Customize

Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AngryGayPope1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. noname99 Member

Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

no matter which side you are on - its definitely lulz - get back to your[STRIKE] playstation[/STRIKE] sorry lego
  2. Mitsu Too Member

Allright after reading the various threads and info just posted this does not seem to me to be a lost at all. Abelson tried to get AO to take a deal which would have meant that the trial stopped there and the issue of trespassing, excessive force etc. would have died with it. AO wants the trial to proceed and get his chance to have the evidence heard and on the record including the video footage and I presume the yet to be seen "Money shot". I agree that his actions after the initial court order was "fail" but as GB said the damage is to his wallet. Having the video entered into evidence is important dox as well as being able to get Danny and others on the stand and on the record. Trust in GB I will. Contribute to the AO bail fund will not.
  3. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

But you weren't brutally assaulted and roughed up by a gorilla, were you? That might change your perspective a bit, don't you think?

It's easy saying what you would or wouldn't have done in hindsight.
  4. themadhair Member

^ AO is a moron but this is still where it seems to be. I truly hope GB knows what he is doing.
  5. Snake Member

It's even easier when your name isn't FRANCOIS CHOQUETTE
  6. Herro Member

Brutally assaulted? Are you kidding me? Sure they were overly aggressive and I would have been pretty pissed off if someone tackled and restrained me. But that's a far cry from "brutally assaulted."

Yes, you are right. AO making a fool out of himself does provide humor, but it really isn't lulz.
  7. noname99 Member

dunno i'm laughing at you now
  8. anonygronph Member

Christ, what a fucking moron. My erstwhile sympathy for Orange has dwindled considerably.
  9. LRonAnon Member

It doesn't matter that it's AO from a tactical standpoint. It is what it is and that is where we are at. It is a fact and who he "is" is something we need to look past.

I am 100% with the belief that AO needs to stay home and not do ANYTHING publicly.

His case against the cult has the potential to be BIG if he can refrain from blowing it with his efforts show how big his peen is.

(this is not an endorsement of AO's peen)
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

I keep seeing this, explain it to me in small words and slowly because all I see is some one trying to stay out of jail.

What's the BIG part of it I'm missing.

Think of me as your retarded step brother who needs things explained to him when it's not obvious.
  11. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Herro, have you seen all the footage of the assault (not just the latest vid)? IMHO, it isn't exaggerating to say it was brutal.

Anyone know where to find the vid where they're shoving his face into the dirt, froma week or two ago?
  12. TheBitch Member

Ummm, no.. just no. If this was the Dome I'd show you plenty of examples of why your definition of "brutal" fails.
  13. Herro Member

Yeah, I've seen it. Remember Rodney king? that would be a brutal assault.
  14. Skeptic1337 Member

The guy with the plunger up his ass.

Now that was brutal.
  15. themadhair Member

Suing Danny D for unlawful and excessive force, assault etc.
  16. noname99 Member

fix'd

debate about how brutal is not relevant - thats for the Court - main thing is pleased to see you agree it was assault
  17. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Well, they treated him like a piece of meat. That's enough to be classed as brutal in my book. It was assault and battery.

Not Goregasm, of course...
  18. sue Administrator

QFMFT

QUIT FAGGING UP THREADS WITH YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL VENDETTAS AND EGO CONTESTS
  19. none given Member

No political activism ever got anywhere until it went to court.
    Get your own links; google "history".

If you are not willing to defy ruling authority, if you are not willing to stand in front of judge, peers and whatever gods you answer to and defend your actions, if you are not willing to sit in a cell because you know you are right then you do not belong in a protest movement.
    Shit, you don't have the balls to be in the PTA.
  20. Forseti Member

I have met AO in person, in a semi-private setting (not at a protest). I spent a couple of hours with him talking about the incident and looking at some of his photos. I gave him some of my opinions from a law enforcement point of view. Of course, I was against the way AO was treated by Dunigan and the other pathetic $cientologists that day. I felt AO had a great civil case against them.

I think that AO is a nice guy and he means well. I also realized that he seems obsessive and very compulsive. His reasoning was somewhat skewed. I gave him some advice, unfortunately, it seems he either forgot it or just didn't listen.

Is AO an asshole? I don't think so. He is just ignorant. He is a likable guy in person. I think he is so obsessed with all of this, that he doesn't think before he acts. He misses the target some of the time.

AO ignoring the court ordered "stay away order" was a perfect example of his obsessive behavior. He just wasn't thinking. Besides, going out of your way to harass individual $cilons regardless of your relationship to them is not a smart thing to do.

AO is lucky that Graham Berry is willing to represent him, considering AO is troublesome. AO could have an excellent case against Co$, but he is (cough) "goofing the floof" bigtime on this. I feel bad for Graham because he is such a good guy and AO is making it difficult for him to represent him well.

Resistance, AGP and Graham are AO's closest friends it seems and I know at least of couple of them have tried to get AO to come down to earth a bit. It looks like AO needs to have his friends put him on a leash or hold his hand to keep him out of future trouble.

EDIT: I have been very critical of AO in recent times and I received a few PM's kind of flaming me. Hopefully those people, after all this time, now understand where I was coming from.
  21. TheBitch Member

fix't.

Hope Graham doesn't mind working for free.
  22. Herro Member

Lol, nice try. I never said it was assault. From the video, yeah I'd say they were out of line and I think you really could make a case for assault charges. But then again, without seeing the full video, I really couldn't say.

Here's a question, why the fuck do you care?
    I don't really play devil's advocate, I just tend to poke around and say shit when it seems people are starting to go a little crazy. My intentions are irrelevant. I'd rather not talk about whether I've been to protests or whether or not I've done anything involving chanology while I'm posting using a trackable user name and IP address. Never hurts to be safe. Although if you look at my posts you should notice that at the very least I do not support scientology.
  23. TheBitch Member

/r/ locking this clown in the Dome. That's the third time I've seen the same copypasta bullshit excuse out of him, or words to that effect. First time he laid it on me he "was just playing Devil's Advocate." When I slapped the bitch down for that, I guess he decided it was better to switch to "I'm not playing Devil's Advocate but...!"

Sounds too fucking familiar for me to give a shit or want to read it.

/r/ Dome lock - nao.
  24. Oswald2001 Member

Herron,

You didn't answer the question.
  25. themadhair Member

Hence the misconstruing of facts then....
  26. Herro Member

You're silly. When did you slap me down? By telling me to lurk more? I still don't understand why you get so worked up over someone with a different outlook on things. I fail to see what the big deal is.
  27. TheBitch Member

I get tired of reading the same lame words, slightly restated, every time you back yourself into a corner without supporting the bullshit that comes out of your fingers IN ANY WAY. When I need you to remind me that the conversation is going off onto a tangent, I'll be sure to look you up and check. Til then, contribute or STFU and GTFO you worthless noob.
  28. Anonynamefag Member

You know, I was just about to ask you that same question. You know, the one you didn't answer?

Every time I've seen you post, it was in complete opposition to whatever it was we were either celebrating, planning, or what have you. Not once have I see you add anything CONSTRUCTIVE to ANY thread, but rather, bawwwww about it, and border-line trolling.

It's possible to play devil's advocate and not look like a Scilon. In fact, every argument you've thrown at us have been nearly identical to Scilon trolls we've seen in the past.

The similarities between you and Alex are striking.
  29. King Nerd Member

Anyone responding to Herro is as stupid as AO.

Prove me wrong.

I remember when scifag mouthpieces were made examples of. These days, they get away with doing what they were sent here to do, which is derailing threads. You want your fucking threads derailed? Leave that to the Domefags. As for the rest of you

STAY ON TARGET

As an aside, I'd like to say AGP and Smurf have done a wonderful job of trolling the cult. AGP in particular has let his ego melt away when it was called out. Congrats, faggots. Hopefully AO will stay in jail for awhile and the rest of you can enjoy undramatic and peaceful protests.
  30. Forseti Member

With a $2500 bail, I am sure he will get someone to cough up the $250 and some collateral to get him bailed out. You can bet, Graham Berry is probably working on it.

Who knows....maybe this will teach AO a valuable lesson ;-)
  31. terryeo2 Member

Well I guess that settles it:

Reported Herro and humbly request that we get to play with him IN THE DOME
  32. xenubarb Member

^^^^^^^^
    QFT
  33. Herro Member

Lol, you calling anybody a noob is truly hilarious.
  34. TheBitch Member

Right up with you sayin, "I'm not a Scientologist but...," I'm sure. Nao... DIAF.
  35. xenubarb Member

smbutt.gif
  36. Anonynamefag Member

Herro = Alex.
    Prove me wrong.
  37. King Nerd Member

Why would GB even bother? Clearly AO only listens to his own misguided judgment.
    Personally, I think GB should facepalm and stick to more worthy cases.
  38. King Nerd Member

This has been discussed. However, Alex denies it (because scifags NEVER lie) and some suggest he [alex] may be a mod's sock.
  39. Herro Member

I haven't responded to many threads. You're right, when I see something good I don't really comment on it. The problem is that this place has become too insular. When people come up with crackpot theories and start comming up with these wild grandiose schemes there's nobody to say, "uhhhh, are you sure about that?" That's all I'm doing. In the short time I've posted here have I ever stood up to defend scientology and say people shouldn't attack it? No. Have I ever encouraged people to give scientology a try? No.

Look, report me, ban me, whatever. It's not that big of a deal, my life will go on and I know I won't be missed. I like posting in some of the threads here, it's entertaining and a good way to kill time. But I mean no harm. I know I keep beating this dead horse, but I just enjoy buzzing around and encouraging people to take a step back every once and awhile and keep things in perspective. If having someone disagree with the consensus opinion in a handfull of threads is trolling, well then I don't know what to tell you.
  40. TheBitch Member

This is virtually VERBATIM what you said in other thread when you did the same /derail.