Customize

Anoniversary II -- January 16, Clearwater, Florida

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonymous612, Jan 16, 2010.

1. anonymous612 Member

Anoniversary II -- January 16, Clearwater, Florida

Clearwater celebrates Anoniversary in January, when our Orlando protesters first started raiding, so today's raid had an abundance of suited anons and classic themes. The cake was fantastic, a twin headless suit design for the two years of protests, and we had lots of new and familiar faces (and even some we haven't seen in a while :D). Thankfully, the weather was abnormally cool enough for suits and masks to not be too uncomfortable. Normal routine; we went out for our first march around 11am, had a couple of latecomers meet up with on the way, and managed to fit another march or two in before we stopped for pizza and cake. Then we went out for another march, before spending some time at our favorite intersection, getting all the horn love from the bumper to bumper beach traffic. Overall, a thankfully normal protest (our luck is better than Australia's).

Okay now that my brain is actually working, an edit or two.

Was great to have our friend from Orlando in town to raid. Somewhat disappointed to discover he melts in precipitation, but then again, he IS an Orlando anon...

At one point, we come up to the Clearwater Bank Building that the Sea Org works out of here, and there's six or so people on segways in the middle of the sidewalk. They look at us nervously for a minute, and go "okay okay, we get it, we're just the segway tour." Without missing a beat HubbBudd responds with "it's okay, we're just the Scientology tour."

And anonymous Anonymous Pizza God, I salute you and your taste in edibles.

AMA's Project Chanology collage sign was amazing, we must have spent half of the break going "OMG I LOVE THE CEILING CAT OVER THER-- AHAHA AT THAT INB4 OVER-- OH LOL AN OH SHIT KEY ON THE KEYBOARD."

Also, HOLY FUCK HAMM'S ALIVE.

2. anonymous612 Member

Re: Anoniversary II -- January 16, Clearwater, Florida

Pictures (well, mine at least):

ohaithar aaron saxton
    4279815663_24b33b0217_o.jpg

4280561786_3ca31ee8bd_o.jpg

Do your scientologists get their own buses? No? Yeah, ours are just egofags like that.
    4280558840_3bf20f3acd_o.jpg

4280562028_3fc9670651_o.jpg

It was absurdly windy. Obscenely windy. OT levels windy.
    4280559744_d38475fc18_o.jpg

4280559612_70716f7ed2_o.jpg

Bunch of members of the public came up pre-raid. Awesome guys, they had a lot of fun hanging around for a bit posing and trying on masks. And we made our poor exscn take photos of the group on six or so different cameras.
    4280556320_92bfb2e26a_o.jpg

Clearwater anons are very, very good at Jumping On It.
    4279812651_a91c00494c_o.jpg

ahhh suitfags.
    4280557598_fccb4dfc63_o.jpg

Requested by Anonymeep.
    4280557080_06f571ff68_o.jpg

Hi-res available if needed upon request. More photos here: Flickr: anonsixtwelve's Photostream and my photos from early raids here: Flickr: anon612's Photostream
  3. amaX Member

It was a very good day for Anonymous in Clearwater today. Much lulz and many, many photographers---pix everywhere!

One year anniversary of Epic Starbucks Boy assaulting the whole group and we all had a laugh about it.

Fun Cake Story

Person goes to pick up our cake.

Cake Lady hands cake to Cake Retriever.

Cake Lady says: "Ummmmmm...what's this cake for?"

Cake Retriever: "Ummmmmmm...it's for an anniversary."

Cake Lady: "Ummmmm...a second anniversary?

Cake Retriever: "Yes."

Cake Lady: "Anniversary for WHAT?"

Cake Retriever (no longer caring if Cake Lady is Scilon, just wants to get out of store): "For Anonymous."

Cake Lady: "Take this card." (Hands business card to Cake Retriever) "Come back HERE for next year's cake."

Cake Retriever: "They get a cake every month."

Cake Lady: "You have my card. Come here for the cake every month."

<333 Cake Lady

<333 Clearwater Anonymous now has very kind benefactors who cannot attend the protests due to being older and have kindly offered to purchase our pizzas every month for a YEAR! Feeling the LOVE here, people! <333

Lost count of how many people pulled into City Hall fountain parking lot to ask if they could take a picture of us=locals with love.

Had four guys from somewhere out of town who pulled up with suitcases all over the place, jumped out, and asked to have their pictures taken with us. Seemed they'd been driving through creepy downtown having a look see at Creepy Cult Town when they spotted us.

Four Guys: "Got extra masks?!"

Anons: "Yup!"

Four Guys: "Picture without masks and then picture with masks plox?!"

Anons: "Anonymous delivers!"

So many pictures today, I felt like I was at a family reunion.

Lotsa old, familiar faces that made ya feel all fuzzy warm inside!

Some cool new people and they KNOW who they ARE!

Everyone will have to wait for pix of the most epic decoupaged tri-fold homage to Project Chanology "cake accessory". Much was laughed about and some parts were read out loud for the lulz.

Here's the only picture I took with my stupid camera phone:

projchanprotestpic.png

Piece-a-cake sitting on signage with names of ex-Sci's who have spoken out against Scientology.

Here's a picture for Zebrafaced because I wore the sox during protest 'cause we missed you and lulz today. Took pic at home later.

forz.png

Come for PartiGrasDEux and I'll wear 'em again!

Thanks to Mother Nature for once again holding the rain off and taking care of Anons in mecca.

And the HORN LOVE at the corner of Court St. and Ft. Harrison Ave. was a smacktabular way to end the protest! Gotta love the fact that when the Scilons thought they'd hammered in that final nail of Project Normandy by re-routing beach traffic from Cleveland St. to Court St.---that they didn't move the fucking route father away. The honking horns reverberate until it's a cacophony right about the entrance to Ft. Homicide.

Cult failed bigtime not bitching to move that traffic farther away. Heh.

It was a very good day.

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
  4. amaX Member

Oooo. One of Six's pix on flicker made me remember to remind certain Anons who got City Hall Fountain water on their skin that they probably need to go be tested for HepC and aids.

5. incog712 Member

Did you catch that OSA? Free Pizza for a year. A fucking YEAR.

"'C'est la soupe qui fait le soldat" -- Napoleon
  6. anonymous612 Member

Pfft. Between Hamm's hat and the exscn sign, that's 90% of our protesters.
  7. amaX Member

I srsly fear Hamm's head might fall off his neck. At least the water wasn't piss yellow today.

8. amaX Member

Heh.

9. theLastAnon Member

Looks like you had a good time. Good jerb CWfags.
  10. i'mglib Member

So, are you going to share a picture of the amazing collage sign with the class? Also, good job, right coast.
  11. Re: Anoniversary II -- January 16, Clearwater, Florida

Here you go Glibby:
    4280259394_4794a4779c.jpg
    click the ling for full size: Flickr Photo Download: 2nd Anoniversary 57

4281777022_89d8a69fdf.jpg

4280259756_2c01c1923b.jpg

4279512459_a3e5d61445.jpg

In the background is the room where Kyle Brennan died.
    4280257640_7df78918eb.jpg

StupidPowers building in the background
    4280258470_5e91455329.jpg

4279512185_59ecfafb73.jpg

Moar pix and larger versions here: 2nd Anoniversary - a set on Flickr

While we're waiting for the video from the 2nd Anoniversary protest, here's video from a few faggots who raided Clearwater the day before, where you can see a lot of the SeaOrg the cult tries to keep off the streets during the monthly protests. Kinda funny how none of their heads esploded when they heard OT3...

12. PodPeople Member

Glad you all liked the pizza. Will order more next time since Clwtr Anons are "exploding" ha.

I throw the gauntlet down to all other old timers like us. You know who you are. You've been quietly off lines, minding your own biz, when suddenly, the PodPeople (Scio's, OSa, whatever) showed up at your door, and your cell phone suddenly started buzzin' with robocalls.

Big mistake irritating postmenopausal and midlife crisis Ex's! More obvious evidence of desperate cash flow problems. Chalk down another Huge footbullet. You got us searching on the internetz (you're no longer the boss of us).

So my challenge is to All Old Timers out their lurking. How about sponsoring pizza and caek for Anon's closest to your region? You Know you want pizza and caek yourself, but your doctor, who Is now the boss of you, sez oh no. So each month when that nagging craving comes along, you know what to do.
  13. TinyDancer Member

Clearwater, you guys look sensational. Also, the caek, it ... wow.

Podpeople - <3
  14. Mitsu Too Member

Am I the only one that misses the Drawball wars??? <sigh>
  15. PodPeople Member

Yes, the cake, sign, Aaron Saxton masks and Aussie flags, awesome and fun. You just know flag slaves recently told "don't look at Australia!" hahahaha

Wait, every week the list of "don't look at This" is piling up. Soon I expect to see them scurrying around with blinders, ear plugs, and masking tape over mouth. Who can keep up with all they're not supposed to see, hear or talk about?
  16. Daisy Member

Nice Clearwater!

Walking among them blasting xenu, priceless.
  17. anonymous612 Member

Good times, good times...
  18. Anonymous Member

clearwatercake.jpg
  19. Budd Member

HubbBud of Orlando (I'm in the shorts and straw hat above) had a GREAT time in Clearwater yesterday, on January 16: matching black suits, sign tech, wheelchair tech, hat in the fountain tech, locked doors at the library so go to the portapotties, tasty pizza, caek, horn luv, cops telling us on two separate occasions to hold down the shouting ("I could hear you with my windows rolled up") and so much more... guided tour of CoS sites by CWA, appearance by a former Scientologist who marched with us, two 12yo boys who had seen it on the Internetz and had their dad bring them down to see it in person, the aforementioned tourists with cameras, etc.

I discovered that I have total power over MEST. The mere fact of me holding a sign can cause a bus to turn and go down a side street. This happened several times. AMAZING! Win after win after win after win...

It was also impressive how the mere presence of a masked protester with a sign can magically lock the doors of a building so that no one can go in or out. So... how about this idea? Next time you go the the CoS bank building around noon (where the cafeteria is) split up into pairs, and just circle the building for an hour. Will the buses dare to unload their hungry folk when there is a masked protester walking past the door... followed by another one twenty yards behind... followed by yet another one twenty yards behind? This will drive them CRAZY!

Anyway, a fun time was had by all, and I really enjoyed meeting you folks.

All are welcome in Orlando at any time. Small potatoes compared to the mother ship over there, but still fun.

See you on January 30 at 11:00 a.a.
  20. Re: Anoniversary II -- January 16, Clearwater, Florida

We had some talented photogs with serious rigs show up this month.

Here's a few more pix from one:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    After the wind blew a suitfag's hat in to the city hall fountain, this Anon retrieved it with a cane.
    anonymous0018copy.jpg
  21. Re: Anoniversary II -- January 16, Clearwater, Florida

Wow, how did I miss this thread until now? Great raid report and pics, you guys.

Man, you guys have a lot of suits out there too, haha, looks really sharp.
  22. Hammurabi Member

Update: My head has indeed NOT fallen off my shoulders after said hat fell into AIDS pool and was retrieved by epic caned Anon.

Hat was not washed and was in truth donated amongst sundries Dinty Moore and Q-tips to Haiti.
  23. MeganonOT8 Member

CWanons... KCMOFags asking for permission to duplicate Collagetech... its amazing and beautiful XD
  24. FUCK Member

Awesome raid is awesome. Love the collage
  25. willhaven720 Member

ali-g.jpg

You lot must have SUCH a laugh out there!

Respeck!
  26. Re: Anoniversary II -- January 16, Clearwater, Florida

Bump for the monthly raid video by Shellback. Enjoy the historical prologue as well.
  27. grumpus Member

I missed this thread before, too. Watching the vids now. Clearwater Anons are awesome and CULT WATCH will never die until Co$ does.

(Posted on CULT WATCH: Day 1387)
  28. Shellback Member

Also; we have another anniversary coming up. The very first Chanology raid in Clearwater FL. February 10th 2008. they jammed the streets that day. Their chanting could be heard all the way to Gold Base inside of DM's office.

29. kitfisto Member

Damn , I wish I could travel .