Customize

AnonMomAnon2 Arrested at July 6th Clearwater Raid

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2011.

1. AnonLover Member

so sorry to hear that moms... Fking cult!!

Here's hoping its just something minor that wont be too harsh of an ordeal to deal with.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loki's spawn Member

What'd they charge you with?
  3. amaX Member

Felony assault of a law enforcement officer.

I may need a paypal ling...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AnonLover Member

5. Loki's spawn Member

shit.
    Wish you well.
  6. Feels bad, man. :(
  7. Xenu Is Lord Member

DM addressed the clams in his usual attire
    fag.jpg
  8. incog712 Member

I'm sensing something preposterous in this. But it can wait. Looooooong day must have been looooooong. You're home and safe now I take it. Get some well earned sleep.

OSA can suck it.
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Xenu Is Lord Member

Lets get this straight. Police stand by and encourage the cult to bull bait people then charge someone for bumping in to one of those people who is in your face?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. amaX Member

He wasn't in my face at that time. He stepped in front of me as I was trying to walk up the sidewalk. He kept walking slower and then he'd stop in front of me and he almost tripped me more than once. I kept asking him to let me go around and he even put his arm out once like, "go ahead" and as soon as I started around, he'd step in front of me. They do this crap all the time. The police even saw them doing it to Xander last week and told them to cut it out. But the cops weren't there until after the fact yesterday.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. AnonLover Member

Not on film either?

Was it this skeevy lil bastard?
    flagalian.png
  12. LocalSP Member

Video?
  13. Anonymous Member

Hope moar people join this protest now. Big people.

There's no way they can be allowed to win any legal case.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. lostatsea Member

Hang in there, AMA. This sucks. :( It's clear (to me) from watching Xander's videos that this was their goal. I hope it's clear to anyone who has any say in your case, as well. If they have a brain, it will be.
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Anonymous Member

This sucks.
  16. Anonymous Member

Don't let them get to you Anons.
  17. Darth Xander Member

Ladies, please consider stopping the daily raids for awhile. If you continue, please stay outside of Watterson. Things changed between Saturday and Monday. They went from casually trying to annoy me to having a purpose. I see now what that purpose was. It was me that should have been arrested. Please do not go back to the loading area on Watterson. I love you. Please don't get hurt.
    • Like Like x 8
  18. RightOn Member

wow this totally sucks
    And the charge sounds beyond bogus.
    Save all of Xanders vids showing the "in your face" COS tactics, and any vids you or Six have that can help in a safe place.
    Vids helped Sparrow's case out a great deal.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Had to FTFY.

AMA2: just keep in mind that years from now, the fact that you got yourself arrested like this will be nothing but another badge earned in the successful war to shut the cult down. It might suck for a while, but that's OK. You are "doing something about it" and that's what counts.
    • Like Like x 10
  20. Ackerland Member

This is exactly what the cult wants and wanted. You're giving it to them, if you tell others to stay away. That was exactly their purpose. I hate that I am about 4000 miles away from clearwater, because I'd be there on the street right now, with a video camera filming every one of my steps and moves. The films establish clearly how Scientologists try to hinder lawful picketing. There needs to be a reaction, and there need to be anons out there again, or they will know they have success with these tactics and will up the ante next time.
    • Like Like x 12
  21. Anonymous Member

This.
    I would love to raid clearwater,but am also 4000 miles away.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. amaX Member

I don't want to see anyone else be arrested on this charge. Dangerous precedent was set yesterday: all you have to do is touch one of their guards and you're arrested. I'm a vet here in Clearwater and they boxed me in and made it unsafe for me and I chose not to fall. I'm old. I don't bounce any more.

Six may say differently and I know where she's coming from. It's not good in lock-up when they arrest you on this charge because it doesn't read that you assaulted a security officer while you're in jail: it reads that you're under arrest for felony assault on a LEO. You're not treated well when they think you've assaulted a police officer.
  23. BigBeard Member

If this charge doesn't get thrown out on review this officer, and any others who have witnessed this type of behaviour need to be tracked down as potential witnesses to a pattern of behaviour. Namely the actions by the OSAbots to set up an entrapment situation against Anons. And if they are going to play the "OSA security = LEO" game, they need to find out the hard way that entrapment by LEO's is ILLEGAL, and in most places classed as a felony. It also plays big time with the Federal Civil Rights folks.

And if anyone has videos of ANY of this type of activity by OSA Security, and this instance in particular, keep it safe in case it's needed.

Tikk, any thoughts on the situation??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 8
  24. LocalSP Member

Get a lawyer and counter sue them over violating your first amendment rights. Do it quick, hit hard and fast, get ACLU involved, maybe get in touch with the one that showed up at Sparrows trial.
    • Like Like x 7
  25. xenubarb Member

If CWPD is too stoopid to distinguish a real LEO from some chump monkey outside the org, I am so not impressed. Out here you can whack those fuckers all you like, and only AO gets busted for it.

I'm glad you were so welcoming that I decided not to visit CW in 2008. Fuck Clearwater, fuck Clearwater PD. Keep telling us how "great" they are!
    Fuckers are nothing but DM's pocket lint.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Anon PTS Member

AMA2, apologies if you've already thought about/done this, but please:
    - Get a good lawyer
    - Don't post ANYTHING involving the facts of the case or your legal strategy/future actions without clearing it with your lawyer. This includes who was there as potential witnesses; the availability of evidence such as video or still photos, or anything else that might give the cult a clue as to what your defense may be or your plans for countercharges. The hive is curious, and in a good, supportive way, but your own interests should be paramount.
    Stay safe. And thanks for all you do.
    • Like Like x 13
  27. Anonymous Member

Cover yourself in pubes & vaseline - they won't wanna touch you then. Pubeit FTW
    • Like Like x 3
  28. SwordofTruth Member

Can we get a video to them doing this tactic in previous protests please I've posted this thread to a media source.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Jeff Jacobsen Member

If you assault someone, it doesn't matter if you were feeding the poor and healing the sick. It's still assault.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Loki's spawn Member

Does anybody have video of this?
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Squirrel King Member

Lawyer up and let them attack, attack, attack. Good Vibes coming your way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  32. LocalSP Member

33. Ackerland Member

Do you have the incident on tape?
    • Like Like x 2
  34. LocalSP Member

35. subgenius Member

And committing the federal crime of intimidating someone in the exercise of a constitutional right

UNITED STATES CODE
    TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    PART I - CRIMES
    CHAPTER 13 - CIVIL RIGHTS

§ 241. Conspiracy against rights
    If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any inhabitant of any State, Territory, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same…they shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results, they shall be subject to imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

Why this statute isn't being used is beyond me.
    • Like Like x 12
  36. RightOn Member

Is it at all possible to ask for people not to e-lawyer the hell out of this thread by chance?
    edited: sorry sub, I don't mean your comment

I am sure AMA is overwhelmed right now.
    Whether you like her, or you dont like her, if you thought her being in the line of fire was wrong, or if you thought it was right..
    What's important at least to me right now, is that the cult once again is trying to take down another innocent person who was just exercising their freedom of speech and crying assault. A MALE officer is stating that a women (who is also physically ill mind you) "assaulted" him by her bumping into her? And a bump that HE caused? Did I get the story right? or am I mistaken?

I hope the charges are dropped. But knowing the cult, I doubt it. I think they are going to look like damn fools in this case if they go through with it.

Sorry not trying to leader fag here. But this is just horrific and another protestor has gone down.
    Will people stand for this COS faggotry? I certainly hope not.
    • Like Like x 8
  37. subgenius Member

Easier said than done.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  38. Squirrel King Member

Not saying it isn't, but most things worth doing are going to be costly in some way.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. xenubarb Member

Touching =/= assault.
    Security goons =/= LEO
    CWPD = still DM's pocket lint
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

Beyond me too. But then again it is up to the protesters to make a complaint. If the FBI does not know the incident exist, it is hard to do anything about it.
    • Like Like x 1