow (i.e. anonDeity) on video as Sparrow warns him of his stupid and illegal actions...

Fast forward 10 months...Fucktard Mohammid now is sitting at his stolen computer with both palms glued to his face. Everyone he knows in public life is calling him and telling him that they received an email of this video that is going to make it hard for him to win public office. Now, he is stuck with NoI, Cult of Scilosers and no job to fall back on! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...that is not a foot bullet that is a foot missle!!

Message to OSA and their operatives: Sparrow has emboldened Anonymous and any attempt to violate his right to free speech will be met with more actions just as you are seeing now in DC. You have made interesting bed fellows with town of islam but we will expose the truth as it is unraveled and ultimately your sinister actions, led by a self conscious temper tamper throwing midget, will be shinning in the light for all to see.

WORD OUT!
    • Like Like x 6
  40. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5