Customize

AnonMomAnon2 Arrested at July 6th Clearwater Raid

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2011.

1. AquaMan Member

Yet again my sporadic WWP reading bites me in the ass... and I don't have all that much ass to start with. :p

I'll save the e-lawyering and offering suggestions that are either useless or have been mentioned elsewhere, and just wish AMA and the CW crew good luck with spanking this particular outburst of CoS faggotry.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

AMA2 and Anonymous612 - please check your pm's. That is all. :)
  3. AnonyVix Member

Waiting and watching. I smell a lot of potential in this but it all depends on what the DA and the cult does next; it may all just fizzle or not as the case may be. Hang tight AMA thoughts are with you.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 10
  5. Smurf Member

Knowing Sarah Heller, they will probably seek a permanent injunction against AMA2 prohibiting her from protesting in the area where she was arrested versus prosecution. Has the "victim" come out yet claiming that AMA2 ripped the skin from his arms causing him major pain, when she nudged him?
  6. anonymous612 Member

Not to my knowledge.
  7. exOT8Michael Member

Not talking about this AMA2 case, I do not yet have its details. However, from what I can pick up from this thread so far the following might be relevant.
    In my (24 years) experience in Scientology the cult indoctrinates its members to seek to be seen as the victim of any and all anti Scientology activists to try to gain maximum advantage. The hate of any and all people that are NOT Scientologists, drilled into cult members by Hubbard's own extensive range of targets of his own hate and insanity is a part of being a cult member. Even though Scientologists are actively discouraged from being a "victim" within the cult, when it comes to playing up the perceived harm from perceived enemies cult members know they should exaggerate extensively to put the "enemy' at maximum disadvantage. They are taught that keeping Scientology working is the ONLY important thing, and that smashing to pieces anyone that is not for Scientology's expansion is encouraged. Hubbard's "truth" (guru decrees) are the Law for a Scientologist. They care NOTHING for non Scientology Laws or Justice as they consider them obsolete.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. anonakatie Member

As has been said, AMA2, get both a regular attorney and notify the ACLU. Tell both about the Sparrow case and the possibility that this is of course a tactic. Because the ACLU has concern nationally, this is a tactic is certainly relevant to their interests. Definitely get in contact with the guy in DC first as he seems to be most aware of the tactic at the moment, and ask him who to speak to in Florida so he can fill them in.

It may be that this case against you goes nowhere once cooler heads look at it.

And hugs.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Anonymous Member

I was thinking the same thing.
  10. Anonymous Member

Let's help out all OSA bots with no or poor education and spell that out for them: It's A - C - L - U
    Fooled them in the past. Way past. Not any more.
  11. Anonymous Member

The cult doesn't fear the ACLU and they didn't do anything for Sparrow except send someone to watch his trial. The ACLU has comes to the defense of Scientology in past court cases as well.
  12. incog712 Member

If in fact this case were to escalate into a question of a conspiracy by Flag to thwart AMA's constitutional right to protest, then that is the sort of thing that would be of interest to the ACLU, just as some members of the ACLU's DC branch took an interest in Sparrows case. They weren't directly defending Sparrow in his case because such a conspiracy wasn't what was being put on trial at that time, but the pattern of behavior by scientology which lead to the trumped up charges against Sparrow were noted and monitored, just as they should be in AMA's case.

Personally, I hope for AMA's own sake that the charges that have been made against her are seen for what they are and dropped accordingly. As for scientology, actions that they have taken to interfere with the civil rights of their detractors have been noticed and if such behavior does continue, they can only expect a serious bitch slapping by those with the resources to deliver it.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

However if I remember correctly Moxon managed to really piss off the ACLU observer in DC. They maybe interested in watching another COS footbullet with a mind to future actions, even if they do not directly intervene.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. DeathHamster Member

You can bet that if CoS gets away with these tactics, that other groups will take notice and use them too.
  15. Anonymous Member

ACLU would have plenty to look at: scientologists actions at protests, not just in Clearwater, but other cities, (and other countries) in the past year, the escalations. Or the scilon squirrel busters in Texas, or harrassment of other critics like Placido Domingo, Jr and his family, Michael Fairman, Karen Jentzsch Carriere, Jason Beghe, Daniel Montalvo, the reason for Jan (Janice Meyer) Eastgate's recent arrest, and Paul Haggis' interviews, to name a few.

I've been saying for a little over a year now that any remaining public or staff still involved in scientology should be treated as unstable and possibly a threat to self or others. This wasn't said lightly. It's not like scientology is going to announce to anyone, not even their own members, when one of them manages to escape, or quietly withdraws without a trace, physically or mentally breaks down, or worse. Caught this today to give you an a tiny insight into a current member's mental state:

"A few months ago, I had a conversation with an old friend who is still loyal to the Church of Scientology. Back in the day, she was a Messenger (CMO) on the Apollo. I told her of the stories I’d seen in the media these last two years, spurred by reports of Marty, Mike, Amy, Jeff, and so many others, about violence in the Church.

I then asked her what she had observed herself with her own eyes during the last ten years inside the Church and whether she knew of anything personally of the things that had happened at the Church’s International headquarters during the period described by Marty, Mike, Amy, Jeff, Jackson and others.

She replied, 'I don’t care about any of these stories. I saw all that and worse when I was on the Apollo. This is nothing new to me.'"

... "Toward the end of our conversation, my friend said with some righteous indignation that she doesn’t even look at the Internet. 'How can you know if anything you read on a Web site is true?' she said accusatorily.

My friend’s world is shrinking. Her beloved children are young adults who do look at the Internet, newspapers and television. Despite her bravado, she knows her family’s bonds are weakened because of the growing number of things it is no longer OK for them to talk about."
    (exerpt from Just Me poster,
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/10/stormy-sunday/#comment-134055

• Like Like x 4
  16. xenubarb Member

How long does the cult keep footage from those alleged 100 security cameras around CW?
  17. anonymous612 Member

Who exactly is that question directed at?
  18. Anonymous Member

The ACLU has also come to the defense of neo-Nazis. The right at issue is what's important to them, not who the defendant it. They also sometimes prefer appeals, because those set precedent that affects more people. They don't send an observer just because that guy has nothing better to do. It's to get familiar with the case if they later decide to jump in, either by actively taking up representation of the defendant or by submitting an amicus brief, and maybe arguing their brief at oral argument. Another problem with Sparrow's case was that it was just such a drop-dead dog that the odds of him actually losing at the criminal trial were very low. But these things are unpredictable, and if a total miscarriage of justice occurred, they'd have someone who already knew what was going on and get started on it immediately.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Anonymous Member

I believe the typical retention period is either forever, if they have a use for it, or until someone in litigation with them needs it, then they disappear.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. subgenius Member

Doesn't really matter what their usual procedure is.
    If they want to push this case and don't preserve evidence, that not only will be presumed to be adverse to their claims, but may constitute a crime.
    From the point they filed charges they had a duty to not destroy evidence. Same with all those hand-held cameras we have seen pointing at demonstrators there.
  21. Cudgel Member

But it's NOT the cult she'll be up against! Sure there will be cult stooges testifying how horrible it was to be bumped by AMA but the prosecutor is acting for the state of Florida, not the cult.
  22. xenubarb Member

Someone who might have an answer, maybe?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Definitely not saying she's old since I'm no spring chicken myself. Hell, I sweated over wording that post you quoted so I wouldn't stick both feet in it.
  24. subgenius Member

BTW I still feel that a picture of the complainant next to a picture of AMA2 would tell an amazing tale.
    And be quite useful in many ways.
    Do we have dox on the complainant yet? Even a name, description so that someone with knowledge can match a pic to it.
    I'm guessing this will be very laughable.
  25. Anonymous Member

Yes, true, the right at issue, and definitely the more people it will affect, the more interested. As far as Sparrow's case is concerned, he Was denied his right to protest for about a year. It's a fact. It happened.
    The right to protest, the right to believe or not believe a religion, free speech, gee, what Hasn't scientology violated en masse?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. TinyDancer Member

Emma offered all donors a proportion of their donation (about 60%) that was unused. That's a better way to do it, IMO. But that's a long way down the track.

<3 to AMA2 and anything I can do to help... just ask.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Mitsu Too Member

Well for what it's worth may the Sparrow Gods shine their benevolence on thee AMA2. I do think Xander's footage will come in useful to show how uterly ridonkulous those guards were with their blocking tech. Hey Flag guard tough guys how's it feel pciking on a woman with a disability huh? Guess you were not able to trap the lawyer fag so you settle for the mature lady eh? YSCOHB to the lot of ya you cowardly pricks. Saving the planet my arse!
    • Like Like x 6
  29. Anonymous Member

This is all probably a $450K misunderstanding. She did mention she'd be outside the meeting, to determine how much the cult has to pay in fines. Is that happening this week? How convenient.
  30. Miranda Member

Every time they do it, they make things a little worse for themselves. Critical mass is coming.
  31. 00anon00 Member

All the best to AnonMom.
    BLESSEDARTTHOUAMONGWOMEN
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Herro Member

AMA2 should probably just wait to see if the charges stick and if so try defending herself against those charges instead of trying to argue something irrelevant, like Graham Berry always does sooooo sucessfully. Trust me, I've seen many episodes of law and order. I know what I'm talking about.
    • Like Like x 10
  33. anonymous612 Member

Or I could watch you all run in circles some more. I like that option, I'll go with that one. It's funnier.

Erm, I will ask, no promises.
    • Like Like x 7
  34. Anonymous Member

35. anonsparrow Member

Hey Smurf.. funny but true I remember that one raid with you, Casper and Hombre where Alex the Scifag guard tried to shoo away the homeless guy. That was the video that fired me up and made me realize that if this is how the Hollywood Guarantee Building reacts to protesters, then perhaps there are no OTs.

Thanks again my friend.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Anonymous Member

I was concerned for a bit that maybe Sparrow's powerword had been taken, and some fag was mucking things up. I think I am more assured by this.
  37. cfanon Member

I look forwards to seeing a resolution to this. A male OSA guard vs a female. Taking into account the past: scilons bullbaiting and anons being peaceful... when people sit down and look at the evidence on this case, I doubt you'll have much to worry about.
  38. Major Boyle Member

I seem to recall "bump tech" being used by the sci fags before. Anyone have any videos of previous encounters? Could be used to show a pattern of abuse on the part of the cult. Also useful for federal civil rights lawsuit showing they do in fact conspire to silence protesters.
  39. RightOn Member

I believe that was in Passadena?
  40. AnonyVix Member

AMA2 should counter claim about the mental trauma of all the "stupid" that rubbed off on to her, it's a recognised phenomenon:

The scilons did take exception and reported him to the Cardiff council's ethics and standards committee who referred it to a tribunal which summarily dismissed it because there was no evidence of any breach of ethics and standards. I wonder if the person who reported it and caused a PR flap in the UK received a similar judgement or not... ;)
    • Like Like x 1