Customize

Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AngryGayPope1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. fitch2000 Member

Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Tom Cruise you say?

OH, we were talking about someone else no?

Cause if AO was an OSA spie guy, he would what? lol. speak intelligently? be quick witted? have a clue?
  2. King Nerd Member

TC = NIGGER

/r/ word filter.
  3. Herro Member

Dude, if you think that the feds give a flying fuck about anon, you need to downgrade the pot you're using because your shit is making you paranoid. As long as anon remembers that you don't fuck with football, the feds won't really care.
  4. Scythe Member

I personally welcome infiltration by the feds in "anonymous", as stupid as it sounds. Unlike scientology we have nothing to hide.
  5. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ except the feds already acts through us in an attempts to destroy Scientology since the psychs that pay us can't do it on their own. Didn't you know?
  6. xenubarb Member

1. Charity is downstat.

2. Not my problem you can't search a forum nao, is it?
  7. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Yes the feds are paying close attention. Scientology has worked to making this a fact. Tommy Davis says that feds are investigating EVERYTHING posted on this website. My thanks to Scientology for making this world a safer place.

I can promise you some of people reading this board are in-fact federal agents investigating and gathering evidence daily.

I've spoken to the FBI myself several times, and the federal law enforcement agencies ARE interested in these hoodlums.

Oh that nasty pubit terrorist, I hope he gets a real slap on the wrist for his hate crimes.
  8. Anonynamefag Member

You actually believe the bullshit Tommy Davis says? Do you also believe the bit he said about Scientology supporting Depakote, too? Because CCHR's website would beg to differ.

1/10

9. Au Reida Member

My post was gone for no apparent reason. Here it is for the records. Gandhi refused to pay a symbolic fine. I'm not comparing a great man with a possible nut, but it's his ass if he wants to risk it.

If someone thinks the judge's order is not reasonable, it's his business to defy it. If someone thinks the bailiff is behaving unreasonably, it's his business to risk his ass to resist. I wasn't there so I'm not judging.

AO provided transport to Gold since August, without which some of the protester numbers will be zero or drastically reduced from, say, 5.

It is his case. The only big deal is that it may affect our ability to protest Gold. I'm confused about this. Many thinks that we should not protest Gold. AGP said so very recently.

I think it's not bad so far, we have news coverage, Jeff Stone looks bad, the biggest turn out so far to celebrate LRH's death.

Oh, and I'm dousing myself with pop-corns.
  10. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Tommy Davis looks like a nice young man, he looks clean an upstat. I'm told he one of the most ethical people on the planet.
    Scientology does not support Depakote, they deal with spirit as gods. Depakote is neither a spirit or god.

Why you wanna dis' an old lady? Why do you hate old people?
  11. Anon123456 Member

yes i was being serious. i didnt know if you two were friends for a while or not. actually i was hoping you could tell us for sure whether he was a plant or not. if you where his friend before all of this then that would pretty much tell us he is not a plant and just an epic moron.

BTW thanks for being "reasonably polite" you fucking cunt.
  12. Herro Member

Lol, internet.
  13. i'mglib Member

Holy crap. I didn't realize there was this much tinfoil in the universe.

AO is not a plant.

Why would a guy stand up at the Riverside County supervisor's meeting with THIS sign, if he was being paid by COS, or whatever tinfoil theory is being floated here?

jeffhawkins-1.jpg

That's just ONE thing. There are dozens of others. I guarantee you AO is just AO.

Also, the exact proceedings that happened yesterday are fuzzy to myself, and apparently others. But the bottom line is AO didn't plead guilty to trespassing.
  14. Anon123456 Member

ok so not a plant just a moron. case settled.
  15. the anti Member

he's sent me a message or two of some people being OSA or spy, wonder if he sent anyone a message saying i am?
  16. Forseti Member

If people are worried about AO's conduct or the possibility that he is a plant, just stay away from him. I personally would not want to protest with him in a small group anyways. He may get me into trouble. At global protests, just stay on the opposite side of him and ignore him. Just treat him as one of those childhood trouble makers that your parents told you to stay away from.

I do NOT recommend raiding AO as a few have suggested. It would be a shitty thing if he were innocent of being a plant.

The whole notion that he is a plant is something everyone should think about because ANYONE here can be one. It is simple. Do not give personal information to anyone from the forums or at a protest. Co$/OSA have done some very sneaky and sometimes evil things to gather intel and to "fair game" folks.

I have stated my opinions of AO already in other posts, so i'm not going to beat a dead horse here.
  17. Zak McKracken Member

^^^^

This post should be made a sticky, and all the other ones deleted.
  18. Anon-007 Member

[IMG]
  19. TinyDancer Member

Glibby, that's Jeff Hawkins, not AO. Edit: my ooops.
  20. shadowchaser Member

There's more tinfoilery than you can possibly imagine.
  21. Anon1720 Member

LOL
  22. Anon-007 Member

And you can even buy rolls of it in supermarkets!
  23. anonbrit Member

You have never been to Clambake then?

That was sarcasm no need to reply i'mglib.
  24. exOT8Michael Member

LOL. ...but shouldn't it be a much shorter bus?

;-P
  25. Haruhi Member

I lol'd.

Also, what Pattinson said.
  26. stuwyatt Member

I'll go with the general consensus then that he is not a plant, or being directly manipulated by other potential sci plants.... and that he is just a fool. I just couldn't believe that someone on anons side could be doing such a bad job on the PR front....

Lets hope that GB can talk some sense into him before his next hearing.

Does anyone know if he's out on bail yet? I couldn't see anything in the previous posts....
  27. Anonyymous77 Member

i lol'd
  28. AngryGayPope1 Member

Scientologists know they have a weak case

The fact that the scientologists offered to drop everything shows they have a weak case. They would have been happy to forget the whole thing.

Meanwhile, AnonOrange is a plant? I mean, what? Why would I be around someone I suspect. And I suspect one or two people. But not him.
  29. anonsparrow Member

Yeah Pope. How dare you.

How DARE you!
  30. 0815 Member

Wasn't he into white vans (I r'memba a situation room).
    We need an Anon-Style RPF to get AO back on track (maybe we could contract Smurf to administer the beatings?)
  31. 0815 Member

Re: Scientologists know they have a weak case

AGP, that is just BS because they made sure he goes to jail for the violations of his terms (OMG - AO got busted for TOS violations - JewTube is everywhere!).
    If the cult wanted this done with, they would have made sure to keep a lid on this matter. AO is playing into their hands without realization.

Btw. I know you promised us a big day and you finally delivered.
  32. i'mglib Member

Right. He had a two sided poster. On one side was this entire photo of Jeff Hawkins holding this sign. On the other side it said DAVID MISCAVIGE PUNCHED MARC HEADLEY, or something like that in giant letters.
  33. A.Non Hubbard Member

OCCAM'S RAZOR SAYS FRANCOIS IS AN IDIOT
  34. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

^All he needs now is a bath tub.
  35. TheBitch Member

fix't
  36. Zhopa Member

Ockham's Razor says you don't know how to write Ockham's Razor
  37. King Nerd Member

THIS
  38. DeathHamster Member

Meh. William of Ockham (also Occam, Hockham, or any of several other spellings, IPA: /ˈɒkəm/) lived before spelling was invented. Insisting on a particular version is just retconning.
  39. Snake Member

Re: Scientologists know they have a weak case

I'MMA PLANT!!!
  40. blank Member

Ockham's razor blade tells AO to become an hero